(See All?) Announcements
689 Users Online
Google, Bing

Yearbook Voting Reminder
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Yearbook Voting Reminder

A friendly reminder that submission for this year's yearbook are due June 28th. This is one week from today. This includes all character submissions, player submissions, superlative voting, and pack blurbs. Late entries will not be accepted, so if you want to be included in this year's yearbook, be sure to get your entries in ASAP. By the way, Broken Timber Pines has been added to the character profile submission, so if you were waiting for that, you're good to go now.

Character Information

View Here

Members, you may submit as many of these forms as you need, one for each character. Please only submit entries for characters who were played on RoW at some point during July 2014-June 2015.

Player Information

View Here

We want to include some information about you, our members, in our yearbook. Each player should submit just one entry. Don't worry, we don't ask for any personal information.

Superlative Voting

View Here

These superlatives include thread, couple, and individual categories for you to vote on. Remember, these are just for fun, so don't stress about it and go with your gut!

Attention Pack Leaders & Members

I haven't received any pack blurbs and time is running out. I encourage you to reach out to your pack members for help if you do not think that you will be able to get the blurb submitted in time. I will not be accepting pack blurbs submitted after June 28th, so be sure to get those sent in if you want your pack's highlights to be noted.

Hmm.... maybe I better double-check:

Are you expecting a blurb for BTP? The pack was only formed 4 days before the cut-off for this year, so I've been assuming they won't make it into this yearbook. We can throw something together if needed, lol it won't take long to write something for those for days.
It's up to you. There will be a BTP page, so if you want a blurb, you should write one.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Uhm... I hate to be a bother, but it looks like Nova and Spieden's forms used the same URL (possibly because I went back here for the link each time rather than clicking the "Fill out a New Response" link) and so they submitted on top of eachother? Does that mean I need to fill each out again or do you get both submitted copies?
(Jun 24, 2015, 02:31 AM)Spieden Wrote:  Uhm... I hate to be a bother, but it looks like Nova and Spieden's forms used the same URL (possibly because I went back here for the link each time rather than clicking the "Fill out a New Response" link) and so they submitted on top of eachother? Does that mean I need to fill each out again or do you get both submitted copies?

I just checked and it looks like they were submitted properly. :) So no need to fill it out again.
Thanks!!
Where do pack blurbs get turned in?
(Jun 29, 2015, 02:51 AM)Spieden Wrote:  Where do pack blurbs get turned in?

I pm'ed mine directly to Shadow (at Serach).
When I go to use the links to edit my wolf's info, it shows a blank form? Does this still edit the one I submitted, just I have to re-do everything?
I just wanted to change Nineva's avatar to this: http://i.cubeupload.com/cux9Dy.png
(Jun 30, 2015, 04:38 AM)Gent Wrote:  When I go to use the links to edit my wolf's info, it shows a blank form? Does this still edit the one I submitted, just I have to re-do everything?
I just wanted to change Nineva's avatar to this: http://i.cubeupload.com/cux9Dy.png

I'm honestly not sure how Google handles editing its forms. I've never done it before. :x But I can manually change the avatar, so don't worry about it.