(See All?) Announcements
532 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut, Isla

GH Journal: 8/10-8/15 — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED

Pardon me while I start this with a little test-run for the formatting and all that jazz. Grizzly Hollow has started to pick up with a little bit of action and I'm on vacation/absence, currently... (but that doesn't mean you guys don't get to have some fun while I'm away!). Here are some new happenings within the pack:

NEW LEADER: ROOK

After a much needed talk between brothers Ryvet and Rook and a heart-to-heart conversation with his father Borden, Rook has risen into the I. Leader spot. (As for the Leading Lady, I haven't received word from Switch yet just how to handle this. Please just assume Jaysyek has simply been avoiding the rest of the pack for the time being.)

WELCOME NEW RECRUITS: Rowan, Chemical, and Piety!

Please welcome Attaya #3, Rowan! As Cinder and Quil's brother he has come to set down some roots and join the family. Additionally, two new wolves have come to the pack within a few "moments" of one another; Rook has given both his stamp of approval. Please welcome Chemical and Piety. (Riley, Becca and WildOne: currently the rule regarding "secret aliases" is still in effect (I see Piety has gone with Dove). If you would like to choose/"lock in" your moniker here, I will gladly update it here: Grizzly Hollow - General Information. Within a week of your joining, this will have become common knowledge amongst pack members.)

RANDOM EVENTS & HAPPENINGS

• A rather sudden thunder storm trembles the very grounds of Relic Lore.
  • Chemical, you find a stinky, rotten carcass.

RECRUITMENT & ROLES

Grizzly Hollow is mostly made up of "Good", "Lawful", and "Neutral" characters. Please ensure characters coming into the pack are aligned as such. We stand for a respect for life, altruism, and a strong need to maintain strong personal relationships with the whole of the pack.

At present, we are in need of: a Scout/Lookout and a Guardian/Sentry/Vigilante. Of our subordinates we have two aspiring Medics - whether they will advance to become Healers or Herbalists has yet to be seen - and one possible Guardian.

To apply for any of the roles above or of your choice, please refer to the Grizzly Hollow Pack Role Master List.

OTHER NOTES

• The little Lord Tomen is days away from his 3-month milestone!
  • Want to recruit? Please howl for Rook if/when you are at the borders.

REGARDING BORDEN (Stage 5 of 7)

Borden will now be entering a stage in his old age which has been defined as a "Moderately Severe Decline." He might start to lose track of where he is and what time it is. He might have trouble remembering his location, affiliations, or the names of his caretakers. He could easily become disoriented and it has been advised for all pack members to keep him 'grounded' at the pack den site.

You can help by keeping him company in the morning, afternoon, or evening or by bringing him a little something to eat (he may not eat it as his appetite has been decreasing but the gesture is appreciated). If he repeats the same question, answer with an even, reassuring voice. He might be asking the question less to get an answer and more to just know you're there. Even if he can't remember facts and details, he might still be able to tell a story; please invite him to use his imagination at those times.

GRIZZLY HOLLOW SOUNDTRACK

Something I've always wanted to put together is a pack soundtrack. Have a song that you think reflects our pack? Please PM Rook or comment on the official thread here: Official GH Soundtrack.

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.
woop woop! /wiggles and jives
may I scoop (Leo)dogran for Rowan's alias?
Oooh, I forgot aliases...hmmm...random off the top of my sleepy head. Ragem for Chem.
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.