(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Google, Bing

return of the weak — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
early morning, light rain. Walking along the river bank.

Ai looked around the tiny drops of water falling from the sky. His fur wet and stained red by the dust of the sira hills. His eyes trawled the forest, this wasn't safe but what ells should he do he had no idea of other ways to go if he were to avoid the wolves of the Oak tree pack. He looked around his sighed he had to move on had to find his king. And so he stood up and his paws walked in what direction he did not know, towards what he hoped was his king but were was that? He sighed as he broke from the line of trees the river rushing in front of him he stopped watching the water he just stood there what was he supposed to do follow it? It lead two ways, back towards what would be certain death if found by the pack wolves and forward to somewhere the silver male had never been. Booth ways could be the end of him and jet the risk of the wolves finding him still had his heart beat faster and so he walked on following the river further away from what little part of the place he regencies.

he walked, his legs muddy no just red anymore. His long fur sticky with mud, and what had once been with was now a mix of red and brown. His back was properly among the few places on his body that wasn't miss colored by nature. He sighed as he stopped turning to the river he walk closer his front paws surrounded by the cold water he looked down into it. His muzzle twitching as his reflection looked back. Miss matched eyes and a black nose bridge he sighed before bowing down to get a drink. His ears pointed forward and back words, he might not be in a territory but he was far from on the safe aside yet. And would not be until he had crossed the mountains that rose towards the sky in the distance, the last place he had seen his black king.               "Speech." thoughts It 

(This post was last modified: Sep 13, 2015, 12:22 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by farcaller who has 17 posts.
Inactive
Shinyuu
Shinyuu was gingerly moving trough mud; water running over her white coat. She kept an eye on the river; but there was little chance to get any fish today. Not in this weather.

She let a loud huff out; her senses were slightly dulled by the rain; making her rather uncomfortable. "Maybe I should have stayed safe and secure overnight; not wandering into this forest; wherever I am now" she thought. There were no signs of wolf packs in the air; although... There clearly was a scent of a wolf!

She-wolf perked her ears; sniffing the ground and identifying direction she continued her movement until she noticed a single wolf standing in the water; he didn't look good.

For whatever reason; she felt absolutely calm about him; even considering her recent adventures. There was no reason to hide and she barked; revealing her presence. Body being relaxed and tail slightly twitching to the left; she wondered what will this new encounter bring her.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Shinyuu

his pink tongue hitting the water its coldness as it ran down his thought made him shiver in delight, it felt nice and for a brief moment he relaxed. Then, the nice silence was broken and every muscle in his body tensed as the bark rang in his eras. He waited expecting the fangs of a wolf in his fur as he faced the owner of the bark, a white female stood before him. A female of large build, he felt the urge from his past to bow down and tug his tail under his body. And with every fiber he fought it, no more would he be that scared creature he once was.

"Who are you miss?" he asked his words polite but his words cold, hid body on point and ready to whatever should come next. His eye rested on her or rather on a spot between her eyes as he knew that he would not be able to keep her eyes looked as he only had one eye to look back with. He tried to figure if her scent belonged to that pack or if she, like himself,was but a traveler. His conclusion came to the later, her scent was nothing like the one of the pack nor of his family she truly was but a stranger. ”is something the matter?" a question, this time his voice wasn't cold nor warm just emotionless. Unless she had any information on his king she was of no use to him. He felt guilt scratch in his belly, he was acting like that man. He sighed before relaxing a little. Still ready for any unpleasant surprises pulled by the stranger.

"Speech." thoughts It 
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive
Shinyuu
Shinyuu watched the other wolf closely and none of his body movements escaped her amber eyes. He was scared to see her; although she wasn't even trying to be dominant. She felt sorry for him; judging by the looks he had a bit of a hard time recently.

Female remained quiet; as usual; although her scent was giving out her curiosity enough already. She didn't need a voice to share how she felt; her body was enough of giveaway on its own. Making a few steps forward; she closed up on wolf rather carelessly. Not that her position was somehow dangerous; she was true to herself and her ears were attentive to the surroundings even in this rain; it's just that she was sure there is no need to be vigilant about this particular one.

His voice brought a question. "Who are you?" Indeed. "Who am I and why I wonder around these woods? Do I just seek a company or I try to escape my loneliness? And is there any real difference?" her thought was slow this morning and her mind seemed to be somewhat sleepy. She shook the spontaneous question off with a light shake of her muzzle and entered the river; making little dirt trails travel down the current from her paws.

Shinyuu reached to the surface of the water and her tongue reached down and then up again; curling and pulling in little water back between her jaws. She then raised her head and looked at the other wolf from up close; noticing his stance and how he was holding his head. He's blind on one eye; she realised. Trying to make it slightly more comfortable for him she moved out of the water; standing sideways so she was clearly visible as she made a few steps getting back into his field of vision. This close his scent reached her nostrils in full glory; unwrapping in her mind.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Shinyuu

Ai watch her as she watched him, her amber eyes which stood in a high contrast to the white fur. Small drops formed in his fur dragging more and more with stripes in his tainted fur. He glared felt the urge to pull his neck down and pull back his lips. His ears was already pulled back his tail lacing behind him in an irritated motion. And then she mowed forward, his lips pulling back his body tense as he backed away from the water and her. He didn't like this one bit.

her answer making him confused, what did she mean?  god for nothing his mind spun, what was he suppose to do? She was larger than him and his inexperience in fighting would make a match short and the risk of him coming out on the bottom. He forced his body calm forced his motions to be slow and the illusion of relaxed, he created a mask. A fake smile was formed on his lips. "forgive me my rudeness miss, but unless you can give me information about a certain wolf I must take my leave.” He watched her his mismatched eyes guarded behind the mask.

he seemed to have lost the words he wanted to say stood there for a moment before adding “unless you have interest in helping a poor inexperienced wolf get something to eat.” He smiled at her hoping she would agree, food was currently not a bad idea and hunting on his own he would not be able to bring down anything. He watched her as she bend down to drink her tainted paws coloring the water.

