(See All?) Announcements
1,025 Users Online
Bing, Google

I'm Torn — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
she doesn't care how she gets there, as long as she gets somewhere she knows...

The riddle was unsolvable and yet having it go unsolved hurt worse than any of the possible outcomes that she could see. She knew she couldn't leave her home, not now so soon after pups, yet maybe, maybe if he compromised she could as well. She felt his muzzle connect with hers ever so lightly and she breathed a sigh of relief leaning into the touch grateful that he had accepted the unspoken apology. She looked to him hope in her eyes as she answered him, "Then come with me, join the pack, and I promise nothing will go wrong, nobody will hurt you," the words were tinged with a fierce protective quality, she meant from the depths of her heart those words. Her eyes pleaded with him once more as she took a deep breath, her next words carrying the possibility of tearing her world apart, "Please join me, give me one month and if in that month you aren't convinced then...." she faltered and took a breath steadying herself, "Then we will leave, together." The last word rang with finalization.

She looked away, back towards her home and then turned to him once more, "I have to go now, my alpha had her pups yesterday and I need to return to her." She touched her muzzle to his briefly once more, drinking in the sensation of their contact before pulling away, it was clear, either he was to follow her or this would end today. Bending down she picked up the hare that had been forgotten during their encounter she regarded him, hope clear upon her face before she turned. She gestured with her tail for him to follow, either he would or he wouldn't, it was now or never. She began to journey back towards her pack, her fate resting now in the paws of a rogue she barely knew.

table by mimi
Played by Pinn who has 37 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Asterion Carne
Her hopeful appearance begged him to agree. Hell, he wanted to, if only to get to know her better. He just wasn't sure if he would be able to go through with it. In his life Asterion hadn't been the reliable sort. Finding a way around things was an expertise of his, but it seemed he hit a wall. There was no way to avoid this. If he were to walk away, so would she. They would never cross paths again. He would no longer take in her scent, or be burned by her personality. There would be no shadowy meetings. This was it, and if he didn't take a chance he would live in a constant state of never knowing. On the other hand, were he to go with her, he would have to submit himself to another's will. He would have to be the cookie cutter pack member that everyone wanted him to be. Would he lose himself to the pack?

Her promise gnawed at him, eating away at his conscience. She promised to leave her home, her friends, her family. and it was selfish of him to want her to do so. He had nothing. He wouldn't be leaving anything behind, aside from his personal freedom. How could he ask her to walk away from so much? Conflict raged within the dark coated male, until he felt like he may burst. Then she walked away. The unpredictable girl said her piece, and made for her territory. Rushing his decision, he allowed his body to act without his control. Giving one last fleeting glance behind him, he made his way toward her retreating form. "One month." It was all he could say, as he pondered how his life was going to be turned upside down. Maybe he was on the losing side of this war.