(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Finley, Google, Bing

Broken Soul
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Danica was not an official member of Secret Woodlands, she was just a guest to @Nina's lands. Therefore she did what she liked irresponsibly leaving and returning without word. She also stuck to herself majority of the time. A little small talk here and there, but still she starved her social life. She also did her best to avoid her  mother...the things Zonta whispered when they were together were too much for the girl. So she stayed away.

Today the girl had travelled away to a familiar, comforting, place. It wasn't uncommon to find her out by the water's shore looking for a break. The calming gargles of the creek, the birds chatting, and soon the breeze that would ruffle bright green leaves soothed the little lady. Dani's emotions had gradually begun to return filling the emptiness with sorrow. She laid with paws dipped into water staring at her relfection. An average young wolf peered back at her, green eyes glossy from spilt tears. She looked so...broken.

"Kid, what is your problem?" Zonta asked glaring at her with black eyes. Annoyance laced her words as her sickingly bittersweet tone voiced itself. The dark wolf stroked the girl with one paw as she sat there faking worry. "If he's telling you to commit suicide again, then ignore him." 

Dani huffed at her words and rolled her eyes. She rose up to her full height and shook herself. "Tacoma is growing stronger within my mind, now you don't even hear him. But you're both of my mind. You're my problems and I'm sick. Of. You." She growled out her words slipping past the other wolf. Her tail purposely smacking her face.

Light paws carried her farther downstream so that she was spaced far from Zonta. The dark woman snarled at her but for once, didn't follow. Instead she took off in a fit of rage and frustration. "Good riddance." Dani whispered lowering herself to the ground. This time when she dipped her paws into the cool water she looked around herself. *The day is quite beautiful*...
(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2015, 03:17 PM by Danica.)
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan had so much going on as of late that he couldn't order his to do list correctly. Most of his time went into treating Borden and making sure Rook's parents were comfortable. However, the poor boy couldn't do much for them as he had no herbs spare for his tree mushroom to work with. No longer did he have the fully stocked medicinal dens of willow ridge to work with, and he felt it would be wrong to go and raid whisper caverns infirmary for herbs. So he had to wait until spring came before he could be of much sue to the injured or sick wolves he might come across.

As the month progressed Titan continued to long for Danica's companionship. She had been the only one to truly understand him, having also lost a sibling like he had. She also had her daddy issues like he had, though his father was long gone whereas hers was still around.

In a lot of ways he thought of her like his other half. That was the only way Titan could describe their connection. He couldn't even say that she was like a sister to him because that thought for some reason made him feel wrong.

So now Titan was traveling north towards Secret Woodlands. He figured that if Danica had left to find him then she would have either gone to willow ridge or gone north to her mother where he could have also gotten medicinal training from. Since she obviously hadn't come to the ridge then there were only two other places he could think of. Her old pack, and their favorite rendezvous spot in heartleaf creek. Firstly he would check that which was closest to the cedarwood forest, heartleaf creek; to see if her old scent might be found there.

Incredibly, Titan had stumbled upon a tree that she must have strode past. Her fresh scent wound its way through his nose and into his head fogging up his thoughts. Why was it that all the woman he had smelled thus far were making him feel this way? Even Danica! That question alone made him stiffen as he felt his body light up like a firework. Gazing at the ground his blue eyes searched for other signs of her. He quickly found paw prints that led through the thicket in front of him. Passing by the cold trees quickly, Titan spots Danica through the thin forest. His heart leaps as he spots her, though his view is of her good side not seeing the bad leg.

For a moment he pauses there transfixed by her form and wanting nothing more than to touch her, to hold her. Because of these confusing thought Titan stays rooted to the spot as he watches her. Then, warily as if she wasn't real, Titan lets out a low woof in greeting.

"Hello? @Danica ?"  

(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2015, 02:34 AM by Titan.)
Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...

Inactive No Rank
Danica
(Not the best post, sorry.) 
"Hello Danica?" Her heart lurched within her chest, her eyes became moist again. She rushed to her paws in a flash of movements, her head whipping around to see him. It was clear she had been crying for awhile, but now happy tears swelled on the edge of her bottom lids. "Titan..." She whispered so low he'd have to strain to hear her voice. Hearing him was overwhelming, seeing him amazing, and to just touch him would be a delight...to be close. She blinked once, twice, three times as if expecting him to disappear, then frowned. This had to be another one of her hallucinations....there was no way he was really here. Not possible.

The yearling was frozen to her spot staring at him mumbling to herself about how cruel her mind was. Turning she began to weep once more. How was one to bare this? She could hear Tacoma's voice within her head telling her to drown herself. Why though? None of her brothers would ever say that to her...Another soft whine escaped her muzzle. Her body curled around itself tightly then, her tail hiding her face from view. Danica had become such a shameful creature...she couldn't even hunt anymore. Not with her bum leg offering its plentiful problems to her.