"Speech." thoughts It 

Inactive
Shinyuu
[ OOC: her answer wasn't spoken aloud, she's not really talkative much. Was just a thought rushing through her mind ]

Food. That indeed was a good idea; not that a day without a meal made her enervated; but she was somewhat hungry. Shinyuu looked into the muddy water again. Chances of successful fishing were dim. She noticed that some fish used to get closer to water surface in the rain; but apparently no such fish were in sight.

The white wolf returned her gaze to the male again. He was hiding something from her; or; at least; wasn't much sincere; but she didn't care about that for the moment being. That said; her mind returned to the choice of his words. "Inexperienced". He was mature enough and he surely was able to hunt on his own; otherwise he wouldn't survive. Was he plotting something? She smirked; not that he can catch her off guard anyway.

She shook her head lightly and turned her sight back to the darkness behind trees. Not the best weather to hunt; but why not? Surely something is running around these parts and this wolf looked bad enough for her to thinking about donating him a rabbit. After she's done with her part; surely.

Shinyuu glanced back; her ears vivid and moving slightly as she listened to the sounds; somewhere here a meal is waiting for them. And chasing is always fun. With that; she made a few quiet steps; checking if the other one is following her and flicking her tail invitingly at him.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Shinyuu should i continue to tag you in every post or? 

Ai smiled as she seemed thought full. He knew how he looked half blind, thin and a mess of a fur. But perhaps his choice of words had been incorrect true he was inexperienced but he wasn't stupid, he could hunt smaller gain but if it came to larger prey he had to give it up. He had always tried to hunt, trying to prove to his father that he was not useful but never had anyone bothered to show him the basics. He had learned as much as he could by himself and by watching other hunters as the worked. And it had worked he hand learned the basics but was fare from a hunter.

the white strangers eyes was drawn to the river, perhaps he had spoken to soon if it came to fishing he would be of little help. Tough it seemed she had re considered her amber eyes turning to the darkened and damp forest behind them. A better choice in the males mind even in a weather like this a few rabbits where bound to seek the surface. He watched her, as her large white frame mowed towards the trees, he followed her watching her movements. Her size might be able to pull her of in a chase giving him and advantage, but it would depend on the case. He smiled for himself, yeah this would be interesting when or if the prey where caught. For who would be on top of the pyramid at that time?

he seemed to walk to her left so the female was in his sight, he noted every little thing about her. Everything which could be to his advantage, but as fare it had not born any useful fruit. "If you don't mind helping I am looking for a dark coated wolf by the name of Gent, you have any knowledge about him?" he watched her waiting for her reaction, hopefully she would talk useful so that he would not have to put up with her for long. She was not his king no his queen, she was of no importance to him. But for now her help was crucial, even if it meant playing the omega when the prey was caught.

"Speech." thoughts It 

Inactive
Shinyuu
[ no need to tag, I keep an eye on the threadlog ]

She-wolf continued her slow walk. Attentive to the surroundings; she moved with grace; but at the same time her body was ready to shoot forward if there was a good opportunity for a kill. Her body scent was reassuring; she was a dangerous hunter and she was well aware of that.

Still; she couldn't get focused on the hunt; there was something slightly odd about the other wolf; his manners and words. And questions. "Every time you meet someone; they just want to know if you met someone else. What a curious place this is" she thought to herself.

She was listening to the background noise of raindrops; little wind playing with soft fur of her ears. Nothing specific was wrong about this hunt; yet she was a tiny bit tense. A quick glance placed on the other wolf; a very quiet; barely noticeable huff. He didn't look like a wolf unable to hunt on his own; that was what confused her. And as the realisation came; she slightly slowed down; not leading but following now. A very subtle change to her movements allowed her to examine the male better and she was keen to see how he would act now.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
Okay so at the given moment of this tread Zilas would still be Ainashi and he would still be a loner…. just trying to eliminate any confusion coast by his name change…

the Stranger moved through the forest with easy, though her movement also gave away her tenseness. Had he spoken to soon or too much? Had he insured his oven doom? He watched her his miss matched eyes learning from her movements, her legs where long a traveler and her size would bring her fare in a fight. One thing was clear a fight against the female at the given moment was too big a risk to take, at least for now. A hunt was a dangerous game unless you were too hunt rabbits, a prey that would not fill any of them. If the female was injured he would not hesitate to claim the kill for himself he couldn't care less about her, she was a rough just like himself and in this kind of life all tricks count.

still in a swirl of thoughts, he did not realize that she had given him the lead until she was already behind him. He did not care kept the speed she had started and mowed forward. It bothered him, having her in the back meant he could not keep an eye on her. He let out a slight huff, before opening his mouth and taking in a  deep breath.

he stopped looked around his breathing slow, nothing. The forests seemed empty, the scents of yesterdays life seemed all but washed away.  "Have I caught a cold our are there really no scent trails in this damned forest?" he said turning to look at her, his miss matched eyes meting hers for a moment before breaking off to look in between the trees.

"come to think about it we never really got ourselves introduced now did we?" he gave her a smile, fake like always. The life of an omega had learned to smile, not to cry but meat the pain with a smile. "I'm Ai, and you?" he tilted his head a little, a soft smile on his tainted lips.

"Speech." thoughts It