(See All?) Announcements
569 Users Online
Bing, Google

This is the end of the world that you know
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 667 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nash Eastfall

Nash couldn't help a small smile at her response. That was the mindset he was trying to maintain; as long as they were all together, as long as he had his family... everything would be alright. He leaned forward to bump his head against her crown, a brief nuzzle of affection from father to daughter. "Then that makes all of us," he said, "except Eclypse and Leo. I'll go find them next. I'll leave it to you to determine when Aven an Neva are ready, but the sooner we can go, the better. The longer we linger, the more uneasy I am." Now that the decision had been (mostly) made, he wanted to just get it over with.

Taking a couple extra weeks would give them time to prepare, of course, and give Nash time to travel one last time to his parents' grave and say his own goodbyes, even if he knew they weren't really there... just their corpses, his father long returned to the earth and his mother quickly going.

Nash signed and stretched as he stood. "I need to look for them and get some sleep," he said with a crooked smile he didn't really feel. "Enjoy your lunch my dear. I'll check in again tomorrow." He offered one last affectionate bump of his nose before he turned to find his next daughter. "Let me know if you need anything." Unless she requested something else of him, he was lumber off in search of his missing children.

Played by Cade who has 189 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Magg Slayer
WHEN THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO BURN

Magg's head bobbed up and down in acknowledgement, knowing better than to open her mouth and try to give even the suggestion of a time frame. When her children were ready, she would know. Until then, everyone else would simply have to suck it up. Their comfort simply wasn't as important.

"Sure thing, see ya soon Dad. Don't forget to rest up!"

She'd wait for him to truly be on his way before grabbing up the little meal and disappearing back into her den.

YOU HAVE TO SET YOURSELF ON FIRE