(See All?) Announcements
640 Users Online
Google, Bing

Cat got your Tongue? — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Angele Coldheart
Angele glanced at the crow her brother had noticed and dismissed it. She shrugged, chewing slowly before swallowing. "Not much. I came across a female on the other side of the range who was lost. I decided to help her out and shared a meal with her. She seemed very irritated by me for some reason." She glanced at him slightly. "I couldn't imagine why."

She took another bite, savoring the flavor or the fresh meat in her mouth and the growing feeling of satisfaction. The cat had put up a good fight for its age, but she and Anthem had triumphed over it. Such was the way of life. Eat, or be eaten; even the youngest of creatures knew it, or they perished. Angele's tail swished over the ground; her father had pounded that lesson into her head very early on.

But that was a long time ago and very far away. Angele couldn't help but feel relieved that she'd been able to escape. Life since then hadn't been easy - far from it - but she knew things were about to take a turn. She would join this pack, for better or for worse. Maybe, if she was lucky, the pack would be able to change her, too.

Enjoying her time with Anthem, Angele continued to eat.

FADE
My brother is the Anthem we sing,

I am the Angele we follow,

My brother, Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.

[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]