(See All?) Announcements
612 Users Online
Bing, Google, Leo, Eros

30 for 30
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Ghost is turning 30....ew

Bet you didn't know y'all were being led by such an old lady, did you?

To celebrate the fact that I am almost 30, I have written 30 special REs that are unique to this event and hidden them within a variety of gift bags, boxes, and envelopes! You can claim one per character and claim RE points for the thread as long as it is started on or before August 27th. Do you love to spree? Good news, if you finish your RE before the 27th you can come back here and claim another one, hell, claim all 30 it's a party.

Ready to open up your special RE? Use this code
Code:
[birthday=#]
replacing the # with the gift you would like for each character.

And since it’s my birthday I am going first!
Viorel Pulling open your envelope it reveals:: You stumble upon an ancient tree, its gnarled roots forming a natural shelter.
Finley You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You find a secluded cave, perfect for a moment of rest.
Khalon You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: A bear leaves behind a piece of honeycomb, like a birthday treat.
Neva You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: A family of deer crosses your path, the fawns are especially curious about you.
Mika Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You come across a small stream, and a family of ducks is swimming by.

Nori Pulling open your envelope it reveals: You come across a patch of wild blueberries—just enough for a sweet snack.

Riven Pulling open your envelope it reveals: You find a small, shiny object buried in the dirt.

Morven You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You find a secluded cave, perfect for a moment of rest.

Lillia Pulling open your envelope it reveals:: You stumble upon an ancient tree, its gnarled roots forming a natural shelter.

Rosemary Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: A tree falls in the distance, startling you with its loud crash.

Isidore You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You hear the distant call of a loon echoing across the water.

Felyx Pulling open your envelope it reveals: You find a tree stump with unusual claw marks; something large was sharpening its claws here.

Happy early birthday!!! And 30 isn't old - I'm heading that way myself :,) this is such a fun surprise!
Torianna Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You hear the distant sound of a waterfall you've never explored before.

Aquene Pulling open your envelope it reveals:: You find a peculiar-shaped cloud that looks like a howling wolf.

Nadine Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You find a forgotten cache of berries—just in time for a snack.

Miriam You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You find a secluded cave, perfect for a moment of rest.

Sophrosnia Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You catch a glimpse of a rare albino deer!

Paeryl Pulling open your envelope it reveals: You find a small, shiny object buried in the dirt.
congratulations ghost, and thank you so much for putting this together!!

Chan - You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You find a secluded cave, perfect for a moment of rest.
Addy - You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You come across a pair of fox kits playing together, unaware of your presence.
Asmund - Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You catch a glimpse of a rare albino deer!
Atara - You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You hear the distant call of a loon echoing across the water.
Constantin - You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: A bear leaves behind a piece of honeycomb, like a birthday treat.
Dacian - You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: A family of deer crosses your path, the fawns are especially curious about you.
Eros - Pulling open your envelope it reveals:: You stumble upon an ancient tree, its gnarled roots forming a natural shelter.
Lucian - Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You find a patch of wildflowers in full bloom, as if nature's celebrating your day.
Magg - Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You stumble upon a patch of wild mint; the scent is refreshing.
Marigold - Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You find a forgotten cache of berries—just in time for a snack.
Ryder - Your gift bag crinkles as you open it revealing: You hear the distant sound of a waterfall you've never explored before.
Sovanya - Pulling open your envelope it reveals: A strong gust of wind carries the scent of something unfamiliar.
Matos: You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You find a rock formation that looks eerily like a wolf's face.
Cynder: You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You discover a hollow log that's perfect for hiding in.

Happy Birthday Ghost!! Don't worry you're not alone! I turn 30 next year XD <3
Vanadis You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You find a rock formation that looks eerily like a wolf's face.
Hera You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You discover a hollow log that's perfect for hiding in.
Aven You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You come across a pair of fox kits playing together, unaware of your presence.
Hazelnut Pulling open your envelope it reveals: The moon shines especially bright tonight—it's like it's celebrating your special day.
Happy 30th!!! God we getting up there... Just turned 35 on August 2nd. Disgusts me. Lol

You tear away the gift wrap to reveal: You find a rock formation that looks eerily like a wolf's face.