Bing, Google

An unholy fool — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

The archer shared the news of their sister easily with his brother. It seemed Judas was just as curious as he about what Macha was up to and why she had left such a bright future. It was something to be thought on another day. It was clear that she was getting around the southern part of Relic Lore and meeting the family. Ramiel nodded at his brothers words, “It would seem that way which makes this the ideal place to be in case we are in need of our family.” With Skoll in one pack and Sven in the other it could be quite beneficial to the brothers. Ah, a question the young Archer had put some thought into, “I thought to visit Sven and this cousin first before announcing my presence to father.” Without knowing how the outcome of a meeting with his father would go it would be a good idea to have a back up plan in case he needed some place to relax of a bit before moving on.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas silently agreed with his brother with another nod of his long snout, dark grey eyes moving back away from the young man at his side and onto the dark land beyond this little safe haven in the hollowed out tree. Beyond was the vast open meadows, the grasses dead and flat from winter, a thin blanket of snow on top yet surely more to come with the next winter fall. Winter was both harsh and unpredictable and yet he, along with his siblings, had been able to travel through it all their own, proving their physical strengths and determined minds.

"So it's settled then." Judas spoke his gruff tones into the chilly winds. "We'll settle for the night here and then make way back towards the east in the morning." Finally, a game plan - of sorts.

Can end with your post if you'd like?

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Faded and archived

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

The family that was around them Ramiel wasn't acquainted with all of them yet. He didn't know how well received he would be amongst all of them. Still they were there and he hoped willing to offer shelter and maybe even food should he needed it. Family helped family, right? He had made it this far without needing their help and he felt confident that he could make it the rest of the winter without it.

He and Judas now had some idea what they would be doing next, visiting the pack that their brother Sven called home. It would be good to see the pale coated man once more and Ramiel was rather curious about this cousin that his sister had spoken of. “It's settled,” he agreed, “A fitting place to settle for the night,” he commented as he looked around, “I must say you did good on this find Judas.” He was already much warmer than he’d been out in the wind. “We will start our journey to see Sven tomorrow.”

Fade

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2018, 05:58 AM by Ramiel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you