You got the Poison, I got the Remedy — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
So they dug your graveAnd the masquerade
Aeolus Argyris
Will come calling outAt the mess you've made

Aeolus was relieved, when Anastasia had spoken about being accepted into the pack. His orange eyes hid something deeper, but for the naked eye, they were filled with gratitude. With those words of acceptance, and Anastasia rubbing her scent on him, he felt almost official. He supposed that he was going to have to meet the rest of the pack, or at least most of them, and make a good impression. But mainly, he had a pack to rely on for a good amount of time, and in turn he could provide for them with protection of the borders. It all seemed like a good job for him, and he have a respectful lick on the chin to both of them. "Many thanks, I promise I won't let you down." He told them happily, taking a small step over the borders, figuring that it would be alright since he was officially in the pack.

Now, what can I do to work my up the ranks? I would like to hold at least a higher rank then I am now. I'd be who knows how many bars from the top? Hmm, perhaps I could ask someone I meet. Maybe I could just meet the males and go through to determine where I would be. Standards show that I would be above all yearlings, but how many are there on the male side? I guess I'll have to dig deeper in the research... He cut off his thoughts before looking onto his home, it was his place now. He pondered if he should take an occasionally small visit to venture around to find his brother. He would eventually, but he had to get his status at home secured first.

[Fade out?]
[Image: 35zz.png]
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

It seemed that he and Anastasia were in a silent agreement that Aeolus would join the ranks of Pitch Pine Trail. He watched with a curious expression as she switched her blue eyes from himself to Aeolus (The new subordinate) and verbally announce the tawny male as a member of their family. The Pitch Pine Leader was only a few steps behind as his leading partner rubbed her shoulder against Aeolus’, marking the new subordinate with the scent of the Trail wolves. Coming up on the tawny males other side, Ace gently brushed his shoulder against his side as the male respectfully licked the underside of his chin. It felt strange to be acting like he was, but at the same time natural.

The Pitch Pine Leader twitched his ears when Aeolus thanked him and Anastasia and stepped over the border. Usually, he would have been all over him; defending his territory. But seeing as the tawny male was now a new member of Pitch Pine Trail, he had the right to be in the territory, as it was now his home until he decided (if) he wanted to leave and go somewhere else. Though the Trail wolves would be losing a valuable asset, as the tawny male seemed to have the makings of a good guardian, just like he had been before Shade had died, and had been promoted to alpha.

Now that Aeolus was marked and accepted into Pitch Pine Trail, his and Anastasia’s work here was finished. She nudged him gently on his shoulder with her muzzle before departing the scene, leaving the two males by themselves. He watched until her small frame had banished from sight and then turned to Aeolus, a smile on his face. He felt a good vibe coming from the tawny male, and hoped in the near future that they could meet up and chat. But for now, he had business elsewhere.

Giving a slight nod of his head, the Pitch Pine Leader smiled. “I hope to see more of you in the future. Maybe we could catch up sometime and chat for a while. But I daresay you want some time to settle into your new home." With that, Ace turned and padded off into the Fen. He didn’t know where he was going. Maybe he could meet up with Silver, or one of the pups. He never knew who he’d run into. There was always a new wolf every day, and now they had one more wolf.

416 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever

{End}