(See All?) Announcements
203 Users Online
Bing, Isla, Viorel, Google, Stella, Auburn

Maintenance
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·

Maintenance

The staff wants your help in keeping RoW nice and clean! Members now have the ability to archive their own threads, without the assistance of a staff member. IC threads without a response after one month are automatically archived. However, this thread is for any additional maintenance requests you may have, such as reporting a bug, adjusting a post count or title, collecting a reward, or putting a character up for adoption. Please respond to this thread with any requests - once the request has been met, your post will be deleted to ensure tidiness.

• Click here to report bugs

• If you are asking for a thread revival state where the thread took place originally.

• Looking to be put back in a pack? Either make sure you @tag your leaders when you post here (editing tags in afterwards will not alert them) or PM them to be placed back in the roster

(Jan 17, 2023, 05:15 AM)Clouse Wrote:  
(Jan 16, 2023, 12:27 PM)Malien Wrote:  Thanks again for all the help with that <33

I noticed there was a wrong account post on this thread, would it be possible to have Isomne (uid #5601) removed from the participants list on this thread? ^^
https://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=21257

Your welcome! Unfortunately once this mistake has been made, we cannot remove the accidental character from the participant list. All we can do is delete the associated post. I don't know if this is something @Aquene can look into addressing or not.

I will look into this, but for now the deleted post account will show up in the threadlog participants list
[Image: lMSpmq.png]
May Clover please get a +1 to her Con stat now that she's reached 500LP please and thank you? <3
(Yesterday, 01:57 AM)Clover Wrote:  May Clover please get a +1 to her Con stat now that she's reached 500LP please and thank you? <3

done <3
[Image: s38i5ZS.png][Image: lMcNvW.png]