862 Users Online
Bing, Google

promise that I'm gonna call you back in five — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camden Elliot
For ghost/Finley

Cam had been content in his wandering. Even with the winter months, he had found himself wanting for little. He simply wandered, occasionally being taken in by one pack or another but quickly finding his paws carrying him away from their borders. No place felt truly right, but that was fine by him. Was that not the point of their coming of age voyage? His brothers and sister had all taken them when coming of age and he was no exception.

He hummed to himself as the larger than average man weaved carefully through the thicket. There were hints of a pack having existed here, though the evidence was faded. He recognized the signs. He’d come across a number of them in the months following the start of his journey, though it had taken awhile to piece such information together. A soft tune still carried through his lips, the only indication other than scent that he existed.

sorry baby girl but i can't tonight

Played by Ghost who has 215 posts.
Paradise Falls III. Mentor
Finley Lennox

It had only been a couple weeks since she had left home in pursuit of a man, but so far she had come up empty pawed. All the other women from other packs she had talked to back home had made it seem so easy, like she would have to be fighting the men away, but Finley had not found that to be the case at all. The men that she had run into had been losers, and the ones who were not losers had not even given her the time of day.

Maybe she needed to lower her standards?

That didn’t sound right, she wasn’t going to saddle her bloodline with some back swamp creature. The Lennoxes needed the best, and it was up to her and Hadley to deliver, their mother was too old and she had had such a hard time conceiving them that there was no one else for this generation. The world must go on, and now it was her time to contribute. Plus, it would not hurt if she could find herself a strapping man who was obsessed with her who she could bring home and help lend a paw around her aging pack.

The sound of whistling reached her, and Findley was rejuvenated. Lifting her head up high and shaking her shoulders in a way that she hoped inspired confidence she waltzed into the area. Green eyes looked over the large male, impressive, good bone structure, certainly wasn’t missing any meals. This was off to a good start. She jumped right to the point, ”It seems like you’re here all alone….” The implication was strong.

Inactive No Rank
Camden Elliot

An alluring scent crossed him, causing him to pause as a voice interrupted his tune, his head turning and looking, eyes raking across her. She was a pretty little thing, and bold as well. He caught the heavy implications that blanketed her tone and found himself creeping towards her, head tilted to the side as he spoke. “It seem as thought you are too… what’s a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone? Does your mate know where you are?” Women liked to be called pretty and complimented on their loots, right? Surely she had to be taken, but it was a way to test. He didn’t mess with no married women.

It wasn’t often a woman dropped herself at his feet, not unless she was looking for revenge as a jilted lover… either way, he did not mind. He was simply hedonistic. It wasn’t using him… it was simply enjoying the good feelings of life. “Do you have a name, Sugar? I think I’d love to get to know you.” A smirk found his features, matching the implications that she carried around her.

Finley Lennox

Finley blushed deeply, and turned her muzzle away slightly to try to hide the wide grin that covered her whole face. This was the first time she had flirted with a man and he had actually been interested back. It was all she could do to stop herself from giggling like a love struck yearling who had her first crush. Taking a deep breath through her nose to find some composure she looked back, hoping her expression was sexy and not goofy. It probably didn’t work, but she could only hope.

Puffing up her chest a bit she bit her lip a bit, ”Oh no, no mate for me. It’s just little ole me out here alone in this big scary world.” Did that make her sound too pathetic? God, she did not feel good about any of this. But, it seemed to be working, now he was calling her Sugar. A more mysterious wolf, or one who was more aware that she could be putting herself in danger running around with strangers would have used a fake name.

But, she also wanted to play the game. She moved a little closer, ”Well I’ve got a name for sure, a name and a whole story but I don’t play for free. You first.” Her tone was a little demanding in the end, she was inexperienced, but she wasn’t hopping into something without at least knowing his name. And if he had a good enough story, maybe he could come home with her.

Inactive No Rank
Camden Elliot

She wasn’t taken… just little ole her… well, that was certainly tempting. She was alluring for more than just her scent, slowly starting to circle her to get a full view of her if she would allow it. Not only that, but she was also a clever little thing. She wasn’t about to give more than she could get and he hummed. He could respect that, and he could certainly play by her rules. “I suppose that’s a fair enough trade, darling.” He cooed out as he came to pause directly in front of her, a confident grin on his features. He knew he wasn’t exactly hard on the eyes either after all. Most couldn’t resist his emerald greens.

“My name is Camden, but you, little sparrow, can call me Cam… only my friends get to call me that.” He offered her a wink, meaning to be playful as he found himself sitting back on his haunches, his tail lightly thudding against the ground. “Your turn this time.” He offered, waiting for a name and then a question. “Pretty little thing like you is out here alone, but why? Surely you could have any man and any pack you wanted…” Flattery would get him everywhere. It had never failed him before.

