592 Users Online
Bing, Google

there are days when i'm losing my faith — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
Faded and Archived

No matter what happened or where they ended up Nauja would always be there for her sea wolf family. She loved the notch but she had been with them in Bella Coola and ended up in the lore with them and even though there had been times when things had not been so good between them she still cared very deeply for all of them. She hoped one day she might even get to see Blitz and Niq’x again.

Nauja smiled when Pip indicated that she would visit Tyne when he was feeling better. “I can speak with my alpha for you when you come to visit Tyne.” And she would let the sea wolf know that she had seen Pip, she was sure he would be glad to hear how her cousin was doing. The both of them were concerned for the little mute.

“Of course, I should get back too,” she stated in understanding when Pip indicated that she should be going. “You will give your son my best. Please don't be a stranger Pip and I hope to see you again soon.” With that she brushed her muzzle against her cousins before turning back to the notch.

Fade

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you