570 Users Online
Google, Neo, Bing

Stories Come to Life — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
@Anastasia

Since returning from wild rye and receiving her punishment the overwhelming feeling of everything falling apart. She had been doing her duty as puppy sitter but mostly she had only been doing what she had told Lorcan she would. Looking out for Oksana and herself. She had barely left her den, she hadn't felt like doing much and there wasn't much reason if she couldn't patrol. Some of her time was spent watching her daughter play outside the den but there had been times when she'd let Oksana run off to visit with the other pack members.

It was her thirst that had drove her out of the den in the mid afternoon, she hadn't had much to eat or drink in the past few days. Her hunger she'd been able to ignore but she could not her thirst. Oksana was off somewhere, the child was getting big enough to run around on her own and Inna trusted her to not leave the territory. The Raven made her way down to the river to get a long cool drink before turning to go back to her den.

It was the first time she'd smelled the scent in the territory since she hadn't been very social. The scent of a new female causing Inna to feel compelled to find the woman and introduce herself. She followed the scent until she came upon a small pale woman, her coat was very similar to Lachesis. She watched the strange female for a moment before she finally showed herself, “Hello, I'm Inna. Who might you be?”

~Table by Jacqueline
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

As the day pressed onwards she continued to familiarize herself with the packs perimeter, keeping to the border and working her way in. Anastasia had purposefully refused to walk within the inner circle of the pack territory simply to avoid what she could only imagine a very awkward encounter. Lilya. While she was sure that if the time came she would be peaceful and friendly, she knew it would only serve to hurt her more.

So as she gravitated closer and closer to the mid-section of the River she finds attention drawn to herself and turns ocean eyes to greet a dark stranger. One that she is quite unfamiliar with. "I'm Anastasia," she answers without a second-thought nor does she believe that her presence her would go unnoticed. With her scent carrying over the pack lately and her presence surely noted, it wouldn't take much time for anyone to seek her out. Sure enough Lilya would come hunting her down soon - either for some friendly small talk or maybe even a verbal threat to back off. Not that she needed anyone to tell her to keep her distance... Ana wasn't exactly a man-stealer.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Some habits we're just hard to break, it seemed Lachesis didn't know this when he had forbid her to not visit the border. Maybe he did know this and that was why he had done so but greeting visitors was something Inna had truly enjoyed. She was just thankful that this stranger was within the territory and she could visit her all she wanted without worry she was breaking her punishment. In her current state however she did not greet the woman with the authority she held over her nor did she bother to indicate she was the second of Hearthwood. It was too much when she was already feeling like everything was closing in.

Anastasia. The name was familiar to her from a conversation she'd had over a year ago with Lachesis. He’d spoken of a traveling companion who had helped him to find her father. Inna couldn't help but wonder if this was the same woman. She pushed that aside for the moment to concentrate on the greeting the woman. “Welcome to Hearthwood, I am sorry but I don't know how long you've been here. I would have come to welcome you sooner…” she trailed off not wanting to finish with saying that she'd been in her den since her return. “I hope you've found Hearthwood has been treating you well,” she added before looking down at her paws. She suddenly felt very awkward, perhaps this hadn't been a good idea with the way she'd been feeling lately.

~Table by Jacqueline
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.