(See All?) Announcements
491 Users Online
Neo, Bing, Google

Think For The Future — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
@Namid @Anthem @Samhain @Rift @Tagg @Hexamora @Vali First round ends April 6th. I'd like three and I'd like to try to get this done quickly if possible. Discussing a couple things and will also be having Hex when I get to her post mention word of a possible alliance with SW.

April 1st - Late Morning - Clear

The first beams of shimmering light signaling the approaching dawn had already began to cast the once dark world in a near ethereal glow of creams and orange as the sun started its rise over the horizon and into the sky. Forcing the shadows of the night and its dwelling creatures to flee for the safety of land untouchable by light as those unafraid of the light stirred from the warmth that graced the fur of their cheeks. Rousing them from the dreamland the night had lulled them to with such malarkey in their ears. Sleep had already fled one wolf at the edge of the den entrance as there stood the patriarch, Vespertio, with golden hued orbs calculating and thoughtful. Watching the rising ball of heat and light steadily grow higher until it could be seen as a glistening silhouette behind the backdrop of the pine trees. Chirps of the first birds to return from their annual migration filling the blissful morning with their songs of spring. If he could the tawny male would bask in the world in that moment, but time was of the essence and there were things he needed to discuss with those in his pack. Time was precious today and was not to be wasted. Taking a couple steps forward his dark licked crown tilted back as jaws parted to bellow out a summoning howl to all whom had come to call the lake and Fallen Tree Cove their home. The first pack meeting and a mandatory one at that was about to begin.

Cutting the baritone howl off on its final notes Vespertio's head lowered to a level position, the once calculating gaze now shifting to scour the immediate area for the first member to arrive with red tipped ears pinned forward to catch the faintest of disturbances on the sound waves. Tail swaying lackadaisically behind the curve of his rump he wondered if Namid; his lover and barer of his children, would come to stand at his side before the rest. Letting them know of the change in power among the females; if they hadn't figured it out already, that he planned to speak upon that day. Among a couple other things that needed to be addressed. Within a few short weeks the den would be filled with the sound of tiny mewling mouths deaf to their own ears. If he had not been the one to do the deed he wouldn't believe that the first heirs of Fallen Tree Cove were on their way if someone else had told him so. But indeed they were and much celebration was in store after more important business was taken care of. For now though, all the patriarch could do was wait for the arrival of his members.

(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2015, 06:06 PM by Vespertio.)
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Namid had been growing ever hungrier over the past few weeks, and though she no longer felt the heat she had her moods were still shifting faster than normal. As she was now providing energy for herself and more, it also meant she was more tired at the end of the day than she had been. When she slept it was an exhausted sleep, one that was hard to budge from but not impossible. However, she wouldn’t change it for the world. To know that she was carrying the small bundles, the proof of the bond that she shared with Vespertio and the family that they had created, was more than worth it. There were days when she found herself to be quite the opposite, unusually energetic and happy. As the sound of a baritone howl flowed through the air, she awoke to find herself in one of those moods.

The tone in the call was one for all of them, all the wolves in their small group that she had grown so fond of. Well, of most of them. There were a choice few she had yet to meet of course, but this meeting might give her the chance to at least see them. She knew this would also be the first meeting she would join them as their new leader. She wondered how they would feel about her, about her lover’s decision to place her where she was. No matter what their opinion, she would fight to make it a good one. To prove to them that she was meant to lead them, that she was someone they would want to look to for guidance. With that in mind, she rose to her paws and gave her pale pelt a swift shake to rid it of debris then headed out of the communal den where she’d been staying. Hopefully, she and the agouti man could find their own den soon to spend time together in. She would much prefer the privacy with him, as much as she liked the surprising spaciousness of the cave.

As she entered the bright light, she paused for a moment to allow her mismatched gaze to adjust before seeing the form of the man himself just shy of her. A smile anointed her blackened lupine lips as she moved over to stand next to him, brushing her shoulder against his and offered a bump of her nose to his cheek. “Hello my darling,” She greeted. Naturally, as was the way of the Star Dancer, while other females may have grown easily aggravated with their partners she had grown more affectionate. Of course, those days could well pass and she could form a hormone driven aggravation in his presence, and if that did happen she would feel truly sorry. But she assumed he would understand if such a thing were to occur, and they would both have to deal with it until the children came into the world. Moving over, she put a bit more space in between them to be proper for a pack meeting but remained close enough to show a sort of closeness between the pair. Though not named officially, she was his and he was hers and she would make sure they knew of it.

