(See All?) Announcements
697 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Adora

Swan Lake - AW! — White Fir Notch 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey
 Tyne, you venture too close to some nesting swans. All welcome!

He was gaining strength, eating more and walking more. His time in the notch had saved his life, no Emrys and Nauja and Jynx had saved his life. He couldn't believe that he was still here. How willing he was to just give up hope. But here he was, as for hope? He wasn't sure he had a ton of it but more than he had a few months ago. 

With his strength returning he was beginning to do more around the pack. Border patrols and filling caches were what his days consisted of. Today was no different, creamy limbs moved easily over the territory. His coal nose flared to pick up any scents of prey. A tantalizing smell reached him causing him to pause. Golden eyes scanned the land for any visual signs. Seeing none the sea wolf followed his nose. He moved quickly until the scent grew stronger. 

Seeing his prey he crouched low, and stalked towards it. The brown hare was crouched near the waters edge. If he could just get clos - SNAP -its head shot up before it darted away from the river. Had been been closer he would have had the chance to chase it. A growl of frustration was let out as Tyne stood and watched the hard disappear into its den. 

It wasnt him who had cause the snap but he had to pay for it nontheless. He walked towards the water, may as well get a drink. Reaching down his coral tongue lapped the cool liquid. Before he could finish an angry squawking reached his ears. Looking over his shoulders he could see two swans running angrily towards him. He stood and growled thinking it would deter them...but it didn't. 
[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

For weeks since she had brought Tyne to the notch to be healed she had visited him as often as she could. She had not liked to him when she had told him that he was important to her. She waited for the day he would be back on his feet again. Nauja had done everything she could to not let her mind wander to the worst things that could happen. She didn't think she could handle losing Tyne especially so soon after Ishtar's disappearance. Those worries were soon unfounded when he started to look much better and didn't seem so close to death anymore.

She was surprised to come across his scent while returning from a hunt since she didn't expect him to be out and about. Leaving what she had caught in the cache she followed his scent until she saw his form through the trees. Not only was he out walking around but he was hunting too. In her shock to find him away from the den he'd been residing in she had forgotten to watch her step causing a loud snap and the hare Tyne had been trying to catch to bolt.

The sea wolf stepped into view, “I'm sorry that was me,” she apologized as she approached him. “I'm happy to see you out Tyne.” Nauja was good that she had finally talked him into coming to the notch no matter how difficult it had been for both of them. Tyne was getting better and he had a home but mostly she had her friend and family member with her.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Charcoal dusted ears pinned themselves against his skull as his growl rumbled in his throat. The thrill of the chase would have been nice for his body. He sulked towards the waters edge until a familiar voice reached him. He turned his head and golden eyes fell upon her only form. His ears perked up and his tail swayed a few times in greeting. She apologized for the sound and scaring the rabbit off before stating that she was happy to see him out and about. "Its alright" he offered in response to her apology. He continued to the waters edge for a drink as she stated she was happy to see him out. He bent down to take a drink as he tried to think of a response. Satisfying his thirst the large sea wolf turned back to look at the woman that essentially saved his life. His large rump sat along the bank as golden eyes looked at her. "Its nice to be out again" he finally resolved to reply. It was nice to be out again but he felt a sense of guilt for wanting to give up and put her through what he did.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The sea wolf hadn't expected to find Tyne hunting since he was still recovering, or at least she thought he should be. She supposed if he felt well enough to hunt then maybe it was okay, she supposed Emrys being a healer would know better. Nauja felt badly for scaring the rabbit off and apologized to which he didn't seem all that upset about it. “Maybe I can make it up to you somehow?” She suggested. The dark lady didn't know what she would do, maybe find him another rabbit to chase or something. She would feel better if she could make it up to him somehow.

Nauja also wanted him to know that she was glad to see him out and about. That his recovery was going so well that he felt well enough. She watched as he moved to get a drink and in the meantime she sat back on her haunches. “I'm glad you finally let me bring you to the notch,” she told him, “And I'm glad you're staying. You are staying aren't you?” She had only assumed that he would stay but they hadn't spoken about it so she wasn't completely sure. He'd seemed so ready to give up before and she wondered if he still felt that way.

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Her statement caused the corners of his inky lips to be tugged at slightly. "Oh no its alright. I probably wouldn't have been able to get it anyways..." He trailed off shyly looking at the ground, "Kinda outta practice" he chuckled lightly looking back her. He hadn't hunted since before, well, the attack. He was nervous around the rivers edge with someone else but the only reason he wasn't on edge was because he had grown up with the woman in front of him. Known her all his life. Had it been someone else he most likely wouldn't be sitting where he was.

After getting a drink he came back to sit along the bank. Nauja said she was happy that he had allowed her to bring him back to the Notch. She then proceeded to state her happiness that he was staying before taking it back and asking if he was staying. Of course he was, he had nowhere else to go and he owed Emrys and Jynx his life. There was no way Tyne Kersey would desert them now or ever. "Of course, I owe you all my life" he replied with a dip of his head. The large sea wolf was beyond loyal, no matter how grouchy he became.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

He insisted that she didn't need to make it up to him, her causing him to lose his prey, “You're sure Tyne? It wouldn't be a problem.” She would he more than happy to help him out in whatever way she could. Nauja nodded at his comment about being out of practice. “You just need to get back into practice and you need time for that.” He needed to take things slow as far as she was concerned. He'd been badly hurt and the recovery had been long, she at least knew that he needed to take things slowly for a bit and build himself back up.

After he'd gotten himself a drink the sea wolf had taken this opportunity to let him know how happy she was he had finally agreed to let her bring him to the notch. She felt that he would stay but she couldn't be sure and she wouldn't blame him if he left. After all hadn't she left him in Grizzly Hollow, he didn't owe her anything as far as she was concerned. “I'm glad we made it back in time and that you're staying and maybe it will give us a chance to make things right between us?” She had always felt that maybe they weren't as close or that he was upset with her for leaving before. “Or give me the chance to make things up to you. It was wrong of me to leave before. I see that now.”

(This post was last modified: Nov 15, 2017, 04:22 PM by Nauja.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

omg I totally for got it was my turn DX so sorry!

The onyx sea wolf asked if he was sure and his small smile widened ever so slightly "Yes I'm sure" he said with a small chuckle. He didnt expect to catch the hare either way so it didnt really bother him that it was scared away. Anyways Tyne wasn't one to take handouts freely, or at all really. He preferred to do things on his own, even if that meant failing.

After his drink the two Coola wolves established that he was indeed staying. Nauja stated she was glad they had made it back in time and that she was glad he was staying. Her next words baffled the agouti male. "Theres never been anything wrong between us.....has there?" First he affirmed then questioned. The Kersey man had never thought the two of them had bad blood but maybe she did? Things became a but clearer when she said she shouldn't have left but he was still confused. Leave where? Ohhh she meant Grizzly Hallow. Well that was her choice, he had left too. It was Pip who had suffered, not him. "Nauja, we all left. It wasn't just you. And it was Pip who suffered the most." His charcoal audits and golden eyes fell with guilt. They never should have left.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
No worries dude!;-)

Once Tyne affirmed that she didn't need to make up scaring the hare away Nauja returned his smile, “Okay,” she said before letting it go. Perhaps she could talk him into hunting with her later. That would help her to feel better about the situation.

The conversation grew more serious once that was out of the way and the agouti man had his drink. She'd been so scared he was going to die but was extremely happy he'd recovered. Then he said he was staying and she felt even happier. They had come to this place together and all the sea wolves had planned to be together in Grizzly Hollow but then she had left and everything went badly. “I have always just been worried that all of you were angry with me for leaving like I did,” she admitted, “I know you and I have never been especially close and I feel like that's my fault too.” It was time for her to clear the air with him so she just needed to get all of that off her chest. They were pack mates again and she felt it was needed. “I know and I know we have talked about this before. I have been trying to make things better between me and Pip and let her know that I am there for her no matter what. That even though I'm here she can come to me whenever she needs to.”

(This post was last modified: Nov 15, 2017, 06:25 PM by Nauja.)
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

The agouti male sat opposite of the oynx woman. His original confusion melted away as she spike if feeling bad about leaving Grizzly Hallow. He told her that he wasn't mad and that actually they all had left leaving Pip on her own to suffer. He was still guilty for his own disappearance. His ears flicked back as she opened up about being guilty for leaving as well as them not being close. He stood and closed the distance between the two. His coal nose nudged her cheek in comfort before taking a step back and sitting once more. "Its not your fault Nauja" he tried to reassure her. "Back home things were different. You're a year older than me. You were a fisher and I a hunter. Our circles just didn't run together often. Its not big deal, I'm not mad" he gave her a smile. It was true. Back in Bella Coola they were packmates sure but they were apart of different circles and that's just how it was, it wasn't a bad thing, not in his eyes at least.

The subject changed from them to Pip. Nauja spoke of trying to make things right between her and Pip. "I know you have and she'll come around. I've tried to show her too but it has to be done on her own terms." He tried to put it as kindly as possible. He didnt want to tell her that he felt like the smallest sea wolf wanted nothing to do with him. Maybe she would come around for her blood. Tyne surely hoped some for Naujas sake.