Google, Bing, Torianna

the name of the game — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit\'s nest nearby. +1 Health
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
Well, when Anders put it like that, being a scout seemed like a pretty good option after all. It wasn't without its own set of danger, after all, but it didn't put her at the same inherent risk her other, slightly-less-admirable jobs had. "Would be nice to have a place to go. I miss that." She huffed out a short breath, glancing beyond the male into the distance. Her family, she missed her family, and no amount of wishing would ever bring them back. If her brothers wanted to be found (if her brothers weren't dead), they would be found – if she wanted to be here when her brothers reappeared, she would have to live that long.

Rules, rules, she'd have to follow someone's rules. The game was no longer getting around them, but finding someone who's law she could live under. Desideria's interests did not lay in power or leadership, only a full belly and security – and perhaps, in the future, wolves she might consider a family of choice. But there was no use getting ahead of herself and she cast golden eyes back to the large wolf. He was not forthcoming with his answers, but she made no means to prod. It would gain her nothing except his ire – and she wanted just the opposite of that.

"Oh. That easy for you, huh?" Her smile was a wry one as she tipped her head to one side. If only she could read wolves as well as she could read a trail…or a cache. "Well, hope you find someone to your liking, then. I dunno what that is, exactly, but 'm sure any group would be happy to have ya. I was thinking of going north so – you can come with, if you want a companion? 'less you wanna pack right now, then I suggest you go check those places south of here, yeah?"

Damnit, she sounded entirely too hopeful for her own liking.
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
Played by Jess who has 11 posts.
Inactive
Anders LeStat
It seemed as though Dezzy was content with the description he'd offered and for her sake he hoped she'd keep that in mind if she joined a pack. She seemed like a bit of a rebel, or a loose cannon who might do something as a blunder that might put them in the hot seat. She was almost like a yearling in nature, not quite ready to comply to rules stated by a pack, even though she did have a skillset...Whatever it was, anyway, that she was good at. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to live in the same pack as a wolf like Dezzy, or in a pack near to her, should trouble-making be her cup of tea. If she ever made trouble with whichever pack he'd joined, and then their connection was found out too, he might be in the lurch as well.

So when she offered the idea that they might travel together he had to take a moment to think of the best way to communicate his feelings. Anders was not a wolf who was terribly adept at sparing the feelings of others, but fortunately Dezzy had offered a way out- and he took it quite gladly. "I might check out the packs in the Southern area," He said. He turned his muzzle toward the north and gazed out that way for a moment before shrugging. "Never liked travelling North- always felt like I was walking uphill," He jested lightly, and flicked his tail. He licked his lips for a moment, remembering that he'd really only come here for a drink of water and to check out the wolf he'd been tailing. "I'll leave you to your travels though; best of luck, Dezzy, and thanks for the tip on the packs," He said.
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
"Fair enough," Desideria offered candidly, using cheer to mask the brief wash of disappointment. She was going north, no matter what the male did, and she would not allow his opinion to sway her. Internally, she rebuked herself. She did not know this wolf for more than one visit, and while she might benefit from a traveling companion, she'd made it this far herself. Moving onwards and northward on her own was no impossible feat, and she'd not miss Anders' stoic company terribly.

Gathering herself, she glanced to the north. Yes, it was best they part ways. For a diurnal creature, time was always running out, and if she wanted a meal, it was best she do it before the sun set. Everything tasty seemed to disappear once the predators came out to play. Turning to the other loner one last time, she gave him a brief nod. "Good luck, Anders. Hopefully that tip serves you well enough." Luck preserve him if ran into that half-crazed alpha lurking south of the lake, she thought. There were plenty of other groups in the woods, ones she hadn't investigated too carefully. All she'd determined was that her family members were not present, and she'd moved on. The vast expanse of the north still held the hope she might find her precious siblings, and so she'd more onwards.

Once that curiosity was settled, she might find herself a pack. Until then…until then, she'd move on. With one last nod, she bid Anders a silent farewell and picked up a forward lope. Onwards and upwards.

Exit.

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]