Bowing low for a moment in a languid stretch, her maw opened into a yawn before righting herself. Once she stood, she adjusted her position to lift her tail slightly and her chin. It wasn’t overly extravagant and it wasn’t overdone, but the subtle change in posture further illuminated to her new position. She waited patiently for the others to show up and to see what Vespertio had to say.

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. The water has turned green with festering.
Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood

Rift had not been far from the den site as she had left white the starting rise of the sun, hoping the make up for the incident whit Tagg and get on better side of her leader. She was mowing along the territory trying to find anything to eat. Tough the only thing she had found was a dead bird, laying unnaturally on the ground whit a foul smell in its feather. Therefore she had not dear to eat or take it back to the pack, fearing that it might be caring some kind of disease. She had buried it as deep as she could while leaving her sent on top of it, hoping that it would warn any other wolf of the possible danger. Tough the sound of a howl made a fling in the silent air as she looked back towards the den and lake site, a meeting had been called. And she would not risk her fur by staying away, and therefore made her way back towards the howl.

rift arrived at the seen the first thing that caught her eye was the sight of Namid standing beside Vespertio in a dominate stance, the messages was clear he had chosen her. As she got closer she bowed her head to the tow of them and gave Namid a short glans mumbling congratulation. it was meant both for the fact that she was now the alpha female, and also the tiny detail of her heat smell having chanced. Sour she had noticed the sudden change of eating behavior for the female, but she had never given it any toughs. She bowed her head a second time before sitting down in the right side of the seen, not horrible far away bur not in the front eater.  She watch the tow of them as he felt a happy for Namid, and kind of happy that was no more any chance of Primrose getting the lead role. Witch she believe would have felt just right in the taste of the dove colored woman.  

thinking ”talking”

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.

Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
With him having been out of the pack for a while Anthem had stayed away from the others until the scent of the cove was obvious. He didn't want someone to try and chase him away thinking that he was a loner. The best way to get that scent was to be at the borders so he had been doing border patrol... alot. He was currently doing just that walking along it as his thoughts strayed. It was pretty much all he had been doing, plus some hunting here and there. Even though he hadn't been around too terribly long he had smelled the change in Namid's scent as he had walked the edge that divided their territory from no man's land. Pups. He hadn't been around them in a long time and he likely wouldn't be still if their silvery mother didn't want him around them. A mother and her children weren't something to mess with. 

The sound of his friends howl echoed in the air and Anthem stopped ears pricked as he listened before he changed course. It seemed that the pack was getting together. Speeding up the stormy man loped through the trees in the direction the call had come from. Getting closer to the source he slowed before making his way in front of the others. His gaze went first to Vespertio who he gave a small smile and a nod in greeting. Then he looked at the silvery woman at his side, Namid, giving her a nod as well though the smile remained absent. As he made his way to the other side of Vespertio he noticed the other she-wolf in attendance and he glanced at her curiously as he found his spot, sitting as he didn't know how long the meeting would last. So this was one of the new members that had joined in his absence or had she been here before he had left? He didn't know for sure but he knew that they had never met before and likely the others that showed would see him as well for the first time. 
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau

Morning had come to greet the earth as the wraith white woman stalked over the last remnants of nightly shadows, a grumbling rumble in the pit of her stomach causing her to awaken before the sun had truly began to shine. Steady thrumming of her paws filled the all but quiet air as the sounds of the first birds to arise with the approaching sun began their squawking and chirping to greet the floating ball of light and heat. Breakfast was calling her name and the nearest cache to a secluded spot she had dug out to call her den away from the others was waiting to be devoured. Sure the communal den was spacious enough to allow her slender frame to fit easily inside being such a small wolf compared to the others who all held medium to large embodiments, but who wanted to hear the snores, whines and mumbled sleep riddled words of these strangers on a nightly basis? Hex could hardly stand their presence during the day time let alone spending hours at night curled up beside them like she actually belonged among them. Nuisances.

Stale blood marred the once colorless muzzle of hers when the call rang out loud and clear on the morning air by the tawny patriarch. A meeting was being held and it was advised that everyone showed up. Including her. 'Yay a pack party.' the optics at ends with each other rolled her disapproval at the notion before giving her chops a few good licks to remove the evidence of her morning meal. Would hate for that silvery female or another pack member to figure out she had been to one emptying out the caches scattered around. The woman was needing to build her strength up for the travel ahead and what better way than stuffing her face with prepackaged meals. Swinging her rounded audits followed by a swift twitch of her tail the woman was off towards the direction the call had come from, knowing almost by heart now where the communal den was situated adjacently to her own personal humble abode. It was best to get this over with.

