(See All?) Announcements
434 Users Online
Google

Of Dire Consequence — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint
Neoma nodded along with Anoukes' words, listening to him carefully as he listed the reasons why he thought K'arnae was suitable to join them as she kept taking mouthfuls of the carcass in front of them.The woman sounded good enough, now only if she had heard all this before meeting her then perhaps their meeting could have gone much differently. Anouke asked a question about the pack she was currently in, asking what its name was.

"it is called Magnolia Glen. It's a nice enough pack." She answered him, shaking out her fur slightly as she stepped away from the dead prey and begun cleaning herself of any mess on her fur. It was as pristine as always, expext for the slight mess on it for the fact she just had been eating. Not that she minded, as it was to happen."Tell me, what pack was it that my brother was in? How big was it?" Neoma was curious to know the pack that would accept her worthless brother into it. Surely it was merely for his strength? She honestly had no idea how anyone could see her brother and see him as a protector of anything. He was far too shy and weak in her opinion. He'd run at the first sign of danger before even thinking of protecting any others.

What she didn't know was he was slowly getting more confident and was slowly falling in love, which gave him even greater strengthen then she would ever dream of having.
Played by Melorama who has 101 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Anouke Khasekhemre
@Neoma

The dark she-wolf stayed silent as he spoke his case about the tri-coloured female, and he closed his jaws when she stepped back and began to clean her pristine fur while answering his question. The Dark Hellion mouthed the two words, Magnolia Glen, the name of the pack he would join. It sounded like it would be in a beautiful place with flowers and butterflies and all of those cute things he despised. Not that he would stay away from the place, but he often ignored the beauty in things as it was not needed for survival, and therefore, he had no interest in.

A thoughtful expression crossed Anouke's face at the dark she-wolf's query of the pack he had previously been in, and he contemplated his words before carefully speaking. "Secret Woodlands," he stated. "The pack was large, unusually large, and full of do-gooders and wolves who thought they were completely in love. It was hard to be around them for long periods of time as they constantly went on about what they had done that day and asked me hundreds of questions. I'm glad I left when I did. But I did manage to get into a fight with the leader before I left, and not without a warning that he should heed. He left when he saw that he couldn't beat me." It was the most words that he had ever spoken at once before, almost like he was rambling.

Clearing his throat, Anouke glanced at the dark she-wolf. "Are there any in Magnolia Glen that I should be wary of?" It would be nice to have a warning before he stumbled upon a wolf or two that he should watch out for.

286 Words
(This post was last modified: Aug 29, 2014, 08:31 AM by Anouke.)
Played by Silvia who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint
Neoma couldn't help but smile when he mentioned about getting into a fight with the leader of his former pack. "Good but we have to be careful if we should ever meet him again. He will recognize you and that meeting might not very well." She stated firmly, mind whirling at his question. Were there any wolves that she should warn him of? "The leaders do not trust easily but that does not mean you should not be wary of the others and give your trust freely, which you already know of course." Neoma did not know many of the pack personally but that did not mean her words were not true either way.

Something then struck Neoma, making her frown slightly. Lately, she had been thinking more of another wolf of the pack, a male by the name of Ace and something told her that she should not mention him to Anouke. But what was making her think that way? If she was getting close to another wolf, then it was none of his business and she was her own woman, who needed no one to tell her what to do.

But that still didn’t mean she was going to tell him of Ace. “If you wish to join, we should be heading back now.” She told him instead, nodding towards the general direction of the pack.
(This post was last modified: Aug 31, 2014, 05:41 AM by Neoma.)