(See All?) Announcements
534 Users Online
Bing, Google

Oleander Valle
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Greyer
.... current characters: Adelard, Anatole + Towser
.... how you found us: Kel's Top 50
.... your character's initial fight stats: Assigned.
....a role play sample (200+ words):
Oleander from "Don't Forsake Me;"

Oleander was not far as the mother and daughter duo met with Eros and settled in. He listened to them murmur to one another at a distance. While he wanted to skulk away and wait in his den, he decided against it. Sage would come looking for him soon enough and it was better to not stray too far. She promised to tell him about her meeting outside the borders and he was all too eager to hear every bit of it.

He had been standing beside a fallen log when he heard her approach. Every bit of him was still tense and though his tail had lowered, his ears remained forward. She was first to break the silence between them, offering a whine at first before uttering his name, "Ollie?"

His tail gave a slow swish to one side and back.

"A-are you mad at me?" She looked hurt and small. A little songbird in the snow.

"No," he woofed, looking her over before averting his gaze. He surveyed the territory around them. Eavesdroppers were the least of his concerns, but he preferred this meeting to be private. It wasn't like he thought she would leave with her mother if given the chance, so why was he like this? He exhaled through his nose, looking anywhere but at her. He wasn't sure where to start. Everything in and around him felt prickly. It was uncomfortable and irritating. "What did she want?"

For being the only cub in the family who still had both parents in the pack, he was starting to seem out of touch. If anything, he should have been glad that Sage had been reunited with her mother. Whether Mama Vanadis' recent return had influenced him or not, he could not say.

and finally a bit about your character...
blah. i meant to post but forgot. oleander's here jus' pondering his next move.