652 Users Online
Google, Bing

It is MINE!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
RE - Possession

This wasn't the type of dive Naira cared to visit but something had been taken from her and one of these flea-bitten mongrels had it. Slamming the door shut as she strode in sharp eyes surveyed the room about her. Some might make semi-decent slaves but that wasn't her purpose today. She had come to take back what was hers.
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
As per usual, Borlla had planted herself at the bar, too eagerly sipping at some clear liquid in an absurdly sized flagon. It was not evident how much of it had been consumed, but however much had been did not seem to be affecting the pale beauty in any way. As the door of the bar slammed, she gave the faintest look over her shoulder, before minding her own once again.
table by bryony
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
The half eaten remains of a lynx in the middle of a dive like this didn't surprise her but still her nose turned up in disgust. "I want it back RIGHT NOW!" her unholy screech rung out over the usual clatter of glasses and muffled conversation as she stamped a superbly heeled foot. "You mutts better give me back my teddy this instant or there will be fresh savory, metallic savory, metallic savory, metallic BLOOD!" tears brimmed at the corners of her eyes as she continued to watch the crowd waiting for any small response.

Played by Grey who has 258 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Mapplethorpe
Close on his beloved's heels, the Leader of Hollowheart Keep had trailed Naira's trail to the Slaughtered Lamb, a scowl on his face with deer blood on his lips. Watching her slam the door shut to this peculiar place, he immediately ran towards the back door of the alley, opening it as quietly as he could and sticking to the shadows as he eyed the place's patrons. He covered his mouth with a sleeve of his suit. It stank... He would have to get Naira out ASAP should her yelling cause any more trouble than it already had... disturbing everyone in the small venue.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
A delicate handbag sat upon the bar close to the woman's hand, though the one that curled about her drink. Within that handbag rested a petite little teddy bear, nabbed off of the street. Though as the woman stormed in, bringing her reek with her, Borlla realized that the bear had to belong to her, for they stunk the same. She swiveled around in her chair as the woman began to shriek and slid from the stool, now protecting the bag in a more subtle manner. "I do believe you've chosen the wrong place to cause a fuss, miss."
table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
Clearly the woman at the table had no idea who she was talking to, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she moved to make a stand. With a blow on her trust dog whistle (still nestled snugly in her ample bosom) she could have her whole pack of pets sweep in to raze this cesspool to the ground... If only she wasn't so fearful for the safety of Fluffy-Butticus the first. "Well theres only one way to get rid of me..." she declared with a challenge clear in her eyes.

Inactive Deceased
Mapplethorpe
His golden yellow eyes widened as he watched from his place at the bar, his movements so quick he could have appeared there in the blink of an eye. Yes, something had stolen something from Hollowheart Keep, but he was not about ready to lose his dearest Naira. Sitting much too straight for any average mortal, he eyed the barkeep but soon turned his head to Naira. There she went again... getting theatrical... He gestured the man to serve him a drink, if only to pretend to drink it.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Borlla rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as the stranger flew into hysterics again. Reaching about, she took a sip of whatever was in her glass, and set it down again before speaking. "Which would be?
table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
With a drastic flailing of her arms and excessive stamping of her feet she finally wailed "JUST GIVE ME BACK MY TEDDY BEAR!"

Inactive Deceased
Mapplethorpe
Mapplethorpe turned to finally face Naira, the most unamused expression on his face as he smirked in ridicule. "Oh, Dearest," he merely cooed, abandoning the drink he had just received, "Do we really need to start this now?" He held his hands out as though to bring her attention to the bar scene around her. He hooked his arm into the crook of her elbow and smiled in a rather uncharacteristic manner at the very few... mutts... that inhabited The Slaughtered Lamb. His eyes particularly caught eye contact with a curly haired woman who had been sitting across the room at the other end of the bar from where he had originally sat. "Come now, Love," he told Naira. He drew closer to her to bring his exposed fangs to her ear in a hiss, "I will buy you a new one..."