447 Users Online
Bing, Google

When She Was Bad — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
All are welcome in this thread.

It had happened once before the strange feeling that had come over her, no one had ever explained it to her so Leotie was left confused about what was happening to her. She didn't know how to explain it except for a creeping heat that covered her whole body. It made her so uncomfortable that she found herself sleeping outside the den when it started. Not even the cold snow could make it stop as she tried rolling in it. Leotie had also noticed the strange change in her scent, she didn't like it not one bit. She was starting to think there was something terribly wrong with her and it worried her.

Her mood was constantly changing which made her just want to stay away from everyone. Leotie afraid she was going to say or do something she might regret. It was the reason she was currently in the Wildwood hunting trying to get rid of some of the tension that was building inside of her.

More than once she’d considered jumping in the. Closest creek to try and cool herself down. Yet again she found herself rolling in the snow to find some comfort from the heat running over the entirety of her body a whine escaping her.

<center>~Table by Switch</center>
(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2017, 10:12 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Alice who has 49 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Once his little rendezvous with not-so-lil miss sunshine was over, Savion had no intentions of hanging about. He'd always been the love-em and leave-em sort, and as pretty as she was, Victoria was not an exception to that rule. And so he continued to roam this unknown land, heading south until he eventually found himself in the midst of a thick forest.

And it was there he stumbled upon another wolf- another lady as luck would have it.

Savion watched her roll and tumble through the snow, throwing her body this way and that in attempt to alleviate the warmth the season had embedded in her. Not that it'd do her any good. There was only one sure fire way of putting that fire out, and if she wanted to she'd need a little assistance to do that. Luckily for her, Savion was happy to be a good samaritan and lend her a helping paw, if she so wanted it. A whine slipped from her lips and The Comedian's ears tipped at the sound as a sly grin pulled at his lips. Music to his ears, hadn't heard a sweeter sound in a long while.

Rolling his shoulders, Savion shifted into a friendly stance with his tail wagging slowly behind him. He approached with a spring in his step, but slowed before he got to close, lest she take offence to his proximity. He barked in greeting, a happy, congenial sound and he smiled at her, his eyes crinkling at the corners. He must have been the image of pleasantness, a kindly older man who just loved to help those out in need. Bullshit, of course, but nobody needed to know that. This girl certainly didn't need to.

"Hey there! You doin' okay? You sound troubled miss." He asked, forcing concern into his slow drawl.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Nothing she had done to help her to alleviate the things what were wrong with her had helped. She was left wondering why the snow hadn't cooled her and why when she tried to scratched the itch it didn't go away. How could these things not be stopped when they had always been in the past and now they weren't. She didn't understand.

Despite the fact she didn't feel it was working she continued to roll in the snow for that small chance it might help. She had since closed her eyes when her body finally laid still on the snow, she had finally given up. Leotie needed something else that would do if, the thought of the river drive heavily on her mind. Another whine escaped her as she laid sprawled in the snow the heat once again building, it was going to be the death of her.

The sound of a voice she didn't recognize startled her causing her to scramble to her feet but he was keeping his distance. The stance that he had and the way he presented himself to her out her at ease and then he spoke seeming to offer his help to her and at this point she did need help. Everyone else seemed a little preoccupied but if the other females were having these same problems she didn't see much getting done.

“I really don't think troubled is the way to describe it,” she stated, “Have you come by to help or stand there and watch me? Because you know…” it was just a little weird if he was only watching her.

(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2017, 07:25 PM by Leotie.)
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
She didn't like his wording huh? How picky. Stuck up bitch who went out of her to way to criticise his way of speaking. There were more pressing matters at hand, right? She was clearly in need of help but she was being tricky about it. Fuck her- or at least that was what Savion was trying to do, what he wanted to do. But alas, it seemed as though this one, as pretty as she was, was pretty cagey. Needed to be lured out of her shell by sweet words and even sweeter smiles.

Fine, Savion could play this game. As long as he got what he wanted in the end.

"I'd love tah help,if you'll let me. Nothing worse than seeing a pretty lady in need."

He stepped a little closer, making sure he made no sudden movements and stopped at a conversational distance. Not so close that he'd weird her out, but not far that he had to raise his voice to speak. Sure, he wanted nothing more than to just get up real close and have a good nose, to take in her wonderful scent. But clearly it was a little too early for that. If he did so he reckoned he'd get a nip-or worse- for his efforts. Not that he disliked that sort of thing but...

"My name's Savion, but feel free t' call me Savvy. Makes me sound friendlier, don't yah think? Not so stuck up." He grin at his attempt at humour it made his eyes light up with honest, infectious mirth. "How 'bout you? You must've a pretty name that matches those lovely eyes, right?"
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie didn't know what to make of the man who had appeared so suddenly and during such an uncomfortable time for her. She wasn't sure she wanted to be watched while she rolled around in the snow like she had lost her mind. Leotie knew she had more sense than that but this thing that sent the burning and constant itch inside of her made all of her senses leave her. She would do anything to find some kind of relief so that she wouldn't have to suffer with this any longer. So when he said he would love to help her ears perked up, “You know what to do to make this better?” She asked taking a small step forward.

