(See All?) Announcements
445 Users Online
Google, Neo, Isla, Sophrosnia

April Fools'!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
[Image: deadbirb.png]

#Busted!

Happy (belated) April Fools', RoW! We hope you have enjoyed the craziness that ensued with the introduction of the supernatural and paranormal "identities": The Four Fiends. It's been SO MUCH FUN. As per tradition, we swapped a few names and commonly-used words for your entertainment:
wolf = mortal
wolves = mortals
yearling = hellion
pack = doomed troupe
male, man, brute, boy = pitiful soul
female, woman, girl = unfortunate wretch
Elettra = The Mortal Queen
Phineas = The Whitewalker
Maksim = The Submerged King
Rook = The Messenger
Aponi = The Rogue Girl
Vespertio = The Skeleton Lord
Namid = The Fallen Star
Nina = The One-Eyed Seer
mate = bae
love = loathe
Fallen Tree Cove = a bunch of logs
Willow Ridge = the Suffocating Grove
Secret Woodlands = the Refugee Camp
Cut Rock River = the Watery Graveyard
Oak Tree Bend = Tainnsfall Stream
Silent Moon Plateau = Heartless Heights
Skoll = Death
Minka = War
Garmr = Plague

The quotes we found were nothing less than hilarioussssss. Found one you'd love to share? Reply below! For those that might've missed it, the RoW map was also changed for the day (look at all the green water, #omggross!).

[Image: m38viqz.gif]

Also, a huge shoutout goes to War (Minka and Maksim), Plague (Garmr and Karpos), and Death (Loki and Skoll) and the Staff behind Famine (the Spirit of Wildwood) - our four very mischievous and convincing Fiends.

And, as customary, here is a little bit of profile flair, for those who love to collect them:

[Image: apocbanner-grey.png]

ps. Despite the accompanying gif of Archimedes laughing, Grey really does love the lot of you. <33333 And you're all awesome for being good sports.

Concerning Puppies

Prospective parents! Please send in your puppy information to the Spirit of Wildwood by April 4th. The sooner we have all the litters accounted for, the sooner we can officially release the Cub Adoption details and let the adoption process begin!

Expectant mothers and fathers are also invited to check out our Starting a Family Library Article to help track and gauge both their pregnancy and the anticipation that puppies bring.

Short Codes!

The beginning of the month is a good time to update your profiles and corresponding pack information in the Library! To help you keep things up-to-date and tidy up some coding, check out the new Short Codes page!
XD

She needed to see The Mortal Queen, to gain some of her whits back. As she neared the border she stopped, trying to regain what sanity she had left in order to get through this and to be strong, just as the Archer would have. And so, with no more hesitation, The One-Eyed Seer tilted her head back and let out a hearty call for the matriarch, needed something from her.
- He Broke What He Had To Fix

There was never an instance in which he would have hesitated to return the sentiment and repeat what she had said back to her, "I loathe you, too."
- take me away

Now, with her scent long faded from the Plateau lands, he found himself hardened to the fact once more that loyalty was a rare thing indeed -- The Rogue Girl, at least, had come home to her doomed troupe.
- thought you were dead

It was instant relief when The Whitewalker welcomed her back....with open arms.  She would once more be with the pitiful soul that she trusted above all others, and perhaps in time once she regained her strength she could begin the journey to rule by his side.
- thought you were dead

Completely engulfed in their conversation, and ready to follow Death wherever he chose, Celandine was taken unaware by the loud clatter that was Tannis tumbling down the mountainside.
- pure O-negative

Their first litter together would be a year old and by the time next year came about (when stepping down from her position was more likely) they would be two years old, leaving plenty enough options for an heir (pitiful soul or unfortunate wretch with their given bae) to step up into the paw prints of Angier Lyall and The Mortal Queen Archer. "I was not aware my position had an expiration date." She speaks only at first, delicately, but with darkened tone it was obvious she was not happy with Death's words.
- you'll be calling a trick

Her own heat cycle was a sheer joy to experience, let alone sharing spiked estrogen levels with that of three other females. Especially that silvery unfortunate wretch whom the colorless unfortunate wretch had noticed being shadowed by The Skeleton Lord, the tawny doomed troupe patriarch.
- On Top of Old Smokey

Hecate was starting to find more traces, little strands of fur here, paw prints there- oh yes, this is indeed a doomed troupe.
- The Tenth Dimension
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
So the bwp was just a joke? Kind of a shame, loved it. (sorry i just love/hate unhappy endings and this plot was awesome :D )

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.

Darn, I kinda liked it too! Drama is fuuun.
The four fiends were a part of an April Fool's prank, yes. RoW's a realistic RP, remember, so having spirits and demons wandering around doesn't really fit with our site theme. That said, the influences that they could have had on your characters is very real. We're hoping that some of the plots and relationship dynamics that developed as a result of this little prank will carry on now that normalcy has been restored.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
I actually kind of fell for it but at the same time when first reading it I was like this doesn't sound like RoW... because it's realistic and that BWP isn't realistic but all for pushin' boundaries SO. XD

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
..We do get the RE lifepoints for our finished threads, correct?
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]
Of course. :)
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Oh sh*t! I got really excited for the new plot twist!
the armed queen
I definitely wanna finish my threads. It would be interesting to see what happens despite it all being april fools! ;P