Google, Bing

Restlessness leads to a dangerous kind of fun — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Should we wrap this up soon? @Elettra @Enoki

Deacon

Enoki's words were met with a soft whine. "Enoki," His voice was soft like in a way he used only for the bi-colored woman. "You've taught me so much, I think I can take care of myself for once.." Moving from his position he glided towards the Ashrelle woman. Softly placing his head in her chest Deacon had to stop the tears from running. He wouldn't show sadness. Not now and not in front of two of the most important wolves he'd come to love. "Thank you so much." His tail wagged behind him like the excited child he was.

Moving back to his mother Deacon took in a deep breath. "I understand, enemies to Whisper Caverns. I'll make sure not to stick around Cut Rock River then.." It made him sad and he knew eventually he would go see Orren again. Enemies of allies of Willow Ridge or not, nothing could stop the Archer-Lyall from doing what he would when he left the borders. So with a soft smile at his regal mother. "Well actually mom, dad already said you guys would support me wherever I go..even if I do belong in the Ridge. So I don't think he'll mind. I can also always come back to tell you, dad, and Enoki of everything I see! I'll be like an outsider scout." Trying to brighten the situation so his mother wouldn't become too upset Deacon offered a respectful lick to her chin.

"Whether I'm here or not I'd like to ask the Ridge to always be my true home."

"Speech."
I just try to keep up with them
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
I'm just gonna go ahead and have Enoki exit here

The attention was then shifted to the regal queen as she spoke, ears pricking in her direction intent on catching the falling words from her lips. Apparently this pack, Cut Rock River, whom she had not had the chance to come across(and probably for the best) was an enemy of a Ridge ally. A new bit of information for the piebald woman. 'Hm, best keep an ear open for talk bout them then.' she thought. Returning her attention to Deacon as he began to speak once more.

For the briefest of moments her audits flickered to touch the back of her head at the whine issued from the young prince. A soft smile adorning the inky lips of hers at his proclamation he could take care of his self now. Inside she wanted to argue otherwise, but in truth she knew that he wasn't a tiny pup anymore. Eventually he wouldn't need anyone to protect him. Fully capable of doing it himself. Once Enoki felt the presence of the swarthy prince against her chest, her head lowered to rest atop of his. Left forelimb lifting to embrace the boy in a wolf like hug as it draped over his shoulder before returning to the ground. Tail mirroring the wag Deacon now had. "You're welcome. Be safe out there." Was the last words she spoke. There was nothing left for her to say or do in this situation. He was set on doing his own thing. Hidebound on changing his mind.

Turning her head to El, a small nod was given before her dark silhouette made to leave for the shadows of the willows. There was bound to be more work to do to keep her mind off the saddened departure of her little friend. Another cache to possibly fill. Waiting until her companions were out of sight she picked up the pace, rear limbs pushing against the earth to increase her speed. Direction set for hush meadow and the hope that something edible was lurking in the vast open area.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
A few more long, painful moments the dark coated woman remains silent, listening to the conversation between her won and her huntress. In time, she would learn that she looses the both of them amongst a handful of others. This would only be the beginning of much goodbye within Willow Ridge. Sighing deeply, she side glances to watch as Enoki makes her way, having said her fair-well and likely to not only keep up with her duties in the pack, but mourn the loss of her young friend alone. She turns back to her son as he licks her chin, a weak smile forming over her lips. Did she remember being this sad when Asriel had left her behind? It had been so very long ago... It seemed as though the first of her litters were destined to be strong, independent men, yearning to make their own mark on the world. She was proud yes, but still could not help but feel pained that she would no longer see him as much as she would have liked. "Of course, Deacon, I'd see it no other way." She speaks on behalf to Deacon always returning to what would be home in his eyes, the place where he had been born and raised down in the south of Relic Lore. How long would it be before she saw him again? Would she even still be in rule, would he be? Would he have children of his own to say goodbye too? Elettra steps forth then, brushing her muzzle along her pup's cheek, neck and shoulder in a final departing gesture.
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Really short exit post..feel free to archive whenever @Elettra

His mother's words were appreciated. "Thank you, mom. I hope to see you soon on good terms." Leaning his head into her chest as she comforted him one last time he whined. The longer he lingered the more leaving would hurt. Pulling away from the embrace of his mother the dark boy turned around. It was time for him to take his final adventure out of the borders. Maybe one day this would be home again. Maybe one day he would reign among these grounds. But for now, he was no longer the heir to the throne. Stepping out of the borders gave his position to his two younger brothers (along with Skoll still of course). Deacon knew Cass would make up for the dark Archer-Lyall. Sighing softly Deacon finally picked his pace up. Running out from the lands. Everything was going to be fine.

-exit-
(This post was last modified: Jun 25, 2015, 01:59 AM by Deacon.)
have you checked out my player preferences?