(See All?) Announcements
450 Users Online
Google, Matos, Moonshadow, Bing

Nori Rejoin
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Van
.... current characters: Mika, Riven
.... how you found us: <3
.... your character's initial fight stats: Already set!
....a role play sample (200+ words):

Adora padded over to them without hesitation, sending Mika’s heart into a frenzy and heat warming their face. They snickered a little at her joke, smile open in a way that betrayed their excitement to be there, even though their own tone was playful as they spoke.

“Yer right - I’ll be sure t’ fly t’ ya next time,” they teased, bowing down low and turning bright eyes up to her with a grin. “Could yer majesty ever forgive me for bein’ such a slowpoke?” They had come as quickly as they could, with the leg and all, and Adora was clearly not mad about it, so they didn’t feel too bad.

I thought this place was too pretty to be so lonely. So I figured you might share it with me...

Mika’s stomach did a spectacular flip, and they had to eat their own words again before they said something stupid like, You’re too pretty to be so lonely. They were nowhere near so bold, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t think it.

Instead, they said, ”Just Mika, at yer service,” in their best showman voice. They managed to pry their eyes from the grayscale wolf to scan the horizon for the first time. It really was too pretty to enjoy alone, they decided, a little taken aback by the sight.

“I think,” they started, watching the darkening landscape. “I think this is m’ favorite part ‘bout the mountains. Seein’ things from up here. Makes y’ feel like yer on top of th’ world.” It was a good feeling - freeing, in a way. After being trapped for so long, the sight of wide open spaces soothed something within them.

and finally a bit about your character.... She’s ready to cause a lil trouble <3
Hello! The RP sample does not reach 200 words. Please add more to meet the length then post to let us know when its done.
Sorry about that! This one should be good c: