(See All?) Announcements
101 Users Online
Bing, Leo, Google

Bug Reports
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Bug Reports

Please report all bugs with the site in this thread, whether they are functional or appearance related. When reporting a bug, please provide as much detail as possible, including any error messages or screenshots.

Before reporting a bug, please take a look at the Known Bugs list to make sure if it hasn't already been reported.

Known Bugs

• Not all threads show up on a character's timeline; appears to be threads that a character joins, but does not create
  • Some older threads are not appearing on the timeline
  • Check user cp profile saving to ensure that fields are not erased when an error occurs
  • Guests can submit LP requests
  • Member Roster does not show all members- only members with linked accounts.
  • Lone Wolf tracker is counting old join threads and preventing characters from being docked
  • Inactive accounts, including SoW, should not receive REs
  • Parse [dohtml] tag when doing quick edits
  • MyAlerts plugin: having alerts causes the OOC avatar of whichever user(s) you have alerts from to show up small.
the [wolf_avatar#] short codes don't seem to be working anymore
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
(Jan 28, 2018, 11:48 PM)Serach Wrote:  
(Jan 28, 2018, 11:35 PM)Kagehide Wrote:  Poop. Looks like Wraith's bug is following me and transitioned to Pip. Her stats keep affecting my new character now so he shows up as female and her age, size, etc. Pretty sure that's why he showed randomly as the wrong size when I made his app since he had initially been listed as medium and randomly showed up as small.

So we actually identified what the problem was for this and put it in an announcement (I think). Essentially what is happening is that people are switching to their other accounts while they’re on their edit profile page and it’s causing the issues. So to avoid it, go to another page first before switching to your other account to Edit it’s profile.

DERP! That's exactly what's happening. Thanks! Must have missed the announcement. <3
[Image: kagehidesig_by_becuffin-dc2lwng.png]
(Oct 20, 2018, 01:23 AM)Kerberos Wrote:  
(Oct 20, 2018, 01:16 AM)Solas Wrote:  I updated Solas's Profile Picture and Topic Picture and it wiped out all the text in the Biography/Personality/Extra Information/and CSS fields. When I updated his profile all the information was there and now it's not.

If I remember correctly (someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! Going off of memory of past situations) this typically is caused by using a "shady link" -- as in for one reason or another the link simply doesn't agree with RoW/the profile. All we can suggest at this time is simply saving back ups of profiles to prevent issues like this one. Sorry about that.

This is correct. This can also happen if you switch characters while you're on the "Edit Profile" screen.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
I am getting a mybb sql error when I try to go to the member roster. I will send a SS when I get home if its still messed up, but since I'm on mobile I can't upload my SS x.x
[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun