644 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

but you just never know — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Emma who has 530 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Iopah Reinier
@Valeria

Iopah shared the grin as Valeria crossed into her new home; it was infectious and she couldn't help it. As the girl no doubt took in the sight of her new home -shattered timbers and all- she turned back to the invisible line. Her back claws dug deep into the earth directly over Valeria's passage. The gouge was clear warning that the borders were well-guarded and any who dared approach would be met and dealt with. Iopah was well aware of how frivolous some wolves seemed to regard territory lines and she wanted to give no excuse for their claimed stupidity.

Iopah slowed at the question, her mind tripping over the expected title. The pause was slight, barely a faint hitch in her gait, but her expression was clearly ruffled as she looked to the side. When had she become someone that was called "ma'am"? It felt too diplomatic and refined for someone like her. She felt the exact opposite of the title. Her voice started up, low and clear, as she spoke of her members. There was more to them than their names. "Many of us had lived together before. I left with my mate, Koda, and Silentium. Inkheart and Zia joined us on the mountain... they just had a son." The only son to have survived their journey into life. Motherhood had not come without loss and Iopah wanted to be back with her daughters, needed to hear the reassurance of their breaths. She gave a hurried smile and ushered Valeria on with a gesture of her muzzle. "And Camio and Nova. They crossed the mountain before us and had a daughter."

"You should eat something, rest." The forest was teeming with rabbits and squirrels, but they needed something larger than such tiny prey. "Someone will watch my daughters tomorrow and we can hunt." Iopah waited until she had begun to settle in before offering a welcoming nudge and then took her leave. Everyone had a job, and she was certain Ember and Bracken would be needing her again soon.

-Fade to Black-

lol Io wanted to say that. It can happen "off camera", unless you WANT a hunt thread