(See All?) Announcements
597 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia

a light to burn all the empires
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

Minka couldn't help the grin that tugged at the corners of her mouth as she watched the grimace on Gent's face. The thorns were never easy to get through for the first few attempts, though that was good for keeping out intruders. The grin was followed by a small chuckle at his words, "Trust me it will get easier, I don't even notice them anymore." Which was the truth, it had only taken a few weeks before the woman didn't need to hesitate and could walk through the bushes with confidence. Even her children had mastered the skill and when they were younger would chase each other through the gnarled vines with ease.

Now wasn't the time for small talk though and so Minka quickly moved on from the borders, leading Gent deep into the territory towards the infirmary. Along the way she pointed out some of the larger landmarks that they passed as well as told him where the communal den was located. Once they were well within the heart of the territory the Lagina woman's pace slowed, they were approaching the medicinal den and she didn't want to wake @Lugh if he was sleeping. Pausing a few yards away the tawny tail gestured to where the opening to the den lay, "If you need anything at all just call and I'll do my best to assist you, I won't be too far." Nodding her head the voice was hushed, then with one final smile and a flick of her tail as a goodbye she left them to it. Perhaps Lugh could be saved afterall.

FADE OUT