My scent is sweet like honey, but I am diamond hard. — Drowned Wood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Glad your feeling better.

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

“No sis, it wouldn't hurt to go and see Sven and meet this cousin of ours. I will definitely consider it.” Macha really seemed to want him to go and he would do anything for his sister. He didn't think it was a bad idea to keep up with the family he did know in the lore. As of then it was just Sven and his father but he hoped to change that in time.

She seemed hesitant to speak her plans and why she had left the dell. which set the young Archer to wondering just what she was up to. His head canted to the side as he waited for her to continue and gave her a nod when she spoke of it seeming silly. “You had a lot going there,” he commented, “Though of you weren't happy then it was probably best you left.” She confirmed that their father had indeed found a pack and even spoke of joining him. “I'm not sure, I thought I would venture around a bit and see what this land has to offer before I seek father out. He spoke so highly of it I don't want to tie myself down too soon.”

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: Feb 14, 2018, 05:38 AM by Ramiel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Thanks! It was a rough one! Celebrating my two week anniversary with this cough today Dx!! Hope you don't mine me fading on this one, figured we could start another one up soon if he ends up in pookastone :)

Macha nodded her head at the male, though what he said wasn't completely accurate. It wasn't that she wasn't happy... Hells, the fae loved having things handed right to her, however the suggestion that she wouldn't be able to accomplish such a feat on her own left a bitter taste in her mouth. Of course she could! And she'd prove it, too!

"That makes sense," She responded. "That's basically my reason for delay as well." They were similar in this aspect amongst many, though Macha already knew that. He was perhaps the favorite of the bunch, at least in her eyes. "Well, I'm sure we will run into each other again, when we both finally decide to settle down." She offered the male one last smile before stretching out to resume her journey. "Just don't take too long." She joked.

/Macha fade.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
That sucks you have to celebrate your anniversary with a cough. Don't mind I'm going to archive.

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

The young Archer nodded at his sister's words, “I think we all want to see what is out there before making a decision and getting tied down.” They were all still young yet and had only ever known the Dell. He felt it made sense for all of them to want to see the world while they had the chance.

He smiled at Macha and nuzzled her cheek, “I'm sure we will too, if nothing else I will at least come find you for a visit.” He wouldn't leave his sister all alone in this new world they had found. “I will try not to,” but he couldn't make her any promises. He didn't know what was out there for him or where the moon mother would guide him. They would part ways for now but he was sure he would see her again.

Fade

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2018, 03:31 PM by Ramiel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you