He seemed like he might have some answered they way he spoke about helping so she was all ears to hear what could help. “Please, I just need it to stop. I don't know what this is and I don't understand it,” she said her irritation at the fact clear in her tone.

She hadn't missed the step that he had taken forward but he still wasn't at a distance that he felt she should be overly worried about. More than how close he was she cares about what he could do to help her and wished he'd get to it already. He thought it a good idea to introduce himself though she did smile at his nickname, “It does make you sound friendlier,” she agreed . She looked at her paws when he asked her name, “I'm Leotie,” she told him simply before meeting his gaze once more.

(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2017, 09:53 PM by Leotie.)
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Savion had a hard time suppressing his fiendish smile. Another innocent little petal who just didn't know what was happening, who didn't know what do with themselves. It was perfect really, he couldn't have it any easier. They were like low hanging fruit and all he had to do was lean up and they'd be in his grasp, his to do with whatever he pleased. It was too easy actually, The Comedian had always liked a challenge. But for what it was worth these bitches might as well be rolling over and exposing their stomachs to him. A shame, in a way, but at the same time he knew he couldn't complain too much.

"Of course I know how to help. I've seen this before, I know the exact thing for it."

He almost felt bad, she sounded so desperate, so uneasy. But really, he knew he shouldn't, he was doing her a favour here. He wasn't lying when he said he wanted to help, that he could help her. Sure, she didn't understand the gravity of his words but they were the truth through and through. Savion was many things, but he liked to think that he was an honest man. What you saw, was what you got. He might put on a little act here and there, might speak with a softer voice or be a little more friendly than usual, but did he mean her any harm? Nah.

If he did, she would already be hurtin' right now. If he wanted her dead the snow would be red and he'd be on his merry way. Right now, time was-a-wasting, the sooner he got this party started the better.

"That'sa nice name. Leotie. I like it, real like it. All right, Leotie, if you real want my help this is what you gotta do. Kay?"
He waited for a response. "Just turn around for me and face that way, see that tree there, look at it for me." He waited for her to turn away and shifted his stance, widening the gaps between his feet. "Yep, that's good just like that."
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

The change of season and everything it brought was unbearable to the boy that was still seven days shy of adulthood. He had to keep his mouth shut and his head down, risking allowing everyone else's irreversible fuck ups. What difference, really, did a week make? It burned him up, but he knew that regardless of how trivial the difference felt, it meant the world. He had to do it the right way, had to play by the rules or else he would lose their respect and their trust right from the start. God knows how fragile what they had placed in him must be.

So as @Enoki's suffocating change of scent choked home, Sven did his best to watch at a distance, ensuring that she did not stray without (yet) using a heavy paw. There was nothing he could do to keep her from leaving the territory other than attempt to distract her, asking her to scout or patrol with him, and any time he caught @Renier alone with her Sven would butt in, as though casually. It was only @Nicolò whom he allowed privacy with, yet how long could he play the role of annoying teenager before the adults got sick of it?

As much as he was risking to do so, Sven needed to get away and clear his head. So he headed north, to that pack where everything was always so much calmer and his friends always greeted him with smiles. He should have anticipated that it would be the same, but that didn't click in his head until he began to smell traces of her. Initially, he thought that maybe he should just walk away. Turn back before she realized he'd been around, and wait until the season was over to come back. Yet what kind of friend would do that? He wasn't his father, anyways. He had self control.

So Sven pressed forward, willfully ignoring the things her scent was doing to him. His tail hiked higher, his tongue pressed against his teeth, wishing to dart out and taste the air, and his skin crawled with an unfamiliar desire. Just a visit, like always. It would all be the same, if he pretended it away.

Then he scented someone else, and picked up their voice on the breeze. At first the words were unintelligible, but then the syllables began to come through clearly and connect, and his mind pieced it all together. His pale gaze caught glimpses of the two through the forest's many legs, saw her turn with a look of confusion on her innocent face, saw him preparing himself with that look in his eyes. Sven's heart didn't stop, it surged, rage igniting flames throughout his veins as he realized just what was happening.

A snarl rent the air between them as the boy lunged, tearing through the snow to charge the stranger. A part of him saw his father in that crocodilian man; all the worse for Savion.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

If this man knew what to do to help her ease the itching and the heat all over her skin then she had to accept his help. She needed to calm the fire that burned inside her, is scared her not knowing what was happening to her. All caution of the man was thrown out when he said he knew exactly what to do to help her because he'd seen it before. “I'm so glad to hear that I have tried everything thing I can think of to make it stop.” She had run out of ideas and it was getting to the point of being unbearable for her. The added stress of not understanding only made it worse on her.

