(See All?) Announcements
525 Users Online
Bing, Google

A mirage of our own — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

When he’d entered the water to catch his breakfast he’d had no doubt in his mind that he would be successful in his hunt.  He knew he was a skilled fisher wolf and he had fished these waters before with Des.  The only thing that he needed to be certain of was that his patience was with him and it seemed that it was because within moments of entering the water and taking up his position he was rewarded with a nice size fish.  With it locked in his jaws he trotted out of the water and set his catch at his feet long enough to shake the water from his coat.  The fish that he had caught would keep him for most of the day which was fortuitous since he wasn’t really sure what the day would bring at that point which of course wasn’t anything new for the loner.

Kajika suggested the sandy spot that he usually share with Des for them to enjoy their breakfast as it was much more comfortable than the pebbled shore.  When Alphinaud agreed and headed over to the suggested spot Kajika picked up his fish and followed his friend.  He thought it would be nice to have a companion for breakfast, having the company took his mind off the thoughts that had been plaguing him for some time now at any rate.  “Thanks, I would have to agree we do,” he said after dropping his fish once more and lowering himself to the ground.  He followed Alphinauds lead once more as he too took his first bite into the fish happy that he was finally getting to eat.  His ears perked at his companion’s question, “I would be happy for the company.” He told the white male, “I would be glad to show you what I know of the mountain,” he added before taking another bite of his fish. 

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Sep 29, 2015, 12:57 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.