gunslinger — Black Thorn Downs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anstice Alexa
Losing my sight, Losing my mind
Anstice Alexa
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine

It felt like the world was crumbling down around her and the walls of reality were breaking down as she made the monthly visit to see them. They would never be forget. She couldn't let it happen because they were forever seared into her memory and what little of a heart still remained in her. She carried flowers in her jaw as she walked towards the grave site of her children. It wasn't right. A mother should not have to bury her children, especially not what they had been so young. What had she done wrong? What had she done to deserve this? Well, better not to answer that particular question. Truth was, she deserved it. She deserved whatever hell was to be thrown at her.

She collapsed to the ground as she looked up at the sky. There were things in the sky and she couldn't mentally link that they were shooting stars. The sky falling so whatever god there was could take her away and that was how it should be. The sky was falling as an act to kill her. She would just lay there in a mass of white fur as she waited for the things to hit her. She had her eyes closed tight as she tried to keep tears and sobs from leaking out of her muzzle and eyes respectively. She bit her lip and it started to bleed. She cursed silently as she rose, looking back at the sky. "Why don't you kill me already?" She yelled at the sky in a bitter anger.

[Image: hashtags-gbachdontcha.png]