(See All?) Announcements
729 Users Online
Google, Bing

if only, if only, the woodpecker cried — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Her companion took to her words like a bee to honey, a smile coming over the maw of the silver woman as she recognized the expression of determination that went over the older woman’s face. She felt safe in the company of Dezzy, which was a key piece for the queen. Perhaps she would allow her to watch the children when the time came, for loyalty and promise showed through the unique pelt of her friend. She could not have hoped for more when she accepted Desideria, and though some might say she was easily trusting in truth, Namid was not. She was an optimist for sure, but she was perhaps the first to see the faults and true personality of others. She tended to simply over look them and give them the benefit of the doubt unless shown otherwise. Not everything that happened to one in their past meant they would be a bad wolf, it simply meant that they had a will stronger than most to prove themselves if they wanted to.

A nod was given in response to the questioning statement that was made, “Of course we are friends, I would wish nothing else.” she stated, her smile only growing wider. Finally, she had what she had wanted for the past few months. A friend of her own gender that she felt she could trust. Things were looking up in ways that she had never dreamed, her life had taken a turn for the better though she had never planned it. If someone had told Namid that she’d have found the love of her life, had his children, and be leader of a pack the year prior she would have laughed in their face. Now, that all was a reality and it had changed her drastically. For the good or the bad she didn’t know, but all that was left to do was find out.

A yawn was given from the maw of the lake queen, rising to her paws and offering her pelt a shake that send her bulging belly jiggling. “I do not mean to end our conversation so abruptly, but the children are very energetic today and not in a pleasant way. They are making me quite tired, so I think I will go rest. Please, come back whenever you please. I will be here,” She stated, leaving only the bones of the prey that her friend had brought. Moving past her she gave the woman a friendly nudge to the shoulder and another small smile before moving to confines of her den.

Exit.

(This post was last modified: May 26, 2015, 10:32 PM by Namid.)
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
Friends. They were friends. Relic Lore had been the best thing happened to her (outside of the birth of her beloved brothers, absent as they were). She'd made not one trusted companion, but two – first Kajika, a wolf she'd literally crashed into while tracking a mouse. The meal they'd ended up with was much finer. Their prize was two male pheasant, and the rogue had left the encounter with a full belly and pretty feathers for her ruff. Unfortunately, they'd been lost when she'd mistakenly believed she'd found her brothers – but the lone wolf had given her much more since then. A sense of belonging, and the ability to catch fish.

Namid, she reasoned, was perhaps even more shocking turn of events. She'd never gotten on well with members of her own sex, but even at their first meeting, the benevolent alpha had offered her a meal. It was friendship born naturally, with only magnetic forces between the two wolves drawing Desideria back to Fallen Tree Cove. Despite her reservations about pack life, she was carving out a niche for herself, and even had a position she was working herself towards. Hopefully, she would be able to uphold the woman's trust, and soon earn the title of scout.

Tail wagging behind her, the subordinate remained on the earth while the regent rose, offering a simple bob of her head. Having been the only support her dam had while she was expecting, Dezzy understood what the alpha spoke of. "No worries," she replied cheerfully, not put off in the slightest. "Rest is important when you got pups. I'll bring some more fish for you later, yeah? Rest well, 'til then."

Fade.

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]