It didn't take long for the scrawny woman to approach the scene, a look of distaste settling on her facial features when her orbs came to rest on the silvery form of Namid standing proud and in charge next to the lead male. A quick inhale concreting the thought she had days ago that something was different about her. There was no denying the lack of heat surrounding her which only meant one thing. Pups. A scowl wanted to make itself known on her face, but with what had happened last time the Beavau woman acted out against the authority figured woman she thought better of it. Instead opting for a barely submissive stance as her pearly pelt sauntered to make itself known among the other members who had shown up, bringing her haunches down to a sit off to the side and more so in the background. At least she wasn't the first to show, nor did she need to take a front row seat.

"Vespertio. Namid." she rushed with a meager nod of her head in greeting. Gaze shifting to gander at the wolves gathered now. There was Namid's sidekick, Rift, who made her skin itch with anger after the incident at the lake. A dark coated man whom she had never seen before and left it at that, and that was it. By the scents around the area it didn't take long to notice three missing members. A duo of males unknown like the dark coated one present and a female.  One of which she was dying to get alone time in with again. Samhaine was just a thrill if her memory served her right on the day they met. A cowardly woman with the brain of a moose. Perhaps after the meeting was over(and hopefully it would be over soon) she could pay the woman a visit. For now though she prepared to have her eardrums tortured by the sound of the leader's voice.

(This post was last modified: Apr 05, 2015, 05:10 PM by Hexamora.)
Played by Becca who has 19 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Váli
Foul Language ahead!

A pack meeting, eh? That was just fucking dandy. He wasn't in the mood to be social with wolves he barely enjoyed. In fact he wouldn't even count these creatures as wolves. They were just breathing, eating, talking things that lived in the filth of these lands. Of course he had to pull himself together for making a show for the Alphas; more specifically for Vesper.

Trudging forward towards the meeting Vali took a place in the pack. Nodding at his Alphas giving them each a small little snort to let them know he was glad to be hear. Perhaps this would just be some stupid little spring meeting and the graying healer could get back to lazily looking for herbs. With his rump to the ground the bastard looked around. A lovely small looking lady caught his eye in particular though. She was a nice pale coated woman. One he could not remember running into. Slightly standing Vali slithered like a snake to move himself closer to the ivory bitch. "I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet. My name is Vali." A faint devilish smile crossed his lips. After over looking the woman one time his eyes were drawn back to the leaders of Fallen Tree Cove. If Vali found no interest in the words of his alphas maybe he would find interest in the snowy lady. That was if she was willing to work with the gray faced man. He wasn't interested in wasting his time on some other filthy dogs. Unless they had something fun or interesting to offer him.

"Speech."
i guess i can’t blame you
but i hate you all the same
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
Round 2: No posting order, please try to post by 4/18 at the latest! And Beccu I understand your current situation so I can just minimally PP Haine's presence. @Namid @Tagg @Samhain @Anthem @Rift @Hexamora @Vali  

A subtle smile grew by inches across the dark coloration of his lips as a shift in the breeze was the first indication that his beloved had stirred from the depths of the communal den, the banner behind him waving in reigned in glee. The mixture of pure woman ripe with the scent of growing children and her personal aroma wafting under his nostrils before her presence came to his side, offering his cheek a light bump with the coldness of her nose. Turning his head briefly he returned the affectionate gesture followed by a lovers nip to the scruff of her neck in passing as the pale coated wolf took her position beside him. "Good morning, beautiful." the tawny patriarch spoke as her frame lowered to give a stretch to its once slumbering muscles and allow a yawn to break the lining of her lips, golden eyes observing every movement the mother of his unborn children took. Soon though movement in his peripheral vision caught his attention and Vesper swung his head to see the first of his subordinates arrive to the meeting.    

Rift, the agouti pelted wolf was the first to arrive on the scene and opted for a spot in the middle of the gathering area. A small nod of his head was his casual greeting in reply to the bow she had offered both of the leads, acknowledging the look she had momentarily given Namid. It would be nearly impossible to miss the change in her scent now that her heat was over due to his actions and what her new title was going to be, but even to those who were out of the loop everything would soon be made clear by his words that would soon come once everyone had settled in. Shortly after the arrival of the first member, the second wolf to appear coming into view. The patriarch's dear friend and second, Anthem, finding his notch in the meeting by taking a seat after offering a smile to himself and a nod to both ruling wolves. The gesture was returned before a glowing form against the dawn colored backdrop came out to visit next.

