(See All?) Announcements
713 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley

Cold Steel — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

His response to her question about liking Oak Tree Bend was a little perplexing but she supposed that some of the others might not feel the same about being in the pack as she did. She felt lucky to have been accepted into the pack as she had considering the life she had come from. She looked at Larkspur with a raised brow, “Does that mean that you might leave someday?” It had been sad when Drestig and Jessie had left, she didn’t like the idea of any of her other pack mates leaving.

Leotie had noticed as they walked that they seemed to be heading toward the communal den and once they reached it the conversation seemed to end with him basically shooing her away. She tilted her head slightly as he said that it had been nice to meet her. “I should get back to my patroling anyway,” she stated not really sure what to make of this sudden change, “It was nice to meet you as well. If you ever want to talk I’ll be around.”

(This post was last modified: Oct 05, 2016, 04:06 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Marina who has 189 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Larkspur Ritter
"I doubt it," he said, but offered no explanation. He didn't like the idea of having to find a new pack and getting to know them all again. It sounded like it was more trouble than it was worth.... but then that creeping, sinking feeling found him again. He shifted his weight from one side to the other, though quickly decided to just push his thoughts away. He just needed to nap his woes away. He would wake up and things would be like they were just yesterday. He would hunt, patrol, and continue to settle within Oak Tree Bend.

Larkspur offered no other goodbye than a simple nod. He patiently waited for the girl to be off and out of sight, but even then he sat and tried to enjoy the morning. He didn't need to let this slip up make his whole day worse. He could go check out the cache, maybe find something nice and fat to fill it with. Above him, it had begun to snow again. He sneezed, ears pinned as he watched the white specks float from above.

This year's pups would experience their first snow, and somehow the idea of screaming children didn't appeal to him.