(See All?) Announcements
601 Users Online
Bing, Google

bring me your enemies
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas

Ai found his body relaxing completely as the other wolf sat down as well he did not bother to try and hold a defensive stance, after all if this wolf had wanted to harm him he would have done it long ago. This Garmr, is he the alpha of your pack? Do you think 'it' is right? Ai’s toughs stopped for a moment as he wondered what to answer, Garmr was no alpha sins a family of four wolves impossibly could be called a pack. Out over that he did not want this wolf to join his father’s plans he did not want him to become like them. But he also knew that he would probably never be accepted by his father who saw the wolves of this place as muddy monsters. ”Garmr is my…. My dad.. and I doubt you could call us a pack sins there is currently only the four of us." He became silent before quietly adding "and I doubt he would even let you get near him he doesn’t really like the wolves of the place." hopping that he had not awoken the dark males anger once more.

Ai looked at the ground not wanting to face the dark male he added. "He is looking for a female wolf among the pack called ‘Oak tree’ something" he said not remembering the last part of the packs name. Ai did not find it stupid to tell this wolf about his father’s plans. He hoped that maybe he would have some kind of information about Nayeli, that he could bring back to Garmr as an excuse for binge gone for so long. He pend his mouth to tell the stranger his name tough thanks to the meaning he only gave him the first tow letters of it. "I’m Ai" whit this he hoped that the other wolf would give him a name in return.

in Ai world, all wolves fit on a board of chess In a special role. Cruelty he was a pawn and his father Garmr the king. And this male would currently fit in the role of bishop. The third ranked piece, where king was the first then comes the queen, bishop, knight, rook and at last the pawn.

"Speech." thoughts It 

(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2015, 04:13 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

As the boy spoke, his explanation struck a deep chord within Gent's chest. Not a pack, but a family. He couldn't help but liken this account to his own childhood situation. As a whelp, Gent had belonged not to a pack but to his father, an incredibly strong, intelligent, and merciless man who would tolerate nothing but exceptional talent from his children. Gent had been his prized son, the acclaimed heir; Vitani had been the daddy's girl, second in line; Roman and Eek, both nothing but disappointments. The only thing that had set the latter two apart had been Eek's resounding mental instability. She was nothing short of crazy, and now Gent couldn't help but liken this wolf in front of him to his despised sister. His father had taught him to resent her for her weakness, and so he had, blindly, never growing attached to her, never really even speaking to her.

For a second, due to this connection, a flare of hatred for the boy rose up within Gent's heart, but he quickly doused the flame. Indeed, it even gave him reason to reflect on the treatment of his own sister. Nothing had changed about the boy in front of him, who in this mix of thoughts Gent heard call himself 'Ai.' What had changed was Gent's perception; he was getting in his own way. Was this a flaw, then, in his father's teachings? The thought was extremely disconcerting to Gent and for a moment he could not speak, simply staring blankly at Ai.

He would have to give all of this a lot of thought... but he could not be distracted from his current goal. Gent shook it off, and continued as though he had not missed a beat. Hopefully, the boy would not think too much of it.

"I am Gent. And your situation sounds a lot like how I was raised. Does your father really think you are worthless?"

He knew too what pack Ai was referring to, as Gent had by now scouted out all existing packs within the Lore. However, he was hesitant to let Ai know this; he did not know what this Garmr's intentions were, and was unsure if he wanted to be an additional pawn in the man's plans. Truly, he hated the idea of being anyone's pawn at all.

"Because if he does, I would have to disagree with him, Ai."
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
I am starting to get the feeling that this is going to turn in to quit a mess

Ai did not take any bigger notice in the sudden accents of the dark male he just watched him. His name finally he was given a name of this wolf he admitted to know the childhood Ai was having. Ai did not quit believe him, how could his child hood have been anything like his own. Gent seemed so strong and powerful how could any wolf ever have hated him? "Really? I mean you just don’t appear to be the kind of wolf who would ever have any trouble fitting in" he said questioning the other wolf hoping that Gent would explain how he could have any idea of Ai’s life, and if he really did how he got so powerful. He was starting to feel like that this wolf was way more than just your averred muddy creature, that maybe he was something more. Ai felt like s stone was toughen in to his belly as his mood change for the worse as Gent question him about his father.  "Garmr always say that his blood is supposed to be pure and that Fenrir have chosen us for something great. But I am a disappoint meant to him, and his sister my mother. " he told him not really sour on how he would react about the fact that his mother and father where related by blood.

Ai felt his heart skip a beat as Gent told him that he did not fell that he was not worthless. And he looked at Gent, whit eyes as rivaling even the size of the moon. He had never been told that he was not a useless and he felt as if someone had just dragged him out of a cold river where he had been about to drown. He just stared at this wolf, who had told him that he was wroth something. "you think I am not worthless?" the words shivered and seemed und stable as they left his mouth. He felt his heart beat as if it was about to jump out of his chest, prehab’s he wasn’t a broken tool. Maybe this wolf saw him as something useful, and for the first time in his life someone was casting a shadow upon @Garmr . This wolf had gotten a special place in Ai’s mind he had just raised from bishop to king on the chessboard. Tough if he was standing among the white chess pieces of Ai’s family or the black was yet to be seen.

Ai would still need to go back to his family he could not abandon them, not while his father’s quest was still going. However, whit time maybe he would return to this new king, this new king who made use of the broken tool, a wolf like that is hard to forget. And he smiled at Gent for a weary long time he felt happy, and at peace It seemed to be quite for now. After all not even It could argue whit what Gent had said. "Thank you, my King" he said whit a shivering voice as he stood up bowing his head for the other male

"Speech." thoughts It 
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

OOC: Hahaha, sorry ^^; Whenever Garmr is through with him though (or whenever Ai is through with Garmr), he can definitely join up with Gent. I already have an idea for getting him into BTD, the pack Gent will be joining. c: Either way this is really great for Gent's development, thank you. x3 

Gent felt an odd swell of pride when Ai uttered the title King. He knew the boy was in a vulnerable state, but still, he was the first to refer to him as a monarch beside his father. It was something of a confirmation that he was indeed on his way. He knew now that he definitely wanted this yearling on his side. He could build him up, turn him into something strong, a second in command even, perhaps. And the dedication Gent could reap from him would be invaluable. This was a perfect opportunity. But he also couldn't change this kid's life in one day. He knew the twisted loyalty even abused children could feel toward their parents; again, he recalled Eek. Gent would have to give Ai time.

"Actually, my father favored me. But he never loved me. He never loved any of us. You remind me of my sister Equinox; he despised her, abused her, and it broke her. I should've... been a better brother to her, but I..."

He trailed off, unsure of how to end the sentence. Would he be lying if he said he regretted not being there for her? Now he wasn't so sure. Perhaps Eek had been beyond help from the beginning.

"You don't have to be scared, or self-loathing. You don't have to listen to 'it' or your father. You have the ability to be strong, I can see it in you. I understand if you need to return to your family, but you should know: you'll always have a place with me, if you wish to change your life. I can help you reach your full potential."
Inactive No Rank
Zilas

Ai listen to him as he seemed saddened by Gents story "I never had any siblings I am the only survivor of the litter. So I can’t really put myself in your paws, but just the fact that there where someone your father were proud of might have helped her more then you think." I tough abut how his life had been if the entire litter had survived and one of them would have been the child Garmr had been looking for. Would Garmr and skadi then be mates would he have younger siblings? Would his father had looked on him trying to compare him to whoever had fallen in to his fathers favored. And would it have changed him in any way. "I always been the decoy, punching back and chewing toy of my family so I guess I might have more in commend whit your sister then you" he looked down before taking in a  deep breath he did not want to talk about it know and gave Gent a trying smile

gents promise made Ai unshorn of where he really did belong. He did not wane go back to his family. he did not won’t to be the weak and useless Pup. he wanted to be something better something useful. And he felt as torn between his family and his king. For his colors had changed and he was known a hundred percent shore, that Gent was a king off a different color than Garmr. And he wanted to follow him to the end of the world he wanted to be swallowed by this wolves shadow. Yet he did not have the courage to leave his family behind just like that. that’s right runt you don’t belong whit someone this great it told him mocking him making his heart hurt.  Because he believed in It he knew he was not great, that he was not strong. He felt his hope slowly break apart as he mumbled "I want to go whit you I truly do, but I can’t just leave them whiteout a word"

