986 Users Online
Bing, Oleander, Google

Wandering — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kckc1289 who has 69 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
OOC: Sorry for the short one. :(

Willie was wandering that day. She had alot on her mind. Wether, you she would be able to get some breakfast, or ever see a wolf. She hadn't socialized in a long time. She hadn't heard a howl, growl, and not even a peep had come from her muzzle. She had many wishes, many indeed. But none can come true. She cannot meet her old friend, Torin. She cannot see Fallen again and apoligize. She cannot hunt for the great elk. She can never. She is too tired. Has to move on, move on. Placing one paw in front of the other, swallowing any moisture. She thirsted.
(This post was last modified: Jan 11, 2012, 02:15 AM by Fallen.)
Played by kckc1289 who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
(Sorry I posted with my other character. ^^ I fixed it. )

OOC: Sorry for the short one. :(

Willie was wandering that day. She had alot on her mind. Wether, you she would be able to get some breakfast, or ever see a wolf. She hadn't socialized in a long time. She hadn't heard a howl, growl, and not even a peep had come from her muzzle. She had many wishes, many indeed. But none can come true. She cannot meet her old friend, Torin. She cannot see Fallen again and apoligize. She cannot hunt for the great elk. She can never. She is too tired. Has to move on, move on. Placing one paw in front of the other, swallowing any moisture. She thirsted.