(See All?) Announcements
492 Users Online
Google

We meet our ends — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Modesto Valle
Vayko's last words in her presence was to make Eros aware that she was leaving these lands. For 'greener pastures' as it were. Given the fact that the Lore was drying up and water was becoming a serious issue, the idea of finding such pastures might have been better for everyone. Stealing Eros away however was not on her to-do list and Modesto smiles as Eros does not explode on her from this new information given. The illness which Vayko slithered from his lips had been used against his own nephew. Maybe one day Eros would come to realize the depth of this manipulation. Vayko and Viorel had not ruined the boy yet.

"Yes." She gave a sighed answer and licked the skull between the young wolf's folded ears. "And given the condition the Lore is in right now, its best I wait no longer." She admits and finds herself sitting down in front of Eros, trying to relax despite the hairs on her backside all ruffled up.

"A man named Kyrios is guiding me back. I don't know if it will be my coast, but by the sea is the only place I've ever felt happy to call home." A weak smile, as she watches him. "The sea is unlike any other water you will ever know and has prey and predators in it you'll never see anywhere else. One day, maybe, you could visit..."

Her voice trails off and in the distance she sees her mother. More greyed and stiff of movements then last she had seen her. Modesto lifts, tail waving slowly at her hocks. "Mother..." She cooes and comes to imbrace her. She would stay here with Katna so long as she could.
(This post was last modified: Jul 05, 2022, 01:41 AM by Modesto.)
[Image: modesto.png]
Played by Cade who has 550 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
His aunt confirmed that she was headed for the open water, apparently with a guide. He'd never heard of Kyrios, but he was glad to know that his aunt wouldn't be alone. With someone to have her back, she would hopefully make it where she wanted to go and finally get to be happy. As Eros understood it, she hadn't been for a very long time.

One day, maybe, you could visit...

Eros brightened at the words, but before he could answer Modesto's attention had clearly been drawn away from him. She slipped past, and he turned to see Vayko back with Gramna at his side. While appearing as confused as ever, it was clear she recognized and was thrilled to see her daughter. Sadness pooled in his chest as he realized it was likely the last time Aunt Mo would ever see her mother.

There was so much more he had to say, but now clearly wasn't the time. Eros peeled away, content to wait at the fringes of the territory for his aunt to finish saying goodbye.