(See All?) Announcements
532 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut, Isla

Mandatory Pack Meeting — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Thinking For The Future

Fallen Tree Cove is having their first ever pack meeting and some important business is going to be addressed that everyone should attend in order to hear it. First round ends 4/6 so hurry up and get your post in! You can PM me at Vespertio if you have any questions or concerns. 
@Samhain  @Tagg  @Vali reminder to try and post in the pack thread unless you've told Ash otherwise c: First round ends today!
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
I may not get to it, kids are playing up (Logan is teething and won't let me put him down) and I've got an assignment due and a car to fix (engine light came on while I was driving yesterday so I need to get my man on and change the chunky oil) :/ @Vespertio - Feel free to pp her arriving and i'll get to it when I can.
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Alright will do. Ill just have Vesp see her lurking in the shadows @Morganna
(Apr 06, 2015, 10:58 PM)Namid Wrote:  @Samhain  @Tagg  @Vali reminder to try and post in the pack thread unless you've told Ash otherwise c: First round ends today!

Sorry I haven't been on! I've been busy and I should have posted a notice on my character profile! So sorry! I'll get in as soon as possible, which will probably be today or tomorrow.  Once again so sorry!
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
(Apr 07, 2015, 07:02 PM)Tagg Wrote:  
(Apr 06, 2015, 10:58 PM)Namid Wrote:  @Samhain  @Tagg  @Vali reminder to try and post in the pack thread unless you've told Ash otherwise c: First round ends today!

Sorry I haven't been on! I've been busy and I should have posted a notice on my character profile! So sorry! I'll get in as soon as possible, which will probably be today or tomorrow.  Once again so sorry!

No worries I know some people are busy, but you can still throw Tagg into the mix after I post for the next round. I wont be posting the next round for another hour or so.
Fantastic.  I'll be able to go through and add in sometime after 4 probably.  Thanks!
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Oh! So didn't miss this >.< I'm throwing Vali in right now!!
i guess i can’t blame you
but i hate you all the same
I'll be making my post here shortly so ill wait until you get yours up