(See All?) Announcements
343 Users Online
Bing, Google, Miriam

No Point in That.
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

Proceed with caution, our Dear Hecate has quite the mouth...

@Piety

The middle of the day was beginning to round on Hecate, beaming its heat on her soft back. Winter had let go of the Lore, pulling spring into vision as it left. She hated spring and its muddy ways. She despised the birds singing, she loathed its brightly colored flowers, and oh, how she just abhorred its warm weather. She gagged sourly and walked on briskly. But, she had taken this stroll for a reason. Earlier in the morning, Hecate thought she could detect a smokey burning smell, alerted immediately, she set off to find the source. The reek of it still lingered but seemed to be moving west now. "Well no point in tracking that." She thought aloud. What a peculiar event to have distinguished smoke so vividly, and then, just vanish. But, there was no reason to dwell on the subject, there is no chance in hell it would actually* effect her.

"Damn. Well now that I'm out here, " She observed her surroundings curtly. "I might as well put myself to good use." She sighed,  trotting off to find something to do. Her eyes scanned the trees for life but it seemed mostly barren. Oh what a boring time of day. The girl thought to herself with a sharp grumble. She padded on until dusk had begun to set in, unsatisfied with her day's choices. "Shit!" She shouted, tossing her head and stamping her paw against the dusty soil. What a unproductive waste. She thought, ignoring the fact of how loud she had cried out.

OCC NOTES: Hey sorry this was put in so late, I got home and was just blech. I hope this doesn't screw anything up :)

(This post was last modified: May 04, 2015, 09:30 PM by Hecate.)
the armed queen