The sad pale lump of fur was rather clean for once, she looked freshly groomed, which was true. Danica had felt compelled to tidy herself that morning. She just had to be fresh and decent looking for some odd reason, and she felt strangely enough, that she had to look the best she possibly could. Coat wise at least...other than that she was a complete mess right now. *Why me? Why anybody? My poor mom...poor Iopah...poor anybody who is hurt by being around me.* 
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Totally fine, my posts probably won't be as big as that last

Titan flinches backwards as she turns sharply around at his voice. The wolf seemed to react as if it was really her. As if it really was Danica staring him in the face with a muzzle wet from tears. Immediately his heart lurched for her. He didn't know what was hurting her this way, but whatever it was Titan was sure that he could help her someway. Before he could begin to approach her, Titan narrows his eyes in confusion as Danica's previous overjoyed face turns sour. He watches silently as the pale silver she wolf turns her back to him and starts crying.

Totally confused by this act and wanting to keep Danica from crying, Titan lurches forward and jumps to her side. His black and silver fur mixes with her creamy pelt as the Thorben stands beside her and gazes at Danica with furrowed brows. His body was distracted by the heat of their closeness, but his mind was concentrating entirely on trying to make Danica feel better. Just seeing her like this made him want to fight off the world to make her happy.

"Oi oi! What's with the water works? @Danica what's wrong?" He asks quickly as she lays upon the ground sobbing. Gingerly he licks at her fur and nudges her shoulder like he'd seen Ash do to his mother to calm her down. Briefly his nose lingers at he shoulder enjoying the scent that came off of her in waves; though the tang of salt that accompanied her tears didn't smell at all good. Titan then headbutts her softly before licking at her fur again. Danica's words about harming others who were around her made no sense to him. For a moment Titan wonders what the hell happened to Danica while he was gone... Why was she like this?

(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2015, 03:56 AM by Titan.)

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Danica
(That's perfectly fine BC same here, lol. :) )

"Not real...not real...they're not real." Danica reassured herself quietly with a face full of cream fur. Her body shook some as she failed miserably at comforting herself. "I'm stronger than this..." She whispered with a hint of disappointment in her tone. Then there was warmth...it cut her sobs short and left her silent. Confused her wet green eyes found themselves looking up at dark blue orbs. Her heart pounded so loudly she was sure the boy could hear it. He was so close to her within a minutes notice without hesitation. Maybe this was her best friend after all?

His voice! Her ears perked and she gave him a look that seemed to ask are you alive? Her puzzled expression didn't leave till she felt his rough tongue travel across her fur. She watched as he nudged her too shocked to respond to him. Her eyes were full of disbelief mixed with adoration. His head butt seemed to finally spur the girl into motion as her front half lifted from the ground. She gently shoved her head into his chest whining softly as her hind legs followed pursuit so that she stood. Her tail swooshed wildly behind her spreading the aroma of her heat.

"I-I....you're real..." Dani finally whispered back to him as her face became dry. She stepped back to look him face to face and touch noses affectionately. "I've missed you so much Titan, I don't want to be apart from you..." Her voice held a longing in it, her tone sweet like honey. "...I need you @Titan..." She whispered moving to press her face into his. At the words she could feel heat rush through her as her belly flopped within her body. It was odd to admit it to him, but she felt like that. She did need him and more than ever for some reason. She lusted for his gentle caress...
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
I found another connection that is rather ironic when you think about it..  It may or may not be coincidence that Titan thinks of her and light coated females as pure... tags @Skoll -hopefully Grey understands the connection >.>
Finally she seemed to realize that he was there. The greeting she gave him after his headbutt made a smile form over his confused but goofy dark face. Titan craned his head over hers as she cuddled up against his chest. He felt her heartbeat rapidly thumping against his scarred legs and chest. Her closeness made heat creep up to his cheeks as the shadowy Thorben touches his nose softly to her head. His own heartbeat was going wild now, and the smell of Danica that permeated the air as she stood up made him a little dizzy to say the least.

"Yes Dani I'm real.. What else would I be you idjit?"  His voice was amused but gentle trying not to make her angry at him. Then she wiggled around in front of him before speaking once more. Her voice was desperate as she spoke quickly to him. Danica's pleas touched him somehow. He knew that she had wanted to stick around him like he wanted to be with her, but did she want to stay by his side this badly? Badly enough to cry about him being gone? Damn... Maybe I screwed up... He thought quietly before her next lust filled words reached his ears. Once more he grew hot and bothered but had no clue how to fix the problem. He actually pulled back as she tried to press her face to his. Total embarrassment at his own feelings and the whole situation kept him from scooping her up and taking her purity right then and there.

Trying to avoid answering her directly, Titan then moved around her and paused facing Danica. His eyes were full of longing and confusion as he stared at her beautiful form. "Come with me... I have friends in the forest now. We can live there for a while, I'm sure Rook and the others would love you.." Titan urges her before touching her muzzle softly with his own. "You don't smell of a pack so there shouldn't be any problems with it, and then you can be with me, and I won't leave your side." He promises before giving in to the urge to touch her again. Carefully he attempts to groom Danica by her ears like they had done on an occasion that seemed like such a long time ago.

