(See All?) Announcements
674 Users Online
Google, Chan, Bing, Finley

Rolling In Deep — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>bad bad bad :c</li></ul></span>
There was a gray face speaking to her now, a gray face with a regal stare that called her name. He figure was imposing, familiar, but overwhelming. To admit that he existed here and now was still too much. Alexander. Was he mad? Did he hate her for deserting? She had known him only for a few brief moments, and the memory was foggy. White shapes that drifted about in a midnight blizzard. And eyes. Blue and yellow eyes. The same ones that were set in the face of the strange ghost before her. "<b>No,</b>" she insisted, "<b>No, none of this is real. None of you can be real.</b>" Determined to make this all go away, she screwed her eyes tighter, trying to just imagine blankness, emptiness.

But there was a pounding the drums of her ears, a pounding in her heart, a pounding in her head, that she could not ignore. <i>You were pushed. Someone pushed you. You trusted her and she pushed you.</i> But she couldn't believe that. So it wasn't real. None of it was real. "<b>This is all one very bad dream. Why why why why why?</b>"
</blockquote>
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Ozera seemed completely inconsolable. Alexander was quickly overwhelmed in the small space, and moved back, feeling his hindquarters being steadily saturated in the growing storm. It was a mistake to come here. Why did he feel that he needed to answer this call? But he didn't feel like he could just leave them here now. All of this unresolved. But, admittedly, Alexander had little to say to the female. He'd hardly gotten to know Ozera before she went off to Swift River.

<b style="color:#51b85f">"Jayse," Alexander tried to coax the girl, ears twisted back as the water began to trail down his back. Before he would know it, he'd be absolutely drenched. He certainly didn't want that. <b style="color:#51b85f">"You need to talk to her...Apologize, do something." He felt awful almost commanding the white female in such a way, but what else was he supposed to say? What reason did Ozera have to listen to a wolf that she hardly knew? <b style="color:#51b85f">"speech."

Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
What a mess. Alexander's words did not help in the least, Ozera was denying the whole thing. The inclination to take off hit her. If Ozera didn't want to believe anything happened, maybe that would be best for the poor lady. Eyes shifted from the wolf trying to make her dissapear to the large frame of Alexander. She stared at him blankly as he called her name, stateing she should do something. She was trying to think, this wasn't a normal situation. There was no when you push a wolf off a cliff and she's denying you, ( the whole thing)these right actions to take.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, ears pressed against her skull. She dared not move toward the lady, though she much wished to console her. She looked to the molten form of Ozera, strong tone said, "Ozera, look if you want me to go away I will. Know I'm sorry for hurting you, I..I did not mean to and I feel so aweful. I've tried finding you, to make sure you were okay."

(This post was last modified: May 15, 2011, 04:54 PM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote>
It was like the voices weren't even talking to her anymore, which was confusing. Most of it didn't even make sense. If it was her imagination, why was she imagining things that she couldn't even grasp. That seemed awfully strange to her, but she did not pursue the intrigue very far. At this point, she was caught between trying to shut the voices out of her head and trying to listen to them. Conflicted and perplexed, she just whined, wondering what she was honestly supposed to do. If she ran away and the voices were in her head, then they would just follow her. On top of that, it was still torrential downpour outside. And if the voices were real...

But they're not.

"<i>I tried finding you, to make sure you were okay.</i>" A strange ghostly hand reached out and grabbed her attention, struck her in the face and forced her to open her eyes. The apparitions were still there. Their stares and words were hard, concrete. They sounded vaguely like reality. This was so confusing. "<b>What are you talking about?</b>" she whispered before she could stop herself.

</blockquote>
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Alexander just shook his head now, damp on one end, and soaked on the other. He was of little help here, and while this storm raged, he was leaving his family and his pack in the dark. Frowning, he looked from Jayse to Ozera, and took another step back, almost hearing the rain blasting outside better than he heard them speaking. <b style="color:#51b85f">"Ozera, Jaysyek is a friend...She'd never do anything to harm you intentionally," His voice was low, and he took another step back, meeting the white wolf's eyes, apologizing silently before he let the sounds of the storm consume him. <b style="color:#51b85f">"speech."

<i>alex out</i>
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>What she hoped might matter didn't, not a damn bit of difference. <i>Lovely</i>, she thought. All this for what? She did not want to torment the lady further. Alexander spoke his part, rather sweetly than gave a silent sorry before disappearing back to the mountain no doubt. Jayse's eyes watched him go, wished almost to chase him down, and speak with him. It was to late, and she doubted she would have been able to keep up with the pale leader. She turned to Ozera, her own frown evident on her lips. <b>"I am sorry Ozera, I never meant for you to get hurt. I will go now,"</b> she said, sorrowful gaze upon the lady before she dipped her head, and too drifted out in the rain. The cold numbed her, and she headed for home unsure what to think of this or anything.

{end}</blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]