(See All?) Announcements
611 Users Online
Google, Bing

Lakehouse — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
"Very well then, when do you wish to head back?" Silvers words were still serious but she added a smirk to show she wasn't all tight up and business. She did know how to have fun but sometimes she could be very serious without meaning to. Turning she went back out into the lake and drank some more of its cold and crisp liquid. Her tail swayed lightly but she kept one ear perked in case Drestig had something else to say to her. Surly Pitch Pine would be eager to have more help. They needed all the help they could get right now.

Raising her head up she took in the scents around them. Rabbits, Birds and the scent of Pitch Pine Trail as it hung heavy to her pelt. "Are you hungry? I smell some small prey around." walking out from the water she hook her fur before padding off into the trees. Her tail flicked for Drestig to follow her. He would follow her. He had no choice but to follow her if he wanted to stay at Pitch Pine Trail like he told her. If he had lied to her then she would deal with him personally to make sure he never lied again.

Running through the trees her tail was held high like a banner. Turning her head behind her she looked behind her to make sure that Drestig was following her. "Keep Up!" Siver yelled behind her. Coming to a hault she came to a clearing of the mountain that looked over the land. Pointing with her nose to where she believed to be her home. "We have to get all the way down there. So let's hurry."
Played by PuppyThief who has 538 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Ooc: Sorry for the wait, muse has been low these past few days :x

The dark man followed his new mistress out into the water, lowering his head in mimic of hers to still his own thirst. He deliberately choose to ignore her question at first, taking his time to consider whether there was more he needed to do before settling with a pack. But as it turned out, Silver had no intent to let him choose for himself, despite her inquiry. She set off towards the forest, posture clearly reflecting an expectation to be followed, talk about food trailing from her jaws, and Drestig followed suit, a satisfied grin competing with his eyes on luminous glow; Prey? Well I certainly could eat, and a good hunt never hurts! And the alphess had promised him free room to keep traveling, even after he joined the ranks of Pitch Pine Trail.

Chasing behind the black wolfess, the boy felt exhilarated, adrenalin pumping through his veins as the scents of the forest filled his nostrils; pine needles, prey animals and the, still unfamiliar and interesting, odor of the female wolf in front of him - her pelt laced with the marks of many other wolves, most prominently the claim of her mate. I can’t wait to meet this ACE! Then Silver called back for the lad to keep up, and he pushed aside the thoughts, heightening his pace to move up alongside with the dame. After a short trek, they stopped up in a small clearing, overlooking the mountainside and the land lying below. Drestig felt his chest swell with triumph at the sight, since his original purpose for climbing the mountain had been the outlook; And it looks like I'm gonna get so much more!

The damsel brought her black companions attention to a specific spot in the distance, marking it as their destination, and Drestig nodded as he laid his orange gaze on it. Then his ears flickered with her last comment, a glint of competitive elation in his eyes, and he turned his head to address Silver. The words he spilled were quick and precise, every part of his approach a challenge; <b style="color:#ff6600">"Hurry you say? Then let's make it a race - First one to take a hare?!" He was in his element now, and if he was gonna compose himself to talk serious with an alpha, a last, fresh challenge was just what he needed.

Word count: 393

My mind is my own <b style="color:#ff6600">”I'll say whatever I want to!”

pride12
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Let me stayWhere the wind will whisper to me...Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story

Smiling at Drestig Silver opened her jaws to speak. "I already know I'll beat you!" and like that she was off runny as fast as she could on the rocky slopes. She could already taste the food in her mouth. The scent of Ace on her pelt drove her to move closer to the direction of home. Truly she wanted to get Drestig back to the Trail as soon as possible. They needed more members now then ever and he had proved to be a possible good pack mate for herself and the rest.

A pink tongue stuck out as she ran the, the wind running itself through her fur. It had been so long sense she had been on an actual run like this. Pushing herself further and further she almost forgot about her company. Not even bothering to turn her head back Silver yelled close to as loud as she could to Drestig "I know a better place to hunt then on this mountain!" her voice must have been loud enough. Her paws seemed to slip a bit on loose rocks here and there but it wasn't enough to make her really tumble down the slopes and hurt herself. Yet there had been one rock that she had not looked to careful at that made her trip on her footing a bit, though she was able to regain it and keep going.

