(See All?) Announcements
835 Users Online
Google, Bing

the damn thing gone wild — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nix who has 38 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark

There was no experience she had ever had quite like this current one she was in. She was strangely drawn to the obsidian beast before her with his amber eyes dancing like flames within his large skull. The savage within him was being drawn out and it made her whole body tingle with excitement as she drew out something she had never seen before and had never even knew existed in the large boy since she had met him a week or so prior. If he came at her and succeeding in either grabbing or pinning her she was not sure if she had the strength to escape. Maybe she had awoken some primal beast within him that would just end her life. The fear of that crept up in her mind, but the excitement easily pushed it out of the way.

The throaty growl erupted from his throat once more and she drew her lips back in defiance, matching his, but with a much more feminine ring to her own. She was too happy, and it came out almost like a purr as her lips twitched in the forming of a wicked grin hoping to just draw him closer and closer to her. She enjoyed the way she felt and the way she could bring him forth, but that was all quickly wiped from her mind as he charged her quickly and she stumbled backwards and tripped over her own paws. All Po could do was rise to meet him and she took the full brunt of his attack and was knocked backwards and hit the ground on the other side of the water. The wind had been knocked out of her and she collapsed on the ground with him above her, pinning her to the grass below.

A shiver ran through her body as let out a vicious growl that rattled her head with its resonance. Her heart quickened and she felt frightened as she looked up at him in that moment and into his deep amber eyes. The killer within him was evident and she wondered what exactly was holding him back in that moment. Fear swept over her beginning to drown out the excitement within. She drew her muzzle back realizing there was no way she was getting away from this and pressed her chin against the soft flesh of her neck in an attempt to cover it. She released her tense muscles and watched, waiting with interest in her deep chartreuse gaze waiting for him to make his move. Heat flushed to her face and it took everything she had not to just press herself against the male in that very moment. Something very feral and very primal was taking over her young mind, and the fear of that unknown almost stamped out the very real threat above her."speech!"

table copyright argent / neffs @ deviantart.com
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn

Desire in this feral act was prominent, dawning in him that he wished to snap at truly cause pain. He wanted to see the fear within her eyes as he hovered over her, her life in his paws. Ataneq had couple control over her, his dominance never waning at any point in his stand. There was nothing to be done but to lay there, to simply stare at him and accept his domination. Perhaps it was not right of him to pull such aggressiveness out on her but she had provoked it. Po had grasped his savage nature as only his brothers had ever witnessed and she had brought it upon herself. This beast did not mind, it provided him with a sense of pride and comfort to be standing over someone that could likely be so weak as to be over-powered by one such as himself.

Ataneq would have been a fool to say that she did not possess seduction within the very curve of her body. She didn’t even have to flaunt it to arouse the young boy, as he was deeply attracted to her simple existence. The action that he took now only furthered his desire to be with her, to accompany her. Ataneq Tartok felt possessive over this yearling now, she was his. Even if he wished to continue standing atop her he knew she desired to adjust and move. Picking up his head he lifted himself away from her body and walked backwards. Ataneq would not apologize for his actions, as he was not sorry. This was who he was—aggressive and determined, this had simply been an outlet that he had been unaware that he needed.

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)
Played by Nix who has 38 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark

There was nothing the she-wolf could do. She could not squirm from his firm hold on her, not just physically, but mentally as he had the upper hand in every way. There was no way she could squirm out enough and be able to run at the exact moment before he was upon her once again possibly inflicting everlasting damage to her. So, Éponine laid there in utter defeat not even blinking an eye at the idea of running from his grip at that very moment. She could feel the hotness of his breath on her and she held back the urge to lick his chin and cheek whether for dominance or out of desire for the male. These feelings were new to her as she had never even been around a male her age besides her younger brothers.

Then as if no time had passed at all and at that moment it still felt like forever he moved away from her, and she let out a soft breath. The monochromatic woman rose to her feet her eyes still dancing with the same fire that had been alight in them before. Her tail flicked down by her hocks as she watched him, drawing herself closer to him to nudge his shoulder with her snout. Her breathing was still rapid from the thrill and she wondered if she would even press her luck again. He had to know just how completely enthralled she was with him as she stared unblinkingly for a moment before turning away from him and leading him back through the thicker part of the Glen.

"Care to hunt with me?" she asked, her eyes still flashing wildly, and her hips swaying seductively behind her. She may have not known it, or she may have, but he had complete control over her and she would do as he pleased. Her paws took her forward, only pausing as she tossed her head over her shoulder to see if he would follow and go with her into the light of the morning.

table copyright argent / neffs @ deviantart.com
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn
so, there's a grr wolf face in the top right of your table. lol. i cant unsee it.

This female would not be harmed by any stranger. As soon as he had removed himself from atop her he felt that possessiveness over here grow immensely in moments. The second that she moved to him and nudge his shoulder, he felt the urge to keep her within his life. Ataneq still felt like he wanted to attack her, his heart beating wildly within his chest while containing and resisting his fire. He had never experience such a thrill as what had happened just now but he could not apologize for this. She had provoked him, egged him on and she had received his anger. His dominant and more aggressive personality that wanted to take all that he could get. She was only the beginning, he assumed.

The desire to follow continued, not willing to let her out of his sight right now. Especially since he deeply admired her will to continue. Po was not afraid—she had not run, she had not screamed, she simply furthered their time together which Ataneq was secretly pleased with. It meant that she had a strong mind. Building onto this strength, she offered him to hunt with her. It was a rite of passage that had begun their sacred bond and likely one that would continue to secure their friendship.

Amber eyes scolded her hips angrily, feeding into him as he followed. Po had corrupted him, bringing forth a part of him that likely would have been passed up had he not come across her in the Copse weeks ago. She had awakened a monster, one that was slowly re-hiding itself within him but not all of it would hide, there was still on that watched her move. Simply staring, as the would travel through the Glen to find themselves a decent meal.

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)