(See All?) Announcements
841 Users Online
Google, Bing

The Darkness Stirs — Secret Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Her mock attacks did nothing to the experienced fighter that was Ash. Nari didn't relent though and continued to try and wrestle with him. However something happened that she didn't anticipate.

She had unintentionally angered him, and Nari didn't realize it until after he shoved her with his full force and practically knocked her sideways. Skittering away unbalanced on three legs before she catches herself, Nari then smiles proudly before she speaks. She was shaken but not injured.

"Now that's what I'm talking abo-"

She stopped as she noticed his expression had turned sour. Flattening her ears in a silent apology Nari fought back her growing annoyance at his mood swings. He was worse than a pregnant hormonal she wolf. She was about to openly apoloize when his sharp gaze tore into her own. She growled threateningly as his lips curled back to reveal sharp fangs. Nari would have fully apologized sooner had he not begun to show the amount of agitation that came off the Hervok in waves. Instead she stood there defiantly glaring back at him; her chin raising as if daring him to do anything further.

"You and I both know I would never allow that to happen." He said darkly which she snorted impatiently at.

"Yes I knooow..."

She growled low while finally removing her glare from him since Ash had spoken more softly than his body language did. At least he was trying to control himself. She did not however lower her chin as she looked into the landscape.

"and now that I know that even joking about it pisses you off I won't mention it again."

She said this sharply before sitting down in her place and gazing at the undergrowth. Playing time was over and she would not allow any more of that today. Not while he was so moody. No, she was angry with him now, and like a stubborn pup she would stay that way until he got onto her good side again.
faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The woman seemed to think that Ash had been joking with her, but that seemed to clear up once she realized that the alpha was no longer playing with her. He had been threatened when it came to his rank before and he did not like it when others joked around about it. The Hervok believed that his rank shouldn't be flaunted around every which way, and Nari quickly realized that he didn't like it. She put an end to their game almost as soon as he had, a complaint, almost like a whine escaping her mouth. Unfortunately, he had done more then end their game, as usual, the man had succeeded in thoroughly pissing her off. Once she turned away, his eyes softened, a soft sigh escaping her mouth. Often, he wondered if they would actually ever get along for a long period of time. All they truly seemed to do was piss one another off somehow. Unfortunately, it seemed that their moods fed off of the other. That was, no doubt, not good for their relationship, but sometimes Ash just couldn't resist.

He sidled up to her side, nipping at her as he made her way to her head, nuzzling her affectionately as he left his warm breath coat her cheek. Quietly, his deep voice resonated in her ear, "My apologies, My Lady. As you can tell, I do not enjoy my rank being thrown around to taunt me." He nipped at her ear again before pulling away, his mossy green eyes cast away from her. Rarely did he apologize and generally, his apologies were directed at his sister. While his apology was a wound to his ego and pride, it would be worth it if he saw the Lagina woman in good spirits once more. She certainly didn't deserve his presence if he made her even angrier or sadder than she already appeared to be.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
She sat there brooding like a child as Ash moved closer. She angled her body away from him while letting her tail flick back and forth expressing her annoyance of the rusty brown male. He came closer though, and spoke to her with a deep gravelly voice. The apology was ignored by Nari who continued to stare out into the woods. She refused to budge as Ash blew his breath over her ear and silver crown making Nari stiffen against him. His nips sent shivers down her spine, but Narime continued trying to ignore him to get her point across.

The second nip at her ear caused her to release a low growl. Her lips spread apart showing off healthy gleaming gums and sharp teeth. Then she pushed back at him while still keeping her blue gaze on her surroundings instead of on the male. The birds flew across her vision as Narime sighed in defeat. Her muzzle smoothed over, and her growl ceased. She yanked her head once away from Ash's grasp not happy with how wet her ear was feeling. He had coated it in slime with his saliva while nibbling there, and Nari did not like the wet sticky feeling of her ear fur against her head. Bringing her paw up to smooth and dry out her ear, Nari cast a sidelong glance towards Ash. She wondered if he would continue trying to play or butter her up with smooth words. Either way, she didn't feel like bouncing around or wrestling anymore. Especially since Ash didn't want to be rough with her.

Flicking her drying ear once, then twice, then three times; It was obvious that she was having issues with some of her fur sticking together. The fur on the inside of her spade-like ear was stuck against the hole leading to her inner ear. and because of this she couldn't hear quite as well.

"Dammit Ash... "

The complaint was more filled with her amusement than real anger towards the Hervok man. She couldn't believe he'd fudged up her ear to the point that she couldn't fix it herself.

"Get your furry but over here and fix this for me will ya?"

