(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Vanadis, Isla, Google, Bing

The Turning Point — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 89 posts.
Inactive Pup
Romanov Archer
His tail swayed easily at her nudge. Leotie wasn't all that bad and Romanov didn't understand why she had kept to herself for so long. Of course, he didn't openly voice that thought. Maybe he'd figure it out from Sven or Ravenna.

"Oh, sure." The young boy answered with a small smile rather unaware that these offer had been more for him than it had her. "What kinda things are you interested in? There are some nice sun bathing spots." Sunbathing was easily one of the young Archer's favorite pastime activities. Perhaps she'd be interesting in it too. Even if not Roman had other places of interest he could show the tawny wolf.
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

The experience she had with pups was limited, Treyah and Reiko had been a little older than Romanov when she had started to really interact with them. The newest additions to the draw she'd not had the chance to even see before she was ousted but she felt that encouraging the little Archer was best. Especially since he seemed eager to help her and she didn't mind letting him. The agouti woman would follow him wherever he wanted to take her.

The suggestion of him showing her a few places before they went to see Ravenna was met with agreement and a smile. A thoughtful expression crossed her features as he spoke of sunbathing places. “Well you know a girl can't have enough places to sunbath,” she told him conspiratorially, “I would love to see them and maybe taking in some sun will help my recovery.” As for what else interested her, “Do you know of some good hunting places here in the willows?” She asked curiously.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 89 posts.
Inactive Pup
Romanov Archer
"I'll show ya my favorite spot if you don't tell anyone." He said with a sly smirk and soft motion of his head. There were plenty of places to pick for sunbathing but Romanov had enough free time - being a child - to find the best spots.

His head nodded easily at her next question. "I think I remember a few places talked about." Romanov wasn't a hundred percent sure but they could always ask someone along the way. Surely Ravenna would know once they got to her. His cousins knew about everything there was to know. Along with his parents.

Breaking into a bit of a jog, he barked back at Leotie. "Come on, this way!" When he was sure she was following he would direct his attention back to their course.

-fade-