(See All?) Announcements
494 Users Online
Google, Bing

i can handle anything — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

The stiffening of her body as he mentioned the Bloodbreakers was almost unnoticeable under the darkness if the night. He did not miss the tightening of her voice as she spoke, “No they did not,” he agreed as he looked up at her, “But maybe by the time you find Mace you will have learned something else.” He'd never liked the Bloodbreakers and now that he was away he didn't want to go back. He didn't want her to go back either but if she did, he would follow just as he had this time. He would not let her suffer that life alone. His eyebrows raised at her admittance, “I don't think it is.” The worst idea, he didn't think it was a bad idea.  Their lives could be so much simpler and normal and maybe… he shook his head not letting his mind travel down that path. It was the last thing he needed to be thinking about in that moment.

She remained quiet as did he his gaze following hers to the sky and for a long moment he watched the stars with her.  There had been many nights on his journey to find Tinley that he'd spent alone starting up at the sky.  It was the nights that it seemed sleep would never come, the nightmares we're there each time he closed his eyes. Having his partner at his side helped to ease them sometimes, it was like she was watching his back in life and in dream. He had missed that comfort while she'd been away as it had come to be something he relied on.  How could he not living the life that they had? But now, in this new place did they have to worry so much? Was it something ingrained in them? Or would they eventually lost that constant need to feel protected once they had been out of that life for awhile. His gaze moved to her before dropping back to his paws as he spoke.

She excused the fact that he had not followed her right away because of his duty. Instead blaming herself, calling herself s had warrior, “He's your father Tinley, how could you be expected to sit by and watch him leave?” The pale warrior pointed out. He never once blamed her for family had to be important even if she did have mixed feelings about the man.  Pyriel brushed his cheek against hers to comfort her Ash she spoke. “Deserter or not he is your father and you did what you felt you had to do.  There isn’t anything wrong with that. I am sure you will figure out what to do when you find him.” The scarred man spoke gently hoping it would help to cheer her up some. “I will be with you every step of the way just like I used to be.”

Fade

(This post was last modified: Oct 25, 2017, 04:54 PM by Pyriel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you