(See All?) Announcements
585 Users Online
Bing, Google

Howling in the moonlight — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Getting to know another of her packmates was important to Cheedo especially since she'd never been very good at it. Sara had an easy way about her that wasn't too hard for the small agouti to feel a little more comfortable with. Still one conversation with the woman wasn't enough to help her feel completely at ease or trust her so she felt it best to leave something out, especially about her past. She'd managed to keep it mostly to herself and it seemed Roosemooth had kept his mouth shut as well.

Cheedo gave some thought to what Sara suggested before nodding, “Is there anything you would like to share about them? I haven't traveled far from the Monadnock since I joined but I need to travel out further.” With her working to become a scout she needed to learn the lowlands rather well. If the pale woman had some suggestions she would gladly hear them. The place Sara described as the place was from sounded interesting, like not anything she'd ever seen before. “Did you like it there?” She asked curiously. The next question was one that caught Cheedo a little off guard but she recovered quickly. “I haven't, have you?”

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you