I felt the urge to just jump down a black hole and never come up be he knew that the hole he had created as a pup was also what had created It and if he was to free himself from It he would have to free himself from that black hole. He would have to free himself from Garmr.  "will you still try to help me find my way back to the red hills?." he asked as he also made a way to himself that one day he would come back to his king. And he hoped that it would soon be that day

"Speech." thoughts It 
(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2015, 07:07 PM by Ainashi.)

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

Gent listened to Ai explain more about his situation. When the boy brought up Eek, Gent had to wonder himself. If she met someone like herself, would she be able to face the demons that ate away at her mind? Roman had been there for her, after all, and it had done nothing but feed her self-destruction. He enabled her, rather than steering her. The Lieris heir made a promise to himself at that moment, that if he ever crossed paths with his sister again he would give her a second evaluation. He would push aside the doctrine of his father and give her another chance.

But it wasn't Eek he needed to worry about at the moment; it was Ai, and Gent pulled himself away from his own thoughts to give the lad his undivided attention as he spoke up again. He voiced what Gent had assumed would be the case; he couldn't uproot his life so quickly, and he still wished to return to his family. That was alright. He'd planted the seed deep, it would take time for it to grow. One day, he would be able to reap what he'd sown.

"Of course. I understand that. Do what you need to do, find me in your own time. If you need my help, I'll be here; just howl."

He stood, stretched each leg, giving through once more to these hills. The memory then came back to him, of clay mixed with melting snow that made your paws look as though they were drench in blood. He hadn't spent much time in that area, but he'd crossed where the coppery dust gave way to green growth and knew enough to guide Ai there.

"I can take you to the crest of the mountain, and direct you from there; at that altitude, you'll be able to see them yourself, too. I would prefer not to make the entire journey, however. Are you good with that?"

Giving him a choice, allowing his opinion to be important. This Garmr could not know how easy he had made it to turn his own son against him with such abuse. Gent knew well, fear was not enough to thrive as a ruler. To be truly great, they had to need you, maybe even love you.

OOC: You can powerplay Gent leaving with Ai in your post, if you'd like, and then we can call this finished? c: & I'm good with just assuming Gent led Ai to the other side of the mountain instead of roleplaying it out, unless you want to.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
I just power play it (tell me if you want something changed), I don’t see a reason to create a tread whit goodbye’s. Besides I kind a wonna get Ai in trouble whit OTB before he gets bac to his family    
 ‘

Ai listen to him as he explained how far he could at him and he nodded not sing a reason for this wolf to leave this side of the mountains if he wanted to find a home on this side. Tough I also felt antsiest about gent leaving not wanting to be alone again. ”I promise I come find you when my father is either dead or have her” he told him as he smiled trying to tell himself that it would only be until his father had Nayli, the he be free he would be able to liv. Not just a shadow who followed his father’s orders not just a  hopeless broken tool. He would be a alive, but he also knew that he would never be able to live like very one ells for the fact that he was only a tool was rooted so deep inside him.  But Gent had fixed the broken tool he had made him whole and whit out him he was writhe nothing, whit out gent he would once again be broken.

Ai watched as gent started to leave, following he walking closely behind him as if he was a pup scared of getting lost. Witch he was, he did not want to leave gent when they made it to the mountains be he knew he had to. As they made it there and said there goodbye Ai kind of felt bad for never giving Gent his entire name. ”Ainashi, it means unloved or loveless.” he told Gent never facing him as he started the journey back to his family, back to the pit of darkens witch waited to swallow him once more. But this time he would not be swallowed, this time he would not allow His father or It to trample him down.  He had a light this time he could she where he was walking in the darkness, and soon his entire world would be shining by this  light by his king.  Who he would return to, he had found purpose he had found reason. Now all he need to do was help his father and then he bee free.

Exit/fade

"Speech." thoughts It
(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2015, 07:28 PM by Ainashi.)