691 Users Online
Google, Bing

Burned — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Go ahead and fade <3

Despite the history and tension that had been between Sven and herself in the past Enoki knew now that in the end both of them had the same goal in mind and would do anything to achieve it. Restoring Willow Ridge to its former glory was the top priority. Ebony ears twitched as they listened to Leotie speak fondly of the pale Archer, a soft smile tugging back the corner of her lips while nodding her head in agreement to him caring so much about the pack and its gloriousness returning one day would mean the world to him. 

Their conversation was to be cut short, though, as a sudden howl from Eek beckoning the mother to return for a shift in baby duty caught Enoki's attention. Head momentarily arching over her shoulder to steal a glance back toward the heart of the territory before glancing back at the agouti woman before her. "I refuse to give up on him and I know a few others that refuse to as well, but I must return to my children and relieve Eek for a break now. I look forward to the day you come back to these borders and join us, Leotie."

Offering a parting farewell, the dappled matriarch rose and took a couple steps forward to embrace Leotie in the wolf equivalent of a hug before reluctantly turning about to begin heading toward her waiting children and current babysitter. Well, this was a refreshing break from the kids and added more fuel to the fire of hope that one day Sven would make his return home. Where he rightfully belonged.
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Fading and Archiving

In a way it was bittersweet to know that Sven had not left because he wanted to, that something had happened to keep him from returning. Leotie was afraid for him but she had to hold out hope that he would return to everyone who cared for him one day. It was all she had to look forward to at this time in her life and she would hold onto it. She had to believe that there was some good in the world and Sven's return might be the thing that she needed to help her see that everything wasn't bad.

A distance howl from within the territory reached Leotie's ears as well as Enoki’s. The piebald woman was needed meaning their conversation was going to end. Leotie nodded as The alpha said one last thing before her good byes. “Thank you for listening and you’re offer. I won't forget and I hope that day comes sooner rather than later. I hope your children are well. Mostly thank you for telling me about Sven.”

She was surprised when Enoki embraced her in a wolfish hug which brought tears to her eyes. Then the hug was over and the piebald woman turned to go tend to her children, perhaps one day she would get to meet the Alpha's children. For a moment Leotie watched her disappear into the forest before she turned unsure of where she should go and left the Willow Ridge border. The next week would be rough but she was so much stronger now...or so she thought. Only time would tell her future.

Fade

~Table by Switch
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you