Words: 262 || Tags: @Drestig || Notes: Sorry about the lateness on this!
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon

Cracking a broad grin when the mistress accepted his challenge, the licorice pelted male set in motion only milliseconds after her, stretching his long, sturdy legs to gain ground on the fae. They ran out into more open land, the woman keeping a shallow lead, but her paws stumbling lightly along their path. As she called backwards, Drestig barked high-pitched in response, putting an extra kick into his sprint. It didn't take long for him to catch up to Silver, his legs a bit longer, and paws much steadier on the tricky rocks; it was clear that she was not used to running on the mountain slopes, unlike him.

Matching her pace, the boy kept his head level with her shoulders, both in a show of respect to the rank he now considered her to hold over him, and because she was leading the way. He felt the adrenaline searching through his body, and raised his head to the sky, enjoying the feeling of the wind rushing through his fur. Deep breaths expanding his lean chest, he opened his maw and let his tongue slip out, relishing in every second of this freedom, while searching the bouquet of scents in the mountain air for any sign of nearby prey.

Stealing glances at Silver every so often, he wondered when she would make her move, speculating on just how far she would lead him down the mountain before initiating a chase; Hopefully not too far! Then particular smell caught his attention, and he lowered his snout to the ground to confirm the trail, exhilaration illuminating his fiery eyes; Yoho! Lifting his dome once more, he turned to the dark femme, calling out against the wind: <b style="color:#ff6600">"Hare!" Awaiting her reaction eagerly, the boy wondered whether she would seize this opportunity, or if she was set on getting to lower and before starting the hunt.

Word count: 312

pride12
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Let me stayWhere the wind will whisper to me...Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story

Silver wad more then pleased to see Drestig by her side running. Nodding to him her golden gaze had drifted off into the scene ahead of them, though it wasn't long until his voice rang out to her. "Hare!" even though she wished to get home soon the sound of a hare was wonderful, and it had also been their competition. So without warning she slightly shifted directions and pushed with all energy to where the scent lingered. Though maybe she would allow Drestig to catch it (as she doubted he had a good meal in a while) so that he could be fed. For she had her cache at home.

Just to make sure that they didn't collide into each other Silver made sure she leaned away from him. "Go ahead and get it, I have more meat back at The Trail!" Letting the dark male go for it she stayed close steering him into the direction of Pitch Pine Trail. She knew that at first Ace would be weary about the male she brought back with her but he was always like that. It was just the protective manner in him that made her love him even more. Silver couldn't wait to be home with her family, mate, and a possible new member for her beloved home. For she could already feel the damp earth under her paws.

Words: 256 || Tags: @Drestig || Notes: I'm horrible for making you wait ;_; do you just want to post one last time?
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Ooc: I will, just because I want to post with Drestig ^^ And then you can start the joining thread at PPT.

His whole body was tensed, muscles ready to spring into action, eyes half on the path before him, half on the ebony dame by his side; studying her body language, preparing to react on her every motion. However no change went over the woman's face before she turned, heightening her speed to chase down their prey. The hunt is ON! Following suit, Drestig quickly moved to follow the dame, paws sliding faultlessly over the uneven surface, finding purchase where there seemed to be none, among the rocks. He pushed himself harder and wasn't late to catch up with Silver, who meanwhile seemed to be slowing slightly after her initial burst, her body twisting slightly, as if giving way for him; She's letting me win?

Whether it be because she'd simply recognized his superiority, or there was something deeper behind it, Silver did indeed offer the dark lad the catch, going as far as to call for him to take the hare, as she had more meat back at The Trail. Drestig took a minute to appreciate the genius of this move, carefully balanced between the grace of giving him the kill, and the alluring promise of more, should he join her pack, together with the mention of her plenty, once more establishing her as the true superior of them, even if he won the bet; all wrapped up perfectly in a quite casual proclamation. Touché m'lady! Then he flew past her, eager to finish the hunt as a winner, even if it was an easy victory, all the while smiling in his growing certainty that serving under this dame, would be a great pleasure.

Word count: 274

- - - Fade
(This post was last modified: Nov 05, 2013, 10:23 PM by Drestig.)

pride12