Bing, Jadon, Google, Isla

The Tenth Dimension
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
 photo f0a47938-e6cd-4506-9869-a78bbfe6322b_zpsccik9ncv.jpg
WARNING, CONTAINS SWEARING!

The soft crunching of foliage and dirty snow buried deep in the young girls ears. Hecate was tired and sour from traveling all this time. It was draining really, just step after step and the feeling of no progression after hours. But, she worked too hard to turn back now. She had to find somewhere to stay, immediately. The night's grasp was going to be upon her soon, priorities were at hand. She forced a surge of power in her legs, propelling the girl into a scattered run.

The girl had been through a lot to get where she was, it had been a total of four months and seventeen days since she left Yellowknife. Traveling alone with nobody to talk to was starting to manipulate her mental gears. The silence was allowing her thoughts to drift and become fully aware of what she had done. The silence was making her face reality and her inner self. There would be no more silence, she would be sure of it.

Muddy snow was bogging down the girl's travels, paws sinking deep into the muck. "Winter sucks." Hecate said, halting to catch her breath, the words hitching unpleasantly.  "Shit, where am I?" This place she had wound herself in was an endless forest. "This place is basically the fucking tenth dimension." She snarled and tossed her head in agitation. The only clues she could find  some old prints and a few tufts of black fur carrying a pack scent. This could be exactly what she was looking for, a new home.

Hoping to find Hecate a spot in Willow Ridge. I will tag the alphas but if anyone from WR wants to thread with her instead, that works great too. (possibly someone she can use her charms on... *wink wink*) @Elettra -@Angier
(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2015, 11:53 PM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
Since Elettra's heat had been resolved, Angier only ever found himself apart from her when she was resting or insisted that she go about her usual business - patrolling or finding something to eat. This was one of those moments and the Lyall figured he would check out a certain part of the territory that he had not marked in the last few days. In-between the budding willow branches, he ducked into and around the familiar parts of his and his mate's territory, lifting his leg here and there until he heard a strange voice not far from him.

"This place is basically the fucking tenth dimension," she continued on, obviously grumbling to herself.

The Leader's head tilted to one side and it was all to clear that his interest had piqued. "Hello?" he loudly called through the branches as he advanced forward, hoping to meet the stranger somewhere within a few good meters.

He filled his lungs with air, forcing every and any scents through his nostrils. For all he knew, this young woman might have been Calla or any other youth he had seen within the past few years. Quil, Cinder, any of the "neighbors'" kids. Whatever they had come all this way for, he would rather give it to them or deny them their requests and be done with it. The longer he was away from Elettra, the more antsy he became; and, if this one had come in search of a mate, drawn into the Willows with its cornucopia of testosterone, he would very much rather keep her well and far away from home.

He called again with a lift of his tail, his voice a bit tense this time around, "'ello? Yer dang'rously close to pack grounds, stop where ya are." Somewhere to his right, he though he could have seen her, a bit of stark white fur against the dull brown and green of the woodlands. He turned about to face her head on, waiting for her to comply or come around to locate where he was.

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
 photo f0a47938-e6cd-4506-9869-a78bbfe6322b_zpsccik9ncv.jpg

Hecate was starting to find more traces, little strands of fur here, paw prints there- oh yes, this is indeed a pack. She dipped her fragile snout to the snow, going over the land and gathering all the information she could find. They were about her size and were carelessly scattered. Judging from size and spacing, the carrier is approximately a year old.   It was fun to play detective, pretending to be someone she's not.

"Hello?" The voice said, bouncing off trees and branches and reverberating in her ears. She lifted her eyes before making any other sudden movements. Tall dark and much more powerful than she, he was. And, from the way he carried his plush banner, an alpha. "'ello? Yer dang'rously close to pack grounds, stop where ya are." She took a second to collect herself, raising to full height. "Wouldn't dream of it," Hecate answered pinching her brows and flicking her tail. "I didn't mean to be trespassing. Just... y'know, walking." This man didn't know her, and she didn't know him-But, being an alpha, this could be vital. If the friendly little talk worked, maybe she work her way into Willow Ridge. So, Hecate intended be docile and polite.

@Angier

the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
Beneath the willows the very last of the snow still remained, waiting for the Spring thaw to take it away. He had just firmly planted his paws into the slush of mud and ice beneath him when he saw her, tall and proud with cheek to boot. A scowl darkened the mask-like markings on his face. "I didn't say you were trespassin'," he explicated with a firm tone as soon as she had mentioned such a thing. But, regardless of whether she was walking or not, Angier Lyall was not about ready to be charmed or made a fool of. Not when he had Elettra to tend to as soon as he had had enough of this sort of unexpected meeting.

Now that they were close enough to one another, he was bombarded with her scent. It made his nose tickle and sting all at once, being neither tempted or repelled by her youthful fragrance. She had not even reached her first "breeding" season and, that alone, was enough to justify that he, the most dominant male within his pack, was not going to let some yearling tease about and wrap him around the black-nailed digits of her forepaws. That privilege was solely meant for Elettra and Elettra alone"If yer here," he began again, the timbre in his voice still hard and rather unforgiving in any aspect, "ya must 'ave some business to take care of, an' if that's the case, let's get to it; if not, then I suggest you be on yer way."

Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

@Angier Sorry that took a while, been having some testing recently :(

He greeted her with a scowl. Funny man. She thought and glared back, still carrying a smirk."I didn't say you were trespassin'," He added, keeping as sturdy and planted as an oak. He clearly was busy, and more than defensive about her... coming of age. Ha! I wouldn't lower myself to such standards. Hecate thought coldly, planting her paws into the soil. "No sir, I apologize for jumping the gun." This conversation was moving at a very slow and icy rate. Things needed to be discussed. Hecate opened her mouth to explain her presence, yet fortunately, he beat her to it.

