644 Users Online
Bing, Google

Busted!
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Awesome quotes:

"SPOILED BRAT?"

"SPOILED BRAT IS PREGNANT."

"Did SPOILED BRAT put you up to this SISSY BOI?"
Karpos: "That is what I wanted to talk to you about sir.... Aponi was drunk and.... so was I and.... It was me [who got Aponi pregnant!]."
Mapplethorpe: "You're kidding right? Are you trying to prank me right now? It's April 1st, what made you think I would fall for something as silly as that? Did Aponi put you up to this?"
- Mr. Creepy and SISSY BOI, Death is so permanent

"I want it back RIGHT NOW! You mutts better give me back my teddy this instant or there will be fresh savory, metallic savory, metallic savory, metallic BLOOD!"
- Naira (aka THE BOOTY), It is MINE!

"Clearly you don't know the point of drinkin', boy. I think you should run along home to mum."
- Datura, Drink Up!

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
As I told Grey, you guys were the only ones to get me this year.
I must admit, before I even got to the vamp/were plot, I was like 250 words or less!?! WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT1?!
I'm really surprised because I figured the wordbcount would have been a dead give away
(Apr 03, 2014, 11:01 PM)Datura Wrote:  I'm really surprised because I figured the wordbcount would have been a dead give away

Yeahh, that was a give away for me lol! Plus when I came on that morning, I was like, "what shananagans are they gonna pull this year?" HEHE(;
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Teeheehee, the word count had me suspicious and then when I saw the sudden change and lack of interest I knew there was trouble afoot xD Then I remembered what day it was and was all 'ohhhh'