Instantly his body swept the relaxed posture under the rug as the ivory she wolf, Primrose came to the meeting. Tail curling more over his spine with ears pinned forward and chest puffed out to insure nobody, especially Primrose forgot who was in charge. He had caught word of the incident at the lake with Rift and Namid. Honestly he was quite surprised she had decided to join them after that event and a snort was his gestured greeting at her curt and rushed one. Paying her no more mind his optics took a gander at the next to arrive. The aging healer, Vali. Taking a head count with one sweep of his gaze he mulled over the missing members. Tagg and Samhain, but his scouring gaze soon found the overly submissive woman lurking in the shadows away from the rest as if she was unsure what to do with so many wolves about. So that left the newest member, the rugged earth toned man absent. Hopefully he would show up soon.

But despite being short a member business had to be conducted and with a brief shift of his weight optics scanned over his gathered members with a satisfied gleam. A throat clearing later and he was ready to begin. "I'm glad you all have managed to make it to the first official meeting of Fallen Tree Cove. I know you may be confused by the unfamiliar faces around you today, but I'd like you to take a look at them. Memorize each face you see here today for these are your pack mates. Your family." Vespertio's voice boomed over the forested landscape so all could hear his words clearly, allowing them ample time to take in the wolves at their sides. "As many of you have come to notice at my side stands a woman you may have seen or at least smelled in passing during your stay here. You may also know that there is a lack of a lead female ruling beside me. The first matter of business i'd like to inform you all of is I have decided to give that position to Namid here. As well as inform you all that she is expecting the first litter of the pack."

Pride swelled up within his chest as he turned his head to look at the woman he now spoke of, tail unable to keep from wagging at the joy the words just spoken brought him. Order was finally being brought to the pack by her stepping in to fill that void position as well as bestowing the pack with the blessing of pups for the future year. Further securing their hold on the land and their survival. Turning his cranium back to the gathering his mouth grew silent as ears waiting to hear any opinions offered on the air. Both bad and good. To an extent this meeting and all meetings in the future would be a safe place for all to speak whatever crossed their minds.

(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2015, 06:06 PM by Vespertio.)
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg slipped up behind the group, sitting at the back to avoid causing a disturbance.  He wasn't exactly late since he'd arrived on time to hear Vespertio's greeting, but he was still uncomfortable with the circumstances of his acceptance to the pack.  Even so, he lifted his head just enough to show any wolf that might take notice he was not a weakling.

The scent of the pack was still unfamiliar to him, but Tagg knew he would grow used to it.  The pack wasn't large, he noted, and must be young too if the alphas were only just have their first pack litter.  Even though he was a new member, he still felt pride for his alphas swell inside him.  He like little pups; maybe the alphas would let him watch them on occasion when the rest of the pack was out hunting.  

As Tagg scanned the group, he noticed Rift in the middle of the gathering area.  Her warm scent tickled his nose and he longed to join the one wolf he knew, but didn't want to shove through the group of already assembled members.  He remained in place, observing some of the other pack members.  One grizzled old black wolf slipped up next to a creamy female and introduced himself as Vali.  He must be the healer Rift mentioned.  Tagg thought.  The wolf made him uncomfortable, though he didn't know why.  He obviously belonged in the pack, and he was friendly enough to introduce himself to another new member.  If he was a healer, he had to care for others, right?

Tagg shook his head at himself.  There was no reason to mistrust Vali or anyone else in the pack. He needed to learn to stop judging others based on appearance or scent.  Tagg took a deep breath and stood.  If he was going to be part of this pack, he needed to be comfortable among them.

He moved to sit beside Rift.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood

Rift watch as the dark male appeared she gave him a respect full node and returned her gaze to another frame entering the site. The whit frame of the devil entered the site and she felt anger boil in her, hopefully Now that Namid was in charge Primrose would what her steps more carefully. She watch as an unfamiliar frame of a dark silver male appeared, and yet his sent told her that he was the healer who had join the pack. He seemed little interest in a greeting her, tough she still gave him a respect full bow as he made his way toward the withe devil. careful or she will rip you ears of she tough as he talk to the dove women.

as Vespertio talked rift took him by words and allowed herself to take in a deep breath memorizing the scents of her pack mates even the white devils new sent. As Vespertio told the pack that he had chosen named and that there would be pups arriving when felt a smile grow on her lips. The pack had finally gotten a hope to cling on to. as Tagg finally arrived rift felt happiness grow in her body she was happy to see her friend looking better than when she had found him. As he sat she nudged him at his should whit her nose a welcome and a smile crossed her dark lips as he mumbled shortly ”hello”

thinking ”talking”

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.