He complimented her name which she thanked him for but that wasn't what she was interested in. It was how he planned to help her, that was what she wanted to hear. Her tail swayed behind her when he finally told her what she needed to do and she gladly did it. She has no reason not to trust that what he was telling her wasn't the truth.

Her poor understanding of what was happening to her on top of not seeing the man for what he was led her into the trap he was clearly setting up for her. She turned and faced the tree just as he said, “Okay whats next,” she said to him. Leotie hoped that soon whatever she needed to do to make it all stop would be over and she could go back to her life and duties.

That didn't seem to be the case as a white blue charged past her the snarl that reached her ears and a moment later she saw who had come. It was Sven and she had never seen him look so angry. She went to him, “Sven stop he was only trying to help,” she said trying to get him to back off. “I really need his help right now,” her pale friend had no idea what she was going through and why she needed the man's help so badly.

She tried once more by nudging his shoulder, “Please Sven it's too much I need it to stop. I need help to make it better.” She was pleading at this point hoping that somehow she could get the help she needed.

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2017, 01:30 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Savion watched on with subdued amusement as pretty girl Leotie intercepted the snarly white guy. What had rocked his boat, huh? It's not like he was doing anything wrong, the girl wanted his help and he'd been about to give it to her. Nothing wrong with that, it was natural. But Mr Snarls-or Sven as she was calling him- didn't seem to think so, if anything he looked damn right offended. Appalled that Savion was even... He raised a brow in thought as a smirk pulled on his lips. Ah, was he stepping on Snarly's toes? Was this his girl?

Savion wanted to laugh right there and then. If he was so pissed about Savion beating him to the punch why didn't he help out his girl first then? What kind of lover boy was he? Though Savion had to admit he was a treat, white and firm with those moonstone eyes that practically gleamed with angst. Not usually The Comedians sort of thing but hey, he could appreciate a nice specimen when he saw one. And right now, there were two on display. He didn't really know where to look.

"You should listen to Leotie." Savion told him , turning to face lover boy with a derisive glint in his eyes. He blinked and it was gone, replaced with its former amiable shine. "I'm just trying to help her out, nothing wrong with that, is there?" He let his question hang in the air for a moment, before he stepped closer to Sven, his tail wagging slowly as he gave off an air of calm confidence. "The name's Savion. You can call me Savvy, if you'd like handsome. Your name's Sven, yeah? That'sa nice name. Not one I'll be forgettin' any time soon."

Really though, as nice as lover boy was, he was a bit of a buzz kill. Savion wasn't against having an audience or nothing, but he had a feeling that either Leotie would object or Sven would. Either way he had to get a handle on this situation, if it were possible. If not he was okay with cutting his losses, plenty more fish in the sea, and all that.

"So what brings you here Ssssven?" He asked, dragging out the s.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

All Sven saw was that dark shaded man and his glinting gold eyes, and everything he anticipated had the taste of blood. He wanted to tear into him, pull back his skin, leave him rotting in the melting snow and send @Kerberos later to retrieve the bones. His jaws parted in those last few moments, poised to strike until suddenly his vision was filled with tawny and sky blue.

His paws dug into the snow, bringing him to a careening halt before he could collide with Leotie. His ears flared upward and confusion was drawn clearly upon his face, pupils still constricted and black lips pulled back to show his teeth. His brain scrambled to keep up with her words, to make sense of them, and he felt his heart leaning over the edge of a depthless chasm. She couldn't really mean, Leotie couldn't be like that--...

Her pleading spoke to something primal within him, a desire rising up within the young man to mark her as his before chasing off this other man. But that wasn't why, he didn't want-- Sven had to protect her innocence, that was why he was here. She had to be clueless to what had been about to happen, and he wouldn't let her be taken advantage of, to be damned. Choking down the hydra of impulses he focused only on the surest thing he knew: this other wolf needed to be shown out.

He was speaking, with a devil's tongue, clearly oblivious to just how much of a threat Sven truly was. A low hiss escaped the boy's chest as he watched the other over Leotie's guard, silver eyes speaking nothing but malice. Even just hearing him speak her name, Sven wanted to tear the very word from his throat, to cut out his tongue so that he might never speak it again. But then, handsome? Sven's ears leaned back a fraction, the other man's tone and diction causing a bubbling of confusion within him.

He couldn't really be coming onto him, could he?

"He doesn't want to help you Leotie, he wants to fuck you," he informed her bluntly, the situation too pressing for him to be delicate about it. She needed to understand that gravity of what she'd almost stepped into.

"He'll take you like you're prey and then leave you to bear the consequences alone."

She would have children to raise fatherless, she might be thrown from her pack, and she would forever walk the earth as a marked woman. Sven wouldn't let that happen. He pressed forward, barrel chest pushing against Leotie, willing her to move out of the way.

"You'll forget it after I bash your fuckin' skull in."