494 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neva

Fallen Tree Cove Pack Thread
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Ooc: Sounds good to me.:)

He didn't know how long it would take for them to find those responsible for hurting his packmates but he hoped it would be sooner rather than later.

It didn't matter how upset he was with Tagg for deserting Moonshadow nand Chan because he knew she loved him. What did matter was that he gave her hope that her mate would come back to her. Deep down he knew that if the tawny man could come back he would. “You’ll see Moonshadow, he will come back,” he said confidently hoping it would reassure her more.

She was understandably worried about taking over for Namid again. After all that had happened and Tagg being missing Kajika didn't think that she was wrong in being so uncertain about it. So he made a choice to tell her what he'd been asked not to say anything about. The surprise that was in her tone and what she said wasn't unexpected. The newly appointed Leader had been just as such when he'd been asked. “He says he needs some time away from it all, some time to himself. He’s been through so much and never taken the time he needed,” he explained though the last part we're his own thoughts on the matter. Kajika had even more respect for the Vuesain man for stepping down when he knew he needed to. “You and I will get through this together like we always have.”

(This post was last modified: Aug 20, 2017, 03:39 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

[Anyone is welcome :)]

One day. Two at the very most. That is all the time the onyx woman gave her son to go just beyond the borders to practice scouting for a herd. Did he know what he was doing? No, not completely, but she knew that. She knew it may have taken a bit longer seeing that he was on his own but that still didnt make up for it. The young Eastfall had been doing wonderfully and had begged her to let him go out on his own. She should have said no or had someone go with him. She should have gone with him.

Circling the communal den site the large alpha scowled to herself. This was the second dumbest idea she had ever gotten. First being leaving the territory while pregnant. Stopping atop the den entrance silver eyes looked in the direction of the nearest border. She should go after him shouldnt she...

Word Count: 153
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Cause it's been too long for these two.

Things seemed to be looking up for the mountain pack with their newest addition. Kajika kept an eye on Roland just as he was doing with both Bastet and Solas. He was starting to leave Solas to work the longer he had been in the cove and Kajika could be certain he was doing what needed to be done. The same would happen with their two newest members in time..

The thing that was on his mind more as time passed was his godson and where he could be. Kajika had noticed the time that the pup had been gone and it worried him. For the second time that day he'd made his way to the communal den to check for Chan again incase the boy had slipped in without being noticed. When he reached the den he found a very worried looking Moonshadow. “I'm sure he’s okay and was just held up,” he said not having to ask the Oynx woman what was wrong. He knew her too well not to know what was on her mind.

(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2018, 03:37 AM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Too long indeed!

His all too familiar voice reached her silver dusted ears. Not the specific male voice she hoped for but not an unwelcome one either. His automatic reassurance made the onyx woman smile for a brief moment. Sometimes Kajika knew her  better than she knew herself. Not even having to ask and be able to ping it on the head was no small feat.

"I never should have let em go Kajika. What kind of mother lets their child do that?" she shook her head at the thought. What if something happened to him? Something bad this time. She knew better than anyone the evils of the outside world. She couldnt bare another loss.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

She was worried for Chan as was he but he imagined her worry was worse, she was his mother. While he had offered words that he hoped would comfort her he doubted that they would offer much. She did smile at what he said but he knew her well enough to know that it was just a reaction, she would need more than a few words to feel more at ease.

He shook his head at her words and moved to her side to brush his muzzle against her. “Your the kind of mother that let's her child have experiences and lets him learn from his mistakes.” Kajika didn't think badly of the onyx woman for her choice. “I know it's in your instincts to keep him close where you know he is safe and this is hard for you, not knowing. He needs this, he needs to learn and sometimes he had to learn things on his own.” He believed that allowing Chan to go as worrying as it was for her it was the right thing.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her scowl at the border mostly faded as the pressure of his muzzle on hers appeared. Her onyx friend always knew how to comfort her. She leaned in ever so slightly to reciprocate the gesture. It wasnt long before he responded to her rhetorical question. He told her that shes the kind of mother that lets her child learn from his mistakes. While that may be true, it did absolutely nothing to ease her worrying. Kajika continued on to say that the pup needed to learn on his own, that he needed this. She held back a scoff, what he needs is to be home where I can keep him safe she thought to herself. She had run off once...and lost her whole family as consequence.

"Maybe youre right. But he's still a pup only half way through his first winter. I should have waited until the weather got better before I said yes. Last time we got lucky and someone brought him home. What if we arent that lucky this time?" Silver eyes met amber ones, a sense of worry and pleading in them. Pleading for Chan to be okay, to come home sooner rather than later.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

She had already lost two children before they could even start their life, he could not imagine the pain that had brought her. The worry he had for his godson could never compare to what she had to be feeling in that moment. Kajika tried to comfort her even though deep down he doubted he would be able to give her the comfort he knew that having her son home with her would give. She reciprocated the touch of his muzzle to her by leaning into it slightly, he wished he could do more for her.

“I know and maybe waiting until the weather is better would have been better,” he agreed before letting out a small sigh, “You know Chan as well as I do, probably better since your his mother. He's so eager to do for the pack and learn all the things that he needs to know. Do you think you or I or even Tagg could have stopped him from going?” Kajika believe that if Chan really wanted to do it he would have slipped away to do it and suffered the consequences later. “We were lucky last time and he came home unharmed and yes there is a chance something could happen.” Kajika wouldn't deny that after losing Des and nearly losing Moonshadow the previous spring. “We have to have faith that the training he's received and his age and experience will bring him home.”

He knew that still wouldn't be enough, she wanted her son and she wanted to know that he was okay. “If it would make you feel better I can go out looking for him, make sure he's okay at least?” Anything for her and if that was what it took to make her feel better he would do it.

(This post was last modified: Jan 08, 2018, 04:16 AM by Kajika.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Part of her hoped that he wouldnt agree with her on he weather. That he said it was fine and okay, but that was not the case becasue she was right. She should have waited until better weather to give Chan permission to leave. what he said next though was interesting. Could any of them really stop Chan from leaving? Moon liked to think that she had some say in what he did since he was still a child but she supposed that if he really wanted to he would go regardless of what any of them had to say. "No I suppose you're right. All he wants to do is learn and help..." She trailed off silently cursing herself for passing on her thirst for knowledge. Silver dusted ears sprawled outwards in a defiant acceptance of his words. All she wanted was her baby to come home safe.

The dark mother nodded her head "If ya could Im going to as well. Just please be careful, I dont want anything happening to ya either." The cove couldnt afford to lose anyone else and Moon really couldnt lose him.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

As much as he would have liked to tell her that Chan was alright and that she had nothing to worry about he couldn't. It would be lying to her and he swore to himself he never would do it again. Beside she would know because she knew him just as well as he knew her. It wouldn't make her feel any better and in fact could make her feel worse, he wasn't going to do that to her but pointing out the determination of her son might help her to feel a little more at ease. “It's better that we know where he's gone and that he learns to ask before going.” Whether or not she was wrong in sending him in some ways it's better that his going happened this way.

A smile crossed when she agreed to him going to look for Chan. He hoped that by her knowing someone was looking for him it might rest her mind a little. As she said she was going to he had to stop himself from protesting. Just as much as they wouldn't be able to stop Chan he wouldn't be able to stop her. “Of course I can but you have to promise me you will be careful too. I don't want anything to happen to you either.”

Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg yawned and stretched. It had been a lazy day for him, just checking the territory and lounging by the lake. Now that dusk was around the corner it was time to return the the pack den. He had many wolves to check on. 
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »