Bing, Google, Moonshadow

heaven and hell were words to me — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
I HAVE LOVED THE STARS TOO FONDLY
TO BE FEARFUL OF THE NIGHT

Mhm, perhaps. Perhaps not. It was not for me to say, as a yearling – I wanted only to be a dutiful son. That is what our parents wanted, and I only wished to help.” he replied, and she nodded silently. It wasn’t their place to tell their parents whether they would have been right or wrong in having a litter, because in the end it was their choice. Both would have been still in the prime age for having children, and who knew, maybe they had had more since Veho had left them. All of it was still up in the air, so many questions that were yet to be answered and could only be answered by their family themselves. But, the stars were not aligned for those odds and it would all be left to the dark for that much longer.

Her news quite obviously had stunned him, of which she wasn’t surprised. It would have been shocking news of course, to find that your sibling had had children and that you had missed it. Hell, he didn’t even know Vespertio. Still, his shock grew to obvious excitement as a grin spread across his maw. She smiled even brighter as well, mismatched gaze shining in the light of his approval and dancing with pride. “I seem to have missed a great deal in your life, my dear. I would be honored to meet your children someday. I might assume, then, that you have taken after our parents, and lead a pack yourself?” he said.

She could only imagine Veho meeting the three, and certainly they would be excited to meet their uncle. It was something she had dreamed of since discovering her pregnancy. She had dreamed of her family meeting them, the children growing up knowing their wonderful grandparents and their uncles. She had always wanted to see those interactions, to feel her two worlds become one finally. Namid couldn’t have all of that, but she could start with her long lost brother. “I would love for nothing more than for you to meet them. I have dreamed of it since I first learned I was carrying them.” she said beaming. “I am in lead of a pack, just up the mountain here actually. We are called Fallen Tree Cove, led by myself and my husband Vespertio though I did not create it with him.” she said, though a slight falter in her grin showed a small lack of faith she had in herself still though she had maintained her position for several months now. She still had doubts, a little voice in the back of her head that told her she couldn’t do it. Most days she could push it away, but some days it was louder than others.

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

“Just because you did not found the pack does not mean you are not improving it. I have no intention of taking up such a role myself, sister – I simply do not have the wherewithal for it, I suspect. Not like you do. You always had the most fire out of the entire lot, I would say,” Veho chuckled softly, allowing his mind to drift for a moment. Even before Neha had passed on and he began smothering his only remaining sister with unnecessary protection, it seemed as if @Namid had been loathe to take anyone’s ideas but her own. (And perhaps that was simply a pup’s inability to see his own bossiness, but they had been at odds more than once, challenged by two strong personalities.)

As it were, it surprised him not at all that of the three remaining Macieos that it was his sister to take after their parents. Oolijee simply didn’t seem as determined and now that he himself had mellowed quite a bit, he just could not see it in his own future, either. Acting as Rook’s advisor was as ambitious as he got, and it certainly didn’t hold the same weight as acting as alpha did. Humming to himself, the medic nodded his head. Yes, that would do. “I prefer a more supportive role, myself, but I’d like to think I add to Grizzly Hollow all the same. A duty I should return to soon, as it were. But I would like very much to visit you and your children, and to see Fallen Tree Cove. I head out in that direction sometimes to gather herbs. Perhaps I will extend my trip,” the gray wolf added, his moon bright eyes dancing as he considered the idea. Winter was always looming closer, but the medic could imagine having the time to meet the niece and nephews he’d been gifted with. “And I should like to meet this mate of yours too, I might add. But all in the future, yes? I imagine you are eager to get back to them, and I have my own tasks to attend to. But I promise to see you soon.”

Maybe one more post from Namid and we can wrap it up?
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Namid Veusain

“You always had the most fire out of the entire lot, I would say,”Veho said, and Namid’s gaze softened. For a moment she could forget the faint ache that still beat in her breast from new heartbreak, forget that her own brother had stolen away what almost had been for her. In that moment they were children again, playing together and sharing the grief that had been the death of their sister. They were flesh and blood and taken away too soon from each other. Tears welled up in her mismatched gaze and she moved to bury her head in his ruff, inhaling his scent and allowing it to fill her chest and soothe her in a way that only family could. It didn’t matter what had happened anymore, she knew that she couldn’t let anything get in between them anymore. She wouldn’t let her petty feelings separate them ever again. She would make sure that they would remain together in whatever broken way that was.

Namid needed Veho.

She backed away after a moment and listened to his own words about his role within Grizzly Hollow, a grin rising on her lips at his complacent description of his role within their ranks. “Do not be silly, brother. They are lucky to have you, certainly. I believe they will take good care of you,” she said gently. “And I should like to meet this mate of yours too, I might add. But all in the future, yes? I imagine you are eager to get back to them, and I have my own tasks to attend to. But I promise to see you soon.” he said, the brother in him coming out in his words and she laughed heartily at the image of Veho and Vespertio squaring off. It certainly would be an entertaining sight to behold if such a thing were to ever occur. “Please do come by sometime, or we might even pay you a visit. Keep your eyes out for us and we shall do the same.” she said with a dazzling smile and a wag of her tail. Then, slowly she began to pause as she realized they were about to part ways. Her smile turned into a half-hearted grin, “I will miss you. I wish we did not have to part again,” she said gently, and she found she truly meant it. Whether it had shown in her stubborn youth or not, her family both present and past were everything to her. Veho was her brother, would always be her brother and oh parting was such sweet sorrow.

"Speech."
And if that mockingbird dont sing... 
(This post was last modified: Oct 23, 2015, 01:59 AM by Namid.)
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

“You are kind, sister. But I try my hardest. Do know that my assistance is always available to you and yours, regardless the situation between our packs, yes? If you do not have your own healer, or you have something you’d like to keep private…my den is always open to you,” Veho hummed softly, reaching out to nudge his sister once more. Things had changed, yes – he was no longer as overbearing as he once was, but that did not mean he did not wish the best for his only remaining sister, and it certainly did not mean he’d ever begrudge her his assistance. Neha was not his fault, not did she hold bearing over Namid now, and it would only benefit them both to remember that.

The star dancer’s laugh was something to relish, and the medic could not help his wide smile in return. Oh, of course she’d find his desire to meet her mate amusing – but hadn’t they always been this way? Veho simply failed to take offence this time. Once, when he was younger, he imagined any brother-in-law of his to be a future convive, someone who’d join the pack and share their meals, and indeed become as much of a brother as Oolijee himself was. That they’d never met presented itself as a small barricade, but no distance would keep the man from Namid’s family now that he knew where they took up residence.

“You will see me soon,” he assured his sister, bumping their noses together in playful affection. His duties to Grizzly Hollow kept him busy, but he could not imagine Rook would try to keep the siblings separate if the medic wished to visit his sister and her pack for a few days. His tail still wagging behind him, Veho finally peeled himself away, leaving a bit of space between the pair so they might finally be on their separate paths home. “I will miss you, too,” he hummed softly, the smile remaining. “But we are not so far, now. Distance is but a small obstacle, and I am certain we will see each other with far more frequency than we have in the past.”

He knew it time to go. Bowing his head to the alpha, Veho finally turned about, facing the direction of his pack once more. “Do expect me soon, my dear. I wish you safe travels!”

And with that, Veho set his feet back towards the cedar wood forest. It was time to go home.

Exit.

[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]