Inactive No Rank
Danica
The thudding of Titan's heart beat was quite soothing, pulling memories from the past. Nights in the caverns spent sleeping with one another, occasionally a late one talking in the pitch dark. The way it felt to fall asleep next to the tall yearling she now stood pressed into. His warmth welcomed as the cold nibbled at her skin. "Don't make me tackle you," she mumbled teasingly into his fur," I'd like to think I have the advantage here..." She joked lightly with @Titan.

When he pulled back from her touch she flinched a little and looked up at him with her big green soppy eyes. Her expression slightly confused as to why he refused, but was quickly taken back by his sudden rush of words. "Uh," She managed awkwardly before the hairs on her back lifted. A chill ran down her spine before they flattened. Zonta had returned slowly coming to the yearlings side shaking her head. The look she gave made it very clear that she disapproved of her going with him. The girl hesitated looking from the woman to Titan with a sigh. Then looked down at her paws feeling a little uncomfortable.

"...but Titan...my mother. I may not be a part of the pack...but...something seems wrong with just disappearing again. I'm older and should be more responsible. Plus, why would a pack want a useless yearling? I can't hunt anymore..." The end of her little rant sounded heart broken, her original dream had been shattered to bits. "I want to teach now though, but first I need my own teacher." She said this looking up at him with insecurity vibrant on her face. However she swallowed and did her best to look emotionally stronger.

She silenced herself and her worries as he began to groom her ear. Once again memories flooded through her mind, the sensation of his touch calming and igniting her. She could feel a passion burn within herself as butterflies ate her up. Zonta rolled her eyes annoyed with the love birds and made faces scowling at them. Snorting at her Dani put her full focus on Titan and enjoyed the moment they shared closing her eye lids in bliss. She wasn't going to let some figment of her imagination ruin this for her...being by her most trusted and loved friend. No, Zonta would not disrupt them.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
@Danica - one more post from each of us and we will be able to claim points if we wanted to end it early and fade

IC: Those herb green eyes of hers which were still cold and wet from crying tore apart what little strength Titan had to keep away from her. Then suddenly as he suggested her to come with him, Titan noticed her expression turn from pleading confusion to something different. As she backed away from him uttering a soft and unsure "Uhh.." Titan stepped forward to smooth out the fur that had risen around her neck and back. He would fix her lack of comfort immediately, or at least try to.

He paused his advances on her as Danica spoke of her mother and the pack. He found this odd since she didn't exactly smell as if she were really staying with Secret Woodlands. However he didn't want to force her to come with him either. He had work to do in the cedarwood forest and did not want to break his promise to Rook. It would be hard to get work done if he had to travel back and forth between Secret Woodlands and the Hollow.

"I understand that first bit, about leaving your mother and being responsible. Sometimes though we need to leave our home to learn more... Like How I left Whisper Caverns to learn from the best healers in Willow Ridge. Now with a little more real life practice I could become a master healer, and that wouldn't have been possible if I had stayed with my mother." He looked at her squarely as Danica continued to look down on herself. He finally spotted the awkwardness of her previously injured leg. Pausing for a moment to look it over and sniff at it, Titan frowned slightly. It had healed alright, and she seemed to have good enough movement with it. However it seemed as though she was right about not being able to hunt anymore. If only he knew how to fish, then maybe he could teach her that trade instead... Fishing was like hunting wasn't it? Though the thought of teaching brought and idea to his head. "As for you not being useful, well I think that's stupid... The best techniques for survival are passed down by those who live. You're alive aint you? I'm sure you could be a good teacher or even an adviser with what life changing experiences you've gone through. " He tried to bring back that smile of hers he liked to see. Tried desperately to bring back her confidence to what it once was. Gently now, he tried to bring back his earlier topic of leaving.

"We wouldn't be that far away from Secret woodlands. It's only a days travel from the cedarwood forest. Do you know where that is? I doubt we would need permission to visit unless we were gone for more than three days."  Titan tried to persuade her while settling close to Danica's creamy side. Their fur mixed again sending heat down his belly into his core. He groomed her ears, then moved slowly down her neck towards her back. He was horribly uncomfortable himself, and grooming her seemed to make it worse. His thoughts of trying to help Danica slowly morphed into how he could fix the problem of his body catching on fire. What would ease the pain he felt?

Inactive No Rank
Danica
(This is probably my last chance posting for awhile, so its going to be a small wimpy post. I'm sorry...don't got much time at all.)
Danica listened to all he said taking it in with consideration. "Titan, come back in a week's time and I'll have decided." She finally spoke with a firmness in her voice that showed she couldn't be swayed. After that she was quiet with words only whining at him softly once in awhile. She groomed him back now lightly pressing herself into him. Her body was on fire with passion.

"I guess going would be it's own lesson in a way..." She finally mumbled to him. She thought about what he had said earlier, how her incident could be a lesson. About what? Don't run in the rain? That was common sense. With a sigh she pulled herself back into the real world and looked to him. Oh how she loved her Titan, but did he feel the same? She watched as he groomed her fur wondering if they'd one day be more than best friends.

Zonta watched with a sickened expression,
(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2015, 11:40 AM by Danica.)