Finley Lennox

Her head twisted so she could keep her eyes on the stranger as he circled her, before whipping to the other side as he completed the loop. It made her feel as if she were being hunted, but that was all part of the game wasn’t it? She wasn’t sure she liked being out here by herself, but she was certainly enjoying his attention and he was as charming as he was handsome.

When he sat in front of her Finley got to her own paws, knees trembling a little with nerves. Leaning in close to him, their cheeks brushed as she whispered in his ear, ”Well, Cam my friend, maybe I am just picky.” Not just anybody was good enough to help her continue on the Lennox line. And, she sure was not going back home a failure. She would return triumphant with a mate in tow.

So naively, she did not even begin to think she might just be being used. Pulling away she traced her nose across the underside of his chin and whispered, ”Finley Lennox,” It was a proper sounding name, and Finley and Camden had a nice ring to it didn’t it? Suddenly she jolted away, she needed more than just brute strength, she needed more info, ”And Cam, where are you from? I’m assuming not mate worth anything would let you out here all alone.” Please be single.

Inactive No Rank
Camden Elliot

She leaned in, their cheeks brushing and in that moment, he knew that she was putty in his paws. He brought his nose to lightly run across her cheek and down her neck. “Then I should feel blessed as to have been picked by an Angel.” He teased lightly before she offered her name to him in turn. Finley. She was pulling back, jolting away and he eyed her. Perhaps she was not as putty as he believed. He would need to work her a little more. He could do that… he just had an end goal he wanted to achieve, he didn’t care how he achieved it.

A dashing smile crossed his features, his head tilted to the side. “A place far away from here… my family, they send kids on voyages when they come of age, to find themselves… I’m on my voyage.” He didn’t mind offering up the information. “Looking for my purpose as it was.” He explained more as he looked over her. “And finally I think I might have found it.” It was a big promise, but it would not matter in the morning when he’d put plenty of distance between them, leaving her to freeze in the cold after she fell asleep.

Finley Lennox

Far, far away from here sounded rather noncommittal and for a moment Finley felt a twinge of doubt. What was she doing? She did not even know this man and here she was throwing herself all over him. But, then he said the perfect thing. He was here for a purpose, and it seemed like something had brought them together to serve that purpose. It was not as if she had not been going through something similar, she had a goal in mind.

Taking a deep breath through her nose, she suddenly snuggled in under his chin, burying her snout in his plush white pelt. Breathing him all in she whispered, ”I am here on somewhat of a quest myself, and I can’t go home until it’s done.” The last part was not something that she had been told, it was a self-imposed rule. Her parents would be happy to have her anyways and her sister was probably already paired up by now so even if she failed it would be fine.

But, she wasn’t going to fail, not with Camden here. Continuing she added, ”And Cam, I think you might be able to help me do what I need to do.” She wasn’t crazy enough to tell him he needed to devote himself to her, but she figured that once they laid together that would just come naturally. Cam wasn’t a bad guy, and only an evil person would use her.

Inactive No Rank
Camden Elliot

She pushed up and ran her snouth through his pelt, a soft smile as she explained she was on a quest as well. “Perhaps you need a fair knight to assist you on your venture, then, hmmn?” He posed, assuming it was a quest to escape the terrible temptation of the estrus weighing down on her. It was seemingly only healthy, a woman exploring her own sexuality and desires, truly, right? He had no idea what was going through her mind or perhaps he might have felt a twinge of empathy to pause things and send her on her way…

He raised a brow and hummed. “Is that so, mon cherie?” He posed back to her as he trailed his maw around her body, nipping behind her ear and nuzzling at her neck. “Let me be your guide.” He cooed out softly to her, hoping she would grant him this much like a favor to a knight about to head off on a perilous quest to fade a dragon… a knight to never return after their night together.

It was the thrill of the chase, the hunt… he didn’t quite find it as alluring as the woman he’d met in the Woods… the way she had bantered and complimented him in turn… but he wanted her all the same.

Finley Lennox

This time she could not help but giggle as he spoke to her in some foreign language. It was all so romantic, like a fairytale. They had stumbled upon each other in the woods, exchanged names and whispered sweet nothings to each other. Nothing could make it more perfect, and now she would have finished what she had set out from home to do. She would bring a strong man back to help around at home. She would have a perfect little family and everything would be good.

Blinking up at him with eyes that seemed oh so innocent she whispered, ”Show me the way.” She had no idea his real intentions or what she was getting herself into, this day could potentially be the turning point of the rest of her life.

FADE