She tilted her head towards him now while allowing her tongue to loll out of her parted maw. A small whine of complaint slipped out of her mouth while she leaned closer to him.
faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

After his time, trying to get her to forgive him for his unnecessary anger, Ash had succeeded. No words had accompanied the forgiveness that he had received but Nari's body language told him enough. He had won her over effortlessly and had enjoyed doing so in the process. He smirked sardonically as she stubbornly refused to meet his gaze. His flower certainly had quite the air about her. Ash found that he did not mind her attitude, it gave her a certain aspect that Ash could relate to. However, his taunts had led to a more concerning situation with the woman. It would seem that her ear was stuck to her head!

The countenance was the cause in which Ash snorted, amused by the situation.  He was met with an order, a playful one, and he was quick to retort, his voice just as amused, "I don’t know, Milady…I’m quite liking the new look." To add to the amusement, he allowed his voice to darken, allowing it to overwhelm the woman should she take it in a certain way.

After watching Nari attempt to remove her moist ear from her head, Ash finally took the opportunity to step forward, a pleased smirk on his dark lips. Using his teeth, he gently nipped at her ear again, releasing it from it confines and allowing it to have its freedom. He lingered there for a moment longer than necessary, his tenor voice speaking, "That’ll teach you to mess with me, Miss Lagina." His voice was light and teasing as he stepped away from her, a mischievous glare in his eyes.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

With a little toss of her head the gray she wolf laughed before shaking her head once more. Her ear was still plastered against her as she gave Ash an amused look. His words brought a true smile back to her face as Nari kept her head tilted to the side so that he could reach to help more easily. The silver she wolf shivered as Ash touch her ear again, though this time he was trying to help out. Her tail flicked back and forth in mock annoyance while her small smile brightened up that sharply angled face of hers. Once Ash freed her ear, which in turn made a sickening wet noise, Nari playfully gnawed at his cheek. Then she stopped herself and licked his cheek twice before stepping away and creasing her brow at Ash's next words.

Wagging her tail at the comment the gray wolf stepped away from Ash then shook herself. Her blue orbs focused on the landscape around them while the she wolf tested the air for any interesting scents. The deer and elk had come out in force this spring so Nari guessed that the summer would shape up to be one of the best for hunting. The urge to run filtered into her legs while Nari subconsciously flicked her wet ear against the breeze. An image of Ash and herself running through the meadow poked into her mind making Nari turn to look at him with an inviting look.  

”You want to ditch this place and go chase some deer?” Nari asked smoothly while turning to look at the undergrowth which led to a short hill. She spied a bird flying low above the long grasses. It cried a shrill song as the creature landed upon a tall weed. Then the cry turned to a song, and Nari could only guess that the bird was setting up its own nesting territory right inside of their own. The meadowlark continued to sing as the wolves mingled about at the edge of its vision.

More thoughts of the chase entered Nari's mind. She had hunted a variety of creatures throughout the years, and although she was an accomplished big game hunter Narime was rather fond of the many tastes of smaller prey animals. Frogs were her favorite, closely followed by deer. It might do them some good to be forced to work as a team while hunting. Since both wolves liked to take charge making them butt heads so often.

OOC: I give Lightning permission to PP them leaving and archive this if you want.

Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
You can archive this when you are ready. <3

His little flower was quite the tease, for as soon as he released her ear from its confines, she was quick to nip at his cheek. He did not dare touch her again, enjoying the little touches he was receiving from her then. He would not dare move anything in order to receive those little touches that she would gift to him. They made his heart warm and it made him not want to be the grumpy hog he was so use to being. She was absolutely lovely and he was not going to do anything to change that. He had not felt such joy in his life since Belladonna had been with him. The thought of his daughter once again left a shadow on his heart but instead of slinking off, Ash kept his attention trained on Narimè not wanting her to think that she was the cause of his foul mood. Around this time of year, the thought of puppies always ruined his mood. After all the children he had raised, he had never been sire to his own. It might have had to do with the fact that he had not been deemed worthy enough at the time, or his fear of something similar happening to his own children in amount to whatever had happened to his sweet Belladonna. Nevertheless, the reminder made him forlorn and dejected from the world.

Nari’s suggestion caused his ears to perk up, a light smile playing on his dark lips with her words. It truly sounded like a lovely idea to even spend time with her, and while he was getting old and he would have to agree that his body was not made for running, it was impossible to refuse her when even the thought of doing as she posed brightened her spirits so. So with a soft growl in affirmation and a rough, playful shove to her shoulder, they were off. Ash found, that when he was with her, he was more than content. She brought back a joy in life that he had not felt in a long time and it warmed his heart to know that he could have another chance. However, the thought terrified him all the same, because if there was a chance for him to fall in love again, there was he chance that he would once again be broken.

Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

(This post was last modified: Jun 02, 2015, 12:49 PM by Ash.)