"If yer here, ya must 'ave some business to take care of, an' if that's the case, let's get to it; if not, then I suggest you be on yer way." What a relief. The man was quick and stern, much like her father was. Her guts wrapped around each other unpleasantly. The scrape of her family's absence still stung. "Actually, I have come here for a reason," She added evenly starring into his flaxen eyes. "I left my home four months ago, I have faired exceptionally well on my own and I feel I could make a contribution to Willow Ridge." She didn't want to dwell on her sad and sappy story. But the word "home" left her lips, it cracked repulsively. She hated having familial ties and bonds. It made her weak and vulnerable and she hated that. "Now, I understand if you turn me away. You have mouths to feed and I respect that." It was rewarding to be honest, and she hoped her efforts would be noticed.

(This post was last modified: Apr 04, 2015, 01:44 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
Her glare was taken note of, but he said nothing else about it, especially since she apologized, even calling him sir as if she had a score to settle with him. It was with pursed lips that he listened to her, claiming that her reason for being not far from his family's domain was this: she believed herself capable of being a contributing member of the pack. His eyes narrowed and his ears turned forward at the pronunciation of Willow Ridge as though it were something that was meant to be caustic. Just like when his step-son Sköll paraded about with his snide and scornful "Yes, mother"'s and simple "okay"'s.

The Leader continued to scrutinize her as she told him that she would understand if he sent her away. The honesty was hard to miss; it made him straighten up into a more proper stance where his head and shoulders had leaned forward in an offensive manner. His nose twitched and he gazed to the ground at her feet. Most hopeful recruits came bearing a generous gift or, at the very least, a small token that proved what they were capable of. The Attaya siblings, when they had first come to join their ranks came with a mouthful of mountain tobacco roots and a decent-sized pheasant. "Tell me then," he began, his own brand of interrogation unfolding before the prospective youth. While he could appreciate a fellow Survivalist of sorts, he had to know from her alone what she believed herself to be adept in. "What is it that you can offer my family? Why do you think you will fit in with the wolves of Willow Ridge?"

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

The young woman watched as the man stood straight with poise, eyes lingering at her paws expecting a gift. She kept her green orbs level with his, ignoring the expectant glances. Hecate was no idiot, she purposely didn't want to arrive with an offering. Even though the meeting was somewhat unexpected, it would be wise to label herself as an asset alone. She didn't grovel, it just wasn't her.

"Tell me then, what is it that you can offer my family? Why do you think you will fit in with the wolves of Willow Ridge?" He questioned, testing her murky waters for himself. The man still hadn't given his name, which was queer because he seemed to be an upfront character- but she hadn't given hers either, so it wasn't really fair of her to judge. "I am true to my word, I am loyal and I get things done."These were all qualities that were valued, sure, but how would she fit in? The woman cleared her throat and aimed to speak out clearly. "I am a surviver. I will fit where I need to fit. The emotional appeal doesn't effect me, I am not here to make relationships. I am here because I want to learn and gain my responsibilities."

the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
Once the question had been posed, Angier braced himself. He would be surprised if she came up with something more than the usual spiel of "I'm capable of pulling my own weight, I promise!" What came after the typical declaration of loyalty was something he could actually resonate with and, immediately, he was drawn in. The tall banner of tail at his back lilted to one side and his ears visibly relaxed, a visual cue that his interest in her had piqued. Already, he was musing in his head, going as far as to count the current number of females within the pack to ensure that they actually could accommodate her. Given her age and the fact that both Cinder and Quil had left, he figured Elettra, if not Sköll, would appreciate her.

An idea flickered behind his eyes then, an airy snort accompanied the small smirk that emerged on his maw. "All right then," he retorted, "Tell me something..." He purposefully paused to see if she would be quick to answer or patiently wait for the prompt he was about to pitch her. He took this time to study her before continuing, his tone abruptly slipped off on a darker, edgier note. "If I mark you as one of my own, how far will you go to heed any instruction given to you by either myself or my mate? If asked to kill, would you - could you - do it for the benefit of the pack?"

There was a wild streak that gleamed briefly in his golden eyes but, apart from that, nothing about his facial expression or stance had changed. What he had asked was serious, a test of sorts, drawing upfront just how deep that loyalty of hers could run.

Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

A wave of relief washed over her. He had sparked interest in her abilities. In the once brown and gloomy waters of her appearance and capabilities were now restored to their crystal clear potential. She set a smirk on her lips, the white teeth in front poking out boldly. "Tell me something..." He then went on, turning the gears and finding uses for her. The exhilarating feeling of being needed gave her such a mental boost, it was hard to keep seated. "If I mark you as one of my own, how far will you go to heed any instruction given to you by either myself or my mate? If asked to kill, would you - could you - do it for the benefit of the pack?" He whispered, drawing her interest to an all time high.

The way he stumbled on "would" and "could" was too much of a hint to slip by. He already has someone in mind... I must know why, I must have a passion to kill if I'm gonna do it right. She sat back a little bit, rocking on her heels as if deciding on wether she was going to reply- even though her answer was locked and loaded. "If you have someone in mind... I can do something.." Hecate glared back into the electric eyes, but only briefly. "I ask only for one thing. I must know why. I must have a powerful hatred in your enemy if I am to do it right." The woman planted herself by the tree she was snooping around moments ago, leaning her weight on its stability. A pleasant leer wiped its self upon her nimble muzzle. It seemed like the Liar girl had found the perfect home.

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2015, 02:18 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen