(See All?) Announcements
678 Users Online
Google, Bing

Go Wild! Winner
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Go Wild! Challenge Winner

The staff would like to extend a congratulations to Switch for winning the "Go Wild! Challenge" with both of her characters, Jaysyek and Triell. Her reward, besides an icon (which will be added shortly) to display in her profile, is a beautiful skin made by Sarah. This skin will be the default skin on RoW for the next couple of weeks. The skin features Triell Tainn exploring the wildness that is Relic Lore. It can also be changed in your User Control Panel under the Change Skin option.

Don't fret now that the contest is over! We still want to encourage you to get into the wildness of your characters. Sometimes we forget or overlook the animal traits of our characters in our posts, and this was merely a reminder of that.

On a different note, please be aware that the boards will be undergoing some changes in the next couple of days as we get ready to kick off summer! So if the board is turned offline for a little bit, don't fret, we're merely making the necessary changes to keep RoW epic. ;)

A huge congrats to Switch/Triell!! And I checked out that banner, it looks awesome!
Congratulations, Switch! :D It's a really awesome skin~
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Thanks Everyone :D

Sarah did another most AMAZING job on the skin! :)

I've had to change all my profiles to it.
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Congrats switch! :3
I had fun working on that skin, and I was hoping you would like it :D
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Congratulations Switch! <3 Well deserved. :33
Congratulations Switch!
Really lovin' the skin too